It’s not about politics

I suppose with Dominic Cummings off to the Job Centre on Monday, things are hotting up for a UK/EU deal on Brexit. That'll upset some people.

Says the Labour party supporter, with the new 'leader' who didn't have the balls to stand up to Corbyn in 4 years in his shadow cabinet.

If you only had 1 bullet & could shoot a paedo or a murderer, you'd have to choose right (well you wouldn't, being a lefties you'd just get them to write a letter of apology & give them a hug).

Well that's all I was saying, if I had to choose, I'd choose an anti-semite over you. That's just how pathetic you are, nothing else.😆
Very inchoate. Must try harder. Probably won't. Or can't.
Anyway, as we are getting seriously off -topic here, I suggest we repair to the Off-Topic fighty thread. That way we can consolidate all our existing threads into one easy-to-manage thread.

Nooo, I have plenty of material to pick at when it comes to you. Almost a surfeit; an embarrassment you might say.
Well yes, because as you said, you read every post on here, you probably keep screenshots of everyone in folders on your PC, because you seem to be obsessed with it.

I notice you never really take part in much else on here do you. Just negative threads & comments. Not got much interest really have you, apart from trying to get people kicked out your little kingdom.

Just think, if you can get it down to just you & Verso, you'll have it all to yourself!!

Last edited:
Very inchoate. Must try harder. Probably won't. Or can't.
Anyway, as we are getting seriously off -topic here, I suggest we repair to the Off-Topic fighty thread. That way we can consolidate all our existing threads into one easy-to-manage thread.
Yes but this is what you don't understand Radis-i don't really want to fight. OK, I don't have to reply I accept that, but you do. It's all you want to do. I might respond, but you WANT to sit here all night squabbling. It's pathetic.

I don't mind if we get a deal, as long as it's a fair one.🇬🇧
I don't think we are in much of a position to take anything other than what we are offered. Our bargaining position is extremely weak and can be summed up by "give us what we want or we'll shoot ourselves in the face."

Yes but this is what you don't understand Radis-i don't really want to fight. OK, I don't have to reply I accept that, but you do. It's all you want to do. I might respond, but you WANT to sit here all night squabbling. It's pathetic.
Now, now. Other thread please.

That was when May was in 'charge'. Not now.
Nothing has improved since then. In fact things have deteriorated somewhat and we have someone in charge who isn't up to the job. I'd say the EU negotiating team are laughing all the way back to Brussels.

Nothing has improved since then. In fact things have deteriorated somewhat and we have someone in charge who isn't up to the job. I'd say the EU negotiating team are laughing all the way back to Brussels.
Look Radis, I gotta go but why don't we just admit to everyone we're the same user & just spend all this time arguing with each other because we have no life.

Everyone knows we're the same user with 2 log-ons, let's just be honest.

Everyone - me & Radis are one & the same, we have multiple accounts.

There, that feels better.

Look Radis, I gotta go but why don't we just admit to everyone we're the same user & just spend all this time arguing with each other because we have no life.

Everyone knows we're the same user with 2 log-ons, let's just be honest.

Everyone - me & Radis are one & the same, we have multiple accounts.

There, that feels better.
Are you my evil twin? Bertram to my Stewie Griffin? That would be a turn-up for the books.

You're not Radis's wife are you?

Oh, well, reasonable not a two-way street then...

e94b62bd3eebb148932016eff796f2fb.gif

If that is the case, why is a deal still not done with only 7 weeks to go? The French stand to lose more than us over fishing rights for instance.

Are you one of these remoaners who doesn't want Brexit to be a success? You'd rather it went really badly, just to gloat 'i told you so'?

That's because Boris is Jewish himself. His great grandfather on his mother's side was a rabbi. Fact.
I just looked this up and, no surprise here, it's not fact. It appears that Boris' great grandfather was indeed Jewish but a palaeographer, not a rabbi. I suppose the "one drop" rule is good enough for reel in arbitrarily determining the ethnicity of people she deems "other" though.

That's because Boris is Jewish himself. His great grandfather on his mother's side was a rabbi. Fact.

Maybe Silent Reader will notice you're even antisemitic towards Boris...

And Reel you're a Neo-Nazi because of your own words - weaseling out of it is pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom