It’s not about politics

Well, i really must be missing them them. Please enlighten me.

Or else, you're misreading them?

How can I misread Reel's endless assertions that Jewish people secretly rule the world & are encouraging immigration in order to destroy the white race?

I might not think much of Boris, but I doubt he'd believe something like that.

How can I misread Reel's endless assertions that Jewish people secretly rule the world & are encouraging immigration in order to destroy the white race?

That's because Boris is Jewish himself. His great grandfather on his mother's side was a rabbi. Fact.

The left can read anything they need to into anything they want to.

Having slagged people off earlier for being anti-semitic, here you are now, defending the anti-semite. Truth will out, eh?
I've not read any evidence of antisemitism & even if there was, there is usually always some c*** that can override someone else.

That c*** is you. Anti Semite vs Radis Noir...I back the anti-semite every day.👍

I've not read any evidence of antisemitism & even if there was, there is usually always some c*** that can override someone else.

That c*** is you. Anti Semite vs Radis Noir...I back the anti-semite every day.👍
Good, good. Whilst I like the unforced errors, it's when you step into my heffalump traps that it all becomes worth it.

Good, good. Whilst I like the unforced errors, it's when you step into my heffalump traps that it all becomes worth it.
'Traps'. Who exactly is it worth it to Radis? Because apart from the usual 2 who will like your posts, no-one gives a f***. Will they be laughing at me in the street tomorrow?

You must be very unhappy.

'Traps'. Who exactly is it worth it to Radis? Because apart from the usual 2 who will like your posts, no-one gives a f***. Will they be laughing at me in the street tomorrow?

You must be very unhappy.
Not as unhappy as you right now, apparently! It may surprise you to learn that I like twitting you not because I think it gain me popularity - that would be bullying and I leave that up to people like you - but because I like exposing bullshit and bullshitters. And you smell worse than one of those cattle megafarms they keep building in Lincolnshire.

Not as unhappy as you right now, apparently! It may surprise you to learn that I like twitting you not because I think it gain me popularity - that would be bullying and I leave that up to people like you - but because I like exposing bullshit and bullshitters. And you smell worse than one of those cattle megafarms they keep building in Lincolnshire.
What 'bullshit' & 'bullshitters' are you exposing exactly Radis? Thank God the world has you to keep Morrissey Solo forum in such good shape. Just imagine what a state the world would be in with you keeping the 'morality' of this site in order😂!

And yes I know, the formatting on this is a mess, before you squeal in delight over it. I know you like to pick at every scab, little Hitlers always do.

What 'bullshit' & 'bullshitters' are you exposing exactly Radis? Thank God the world has you to keep Morrissey Solo forum in such good shape. Just imagine what a state the world would be in with you keeping the 'morality' of this site in order😂!

And yes I know, the formatting on this is a mess, before you squeal in delight over it. I know you like to pick at every scab, little Hitlers always do.
Ahh, the anti-semite called me a 'little Hitler!'
meter.jpg

Ahh, the anti-semite called me a 'little Hitler!'
meter.jpg
Says the Labour party supporter, with the new 'leader' who didn't have the balls to stand up to Corbyn in 4 years in his shadow cabinet.

If you only had 1 bullet & could shoot a paedo or a murderer, you'd have to choose ,right? (well you wouldn't, being a leftie, you'd just get them to write a letter of apology & give them a hug).

Well that's all I was saying, if I had to choose, I'd choose an anti-semite over you. That's just how pathetic you are, nothing else.😆

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom