It’s not about politics

I bet neither one is responsible for more deaths than Tony Blair who presumably you voted for, more than once.
I don’t know how Blair has the nerve to show his face these days. He did an article in the paper the other day about the ‘dodgy’ facts the scientists used to get this current lockdown imposed.

I suppose we should listen to him - If anyone should know about a dodgy dossier, it’s Tony ‘War Criminal’ Blair.

And Cummings main remit was to make sure Brexit got done, which it is. He said at the start of the year he wasn’t planning on sticking around long-term.

Any little ‘victory’ for the Tory hating left isn’t it.

For the avoidance of doubt, and you can ask David or any of the mods, I only ever - EVER - use this site under my own name.
If someone has access to this information, why not just name & shame? Get it all out in the open.

If someone’s got nothing to hide, they’ve got nothing to fear. The left are always banging on about transparency.

I don’t know how Blair has the nerve to show his face these days. He did an article in the paper the other day about the ‘dodgy’ facts the scientists used to get this current lockdown imposed.

I suppose we should listen to him - If anyone should know about a dodgy dossier, it’s Tony ‘War Criminal’ Blair.

And Cummings main remit was to make sure Brexit got done, which it is. He said at the start of the year he wasn’t planning on sticking around long-term.

Any little ‘victory’ for the Tory hating left isn’t it.
I guess we shouldn't mention the fact that the Tory Party were as pro-Iraq war as Blair and Bush were. I mean, we don't want facts to spoil a perfectly good little troll, do we?

Lied to by the Labour Party of course, based on a dossier they were told was true. But the Blairites brush over that, an inconvenient truth. Don’t let the facts spoil a perfectly good troll.

Labour were the party in power, they were responsible.

Lied to by the Labour Party of course, based on a dossier they were told was true. But the Blairites brush over that, an inconvenient truth.

Labour were the party in power, they were responsible.
In fact, it was what you refer to as 'the hard left' that were mostly anti-Iraq war so your argument fails on that score too. Your attempt to prove your side to be morally superior fails at several hurdles. Labour were indeed in power, but the Tories were in opposition yet they utterly failed to oppose.

Oh, and I've just remembered Cameron's disastrous little expedition into Libya. Do you want throw that into the equation as well, Mr Morality?

Blairite. Inconvenient truth? 🤔

That is Reel, surely?

e0b10cef38df50369c344f57f1ba1da6.gif

@Nerak Some people do just use the same turns of phrase you know. You seem obsessed with who is who on here.

Like i said a few posts ago, name & shame. I've got nothing to hide.

I bet plenty do though.

Last edited:
Whoops @Nerak , that was meant to be a thumbs down, i pressed too quickly. Not that you care.

Like i said a few posts ago, name & shame. I've got nothing to hide.

I bet plenty do though.

I wouldn't shame anyone.

It's just noticable when posters have phrases in common & their arguments start to converge.

I wouldn't shame anyone.

It's just noticable when posters have phrases in common & their arguments start to converge.
It's because they are basically parroting the sort of bollocks they read on Infowars, Daily Mail etc. It becomes less an act of setting out a thought-through political position and more just a case of repeating whatever buzz words and phrases happen to be in vogue in any given week. It's politics by rote.

I wouldn't shame anyone.

I never meant you shame, i meant the powers that be. Put an end to all this.

And you didn't say it was noticable, you said 'that is reel surely'. The implication being we are the same person.

They're a Neo-Nazi as well i suppose?

The Morrissey solo website, just full of Neo Nazi's with multiple usernames.

I never meant you shame, i meant the powers that be. Put an end to all this.

And you didn't say it was noticable, you said 'that is reel surely'. The implication being we are the same person.

They're a Neo-Nazi as well i suppose?

The Morrissey solo website, just full of Neo Nazi's with multiple usernames.

Yeah, ReelFountain really is a Neo-Nazi.

I don't know how the far right posts in this thread can have escaped your notice??? They're not expressing average Tory opinions.

They arrived when Moz appeared to be joining them - he doesn't have their motivations though so it's still up in the air.

Yeah, ReelFountain really is a Neo-Nazi.

I don't know how the far right posts in this thread can have escaped your notice??? They're not expressing average Tory opinions.

They arrived when Moz appeared to be joining them - he doesn't have their motivations though so it's still up in the air.
There are 403 pages on this thread! I'm not reading all that. Well maybe, if I'm going for a really long shit I might😉

Back
Top Bottom