It’s not about politics

😲 What a shocking revelation, Velcro!

proxy-image

Even trumping the thinking cap you forgot to bring for the job.

proxy-image
:thumb:
Can the anonymous retards who try to come at me on this site at least attempt to troll me more coherently than this?

Is there anyone out there who still believes the Scamdemic and its totalitarian lockdowns are all in our best interest?

If there is, I feel sorry for you.

Have you experienced any bleeding of the colors? Wal-mart isn't known for quality. Maybe you should use a gentle cycle and some extra fabric softener so it's as soft as the head beneath it.
"I'm only laughing on the outside; my smile is just skin deep. If you could see inside I'm really crying; you might join me for a weep."

Is there anyone out there who still believes the Scamdemic and its totalitarian lockdowns are all in our best interest?

Some support schemes end this weekend. Thousands more are about to be cut adrift from any safety net.

But the full reality will dawn, for millions of working classes, at Christmas. By which time it will be too late, as the chaos of Brexit will drown out their screams.

2021 will be defined by a hardship not seen in the UK since the 1930s. For some poor souls the imminent depression starts on Monday, 9:30am sharp.

And the Labour Party is too busy (hanging a good man out to dry) to notice.

I gotta admit it, I’m kinda warming to Biden, he’s a powerful orator.

Last edited:
Can the anonymous retards who try to come at me on this site at least attempt to troll me more coherently than this?
Come on, Mr. Dense, that's why the cap is provided for you. You're always ten steps behind and below the dunce meter. Get with the program!

Some support schemes end this weekend. Thousands more are about to be cut adrift from any safety net.

But the full reality will dawn, for millions of working classes, at Christmas. By which time it will be too late, as the chaos of Brexit will drown out their screams.

2021 will be defined by a hardship not seen in the UK since the 1930s. For some poor souls the imminent depression starts on Monday, 9:30am sharp.

And the Labour Party is too busy (hanging a good man out to dry) to notice.

I don't think there was any good choices with the pandemic - it's all right for a chronically failed politician like Nick to trash talk on the sidelines - there's no danger of him ever having to make these decisions, all he needs to do is pick up the disgruntled for his crappy far right.

And there was no choice with Corbyn - a leader that mutters darkly about The Lobby instead of reassuring worried members & stepping in to stop social media & real life abuse is no use. But I feel sorry for him. And I want to move on. He's a very good MP for his constituency & he's a demo stalwart.

This is great wee article about everything horrifying about news organisations in the digital age. It's focus is America - but the UK isn't far behind.

Privileging fairy-tale narratives of good and evil over hard reporting is both cheaper and easier for consumers and producers alike, but it seems like a bad path for a news organization—or a country—to follow.

People think legacy is more credible than Twitter & often IT IS Twitter.

Reelfountain, you know I love you and I don't question your motives or sincerity. You're a good egg. I tell you this with all due respect.

But seriously, Nick Griffin is a HUGE piece of shit. Few people have done more harm to the pro-white cause than Nick Griffin. He took over an insurgent BNP and then ran it into the ground. He pushed out Jonathan Bowden who is arguably the best nationalist intellectual Britain has produced in the last 30 years. No one I know who has worked with Griffin has anything nice to say about him. Mark Collett was Griffin's protoge and he has nothing nice to say about him.

A few years ago, Griffin released a pamphlet called "Alt Right? Not Right!" where he basically threw the entire Alt Right under the bus including friends of mine, people who were doing good work, and people who have sacrificed a lot for The Cause. You like National Action, don't you? Well, Nick Griffin threw them under the bus too.

You can read it here. It is riddled with distortions, misrepresentations, errors, and lies.

Now, I have A LOT of issues with A LOT of the people he talks about in that pamphlet. Many of them are indeed garbage people. But putting out a pamphlet like that is NOT how pro-whites should handle internal disputes.

I've heard different theories as to why he released that. Some think he was just jealous of all the attention the Alt Right was getting. Just straight player hating. Someone told me that it sounded to him (based on the heavy appeals to Christianity) that it was written for benefit of one of Griffin's wealthy donors. I dunno.
I also have different theories as to helped him create it. I've always found it VERY suspicious that with the exception of Johnny Monoxcide, he completely omitted The Right Stuff who were one of the major pillars of the Alt Right and at the time, probably the most influential. TRS is now widely suspected of having been compromised by feds and Griffin has subsequently appeared on TRS podcast.
(I know a few TRS guys occasionally post on Morrissey-Solo. I do not suspect those particular guys of being compromised),

Anyway...
If you ask me, Nick Griffin is a f***ing race traitor and I would appreciate it if you would stop promoting him. I would consider it a personal favor to me if you did. I ain't mad. You're not as balls deep in this game as I am and you probably aren't privy to all the inside dirty and backroom drama that I am. But trust me on this. Nick Griffin is cancer.

Reelfountain, you know I love you and I don't question your motives or sincerity. You're a good egg. I tell you this with all due respect.

But seriously, Nick Griffin is a HUGE piece of shit. Few people have done more harm to the pro-white cause than Nick Griffin. He took over an insurgent BNP and then ran it into the ground. He pushed out Jonathan Bowden who is arguably the best nationalist intellectual Britain has produced in the last 30 years. No one I know who has worked with Griffin has anything nice to say about him. Mark Collett was Griffin's protoge and he has nothing nice to say about him.

A few years ago, Griffin released a pamphlet called "Alt Right? Not Right!" where he basically threw the entire Alt Right under the bus including friends of mine, people who were doing good work, and people who have sacrificed a lot for The Cause. You like National Action, don't you? Well, Nick Griffin threw them under the bus too.

You can read it here. It is riddled with distortions, misrepresentations, errors, and lies.

Now, I have A LOT of issues with A LOT of the people he talks about in that pamphlet. Many of them are indeed garbage people. But putting out a pamphlet like that is NOT how pro-whites should handle internal disputes.

I've heard different theories as to why he released that. Some think he was just jealous of all the attention the Alt Right was getting. Just straight player hating. Someone told me that it sounded to him (based on the heavy appeals to Christianity) that it was written for benefit of one of Griffin's wealthy donors. I dunno.
I also have different theories as to helped him create it. I've always found it VERY suspicious that with the exception of Johnny Monoxcide, he completely omitted The Right Stuff who were one of the major pillars of the Alt Right and at the time, probably the most influential. TRS is now widely suspected of having been compromised by feds and Griffin has subsequently appeared on TRS podcast.
(I know a few TRS guys occasionally post on Morrissey-Solo. I do not suspect those particular guys of being compromised),

Anyway...
If you ask me, Nick Griffin is a f***ing race traitor and I would appreciate it if you would stop promoting him. I would consider it a personal favor to me if you did. I ain't mad. You're not as balls deep in this game as I am and you probably aren't privy to all the inside dirty and backroom drama that I am. But trust me on this. Nick Griffin is cancer.

The drama. :popcorn:

I've been on the losing side of everything since 2015 & can't imagine not sitting forlornly after an election staring into space - BUT - it does seem to be looking grim for Trump. Old people don't want to die because he's downplaying the virus. AND THEY VOTE.

I can hope.

I've been on the losing side of everything since 2015 & can't imagine not sitting forlornly after an election staring into space - BUT - it does seem to be looking grim for Trump. Old people don't want to die because he's downplaying the virus. AND THEY VOTE.

I can hope.

Are you seriously saying there might be years of legal battles, in the US, after the election?

Back
Top Bottom