It’s not about politics

How are the alt-right/ish partisans dealing with Trump trying to use free vaccines as a USP?

I am not endorsing anything. It's a clarification to what was posted.
I think we all have the ability to know the difference between free speech and hate speech but defining this concept well enough to make a law about it might be impossible. This is assuming that hate speech is a thing. There are already laws against threatening and verbally terrorizing people so it's debatable whether the words used to threaten can then become a further shade of illegal because their content refers to some specific element of the victim's identity.

"I'm providing a clarification" says the reliable source using a display name he stole from somebody else. There was no clarification. I'm not going to get into a back and forth with bhops' personal fluffer, but you were hoping to debunk the article I posted so you went looking for something that would contradict it, but you couldn't find anything. So you posted that paragraph as a "clarification" because it's the closest thing to the refutation you were looking for that you could find, and it really didn't clarify anything at all. The bottom line is that no non-Scot (and he may have a Scottish accent and been born in Scotland but he's not Scottish, no more than you're 'The Original Chameleon') should have the right to tell a Scottish person in Scotland what they can or can't think, feel, or say. End of story, it's not up for debate with you and certainly not with slow-witted nerhack either. Bye fluffer!

The British love Trump. Check out this British dude. :)

One person is not The British. Unless it's The Queen.

e20876614ba3069463bb1e6f539fcdc8.gif

Well he represents the majority of them so he kinda is.

In what way does Farage represent the majority of British people?

He couldn't get elected to the UK parliament.

He wasn't part of the Leave Campaign, he had to tit about getting attention on the fringes.

And why does Anne Marie think Trump will save the West with all his dodgy business dealings???

It's perplexing.

In what way does Farage represent the majority of British people?

He couldn't get elected to the UK parliament.

He wasn't part of the Leave Campaign, he had to tit about getting attention on the fringes.
He did achieve something that Michael Foot couldn’t.

And why does Anne Marie think Trump will save the West with all his dodgy business dealings???

It's perplexing.
:

He seems bullet proof; he could aim nuclear warheads at San Fransisco and ‘patriots’ would vote for him. Christ, he could even not build that wall or pay vast amounts put towards Chinese armament projects.

He did achieve something that Michael Foot couldn’t.

Not really.

Cameron couldn't believe the Tories would ever rule again - hard to remember how dead they were in the 00s - so he panicked about UKIP & promised a referendum.

And because he won Scotland he thought Brexit would be a walk in the park - not realising the internet can radicalise people over night & huge chunks of England had nothing to lose & a sense of power to gain.

I was campaigning in London & Scotland & thought Remain was solid. Then I did some campaigning in Yorkshire & realised we were in trouble. Hundreds of people all saying 'Westminster ignores us'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really.

Cameron couldn't believe the Tories would ever rule again - hard to remember how dead they were in the 00s - so he panicked about UKIP & promised a referendum.

And because he won Scotland he thought Brexit would be a walk in the park - not realising the internet can radicalise people over night & huge chucks of England had nothing to lose & a sense of power to gain.

I was campaigning in London & Scotland & thought Remain was solid. Then I did some campaigning in Yorkshire & realised we were in trouble. Hundreds of people all saying 'Westminster ignores us'.
I wonder if these people believe, now, that the administration of Boris is all ears?

He seems bullet proof; he could aim nuclear warheads at San Fransisco and ‘patriots’ would vote for him. Christ, he could even not build that wall or pay vast amounts put towards Chinese armament projects.

I know. It's crazy.

How bad is Dem messaging????

I think he might lose - but in no sane world should I be unsure about this.

I think Trump will win, and if he loses he won’t be leaving in January.

Gawd. And I've got the horrors that Morrissey is going to stay loyal to Anne Marie.

It took me a few videos to pick up that she's genuinely off her trolley. She's not a fascist. She's a Valerie Solanas level of feminist crazy.

If he's skimming her videos & hearing about beheadings he might think she's a nice lesbian who cares about freedom of speech & does knitting.

d36fdf3b963d922fc3533b3d675f3428.jpg

Just when you thought Oregon couldn't get any crazier than when Mayor and Police Commissioner Ted Wheeler joined rioters attacking law enforcement in his own city of Portland...

Gawd. And I've got the horrors that Morrissey is going to stay loyal to Anne Marie.

It took me a few videos to pick up that she's genuinely off her trolley. She's not a fascist. She's a Valerie Solanas level of feminist crazy.

If he's skimming her videos & hearing about beheadings he might think she's a nice lesbian who cares about freedom of speech & does knitting.

View attachment 63324
I think your intuition is correct.

Back
Top Bottom