It’s not about politics

This is patently false. The border wall isn't just "wire fencing." You should actually look into these sorts of things before making bold claims about them. So far, 371 miles have been completed and it looks like this:
a8a7a9a6-571b-4c20-8973-948521a4d6a5-medium16x9_orderwall2.jpg

Additionally, CBP projections estimate that 450 miles will be complete by the end of the year. Keep in mind, he's only had authority to work on the wall for a year, as democrats (including judges) blocked every attempt he tried until the Supreme Court gave him authority in 2019.
Now, if you're going to stick your nose in America's affairs, don't spread misinformation.
Nice fence. Ask the Chinese how to build a wall. And as a point of fact, this fencing replaced an old barrier (one erected by Clinton). Trump has built no wall, and zero additional barrier. You have a liar for leader.

And given the fencing represents a border, it isn’t simply America’s affair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice fence. Ask the Chinese how to build a wall. And as a point of fact, this fencing replaced an old barrier (one erected by Clinton). Trump has built no wall, and zero additional barrier. You have a liar for leader.

And given the fencing represents a border, it isn’t simply America’s affair.
How fast the goalposts move. First, it's "no wall" to then "it's only replacement fence." Both statements are of course wrong. There have been over a dozen miles of new wall, and it's not as if the replacement is superfluous. It's a vast improvement over what was there before. And keep in my mind, he's only had one year to do this. With a second term, you'll see many more miles, both replacement and new.
EAG8Op9WwAMQiJn

D1urvujWkAEV3_U.jpg

And last I checked, you're not in Mexico.

Velcro and "Nerak" having a romantic moment after fighting racism:
🤒
images

what a wonderful world it would be if all white women would marry lesbian gay fat black muslim dudes:swear

Because a good wall works, right?
In as much as ‘a beautiful wall’ was what was promised, it’s provision could work on at least one level—namely showing Trump to be a man of his word.

But the wall isn’t going to be built. In truth, it was never on the agenda. Even the most fanciful policy makers envisaged a border fence. But as the latter was a very old idea, it’s transformation into a wall was a necessarily escalation of, what was already, a transparent lie. Everyone knew it couldn’t and wouldn’t be built. Only an idiot—or a cunning genius—would make it a keystone policy to take to the people.

Parts of the current Clinton built fence might be replaced, as a gesture.

I mention it only because Trump himself asked to be made accountable for the wall, and the Democrats can’t do it (and the Republicans obviously won’t). Not least because they erected the original partial parting fence.

Sometimes there are stories which open up worlds and cross borders and expose endemic weakness in those claiming strength. Ironically, Trump’s Wall—it’s failure and the reasons the Democrats can’t get traction/advantage with the lie—is, I’d suggest, just such a story. Particularly as it was actually initiated in 1990, by a leader perceived to be from ‘the left’, loved by Trump (at the time), at the very moment America was inviting Europe to celebrate the collapse of The Berlin Wall.

I raised the issue yesterday because a contributor was celebrating Trump. But I wanted to share that from the outside looking in, Trump is in the ostensibly unenviable position of failing on his own terms. The tragedy of this election is that the Democrats are in no position to exploit this.

As a footnote, I think Trump will win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom