It’s not about politics

You resort to mimicry because you can't think for yourself.

You have nothing of substance to say, nothing meaningful to contribute. You can't even defend your position. Que lastima.
If you had something meaningful to say in your defense then there would be something of substance contributed. So, nada por nada. :tiphat:

If you had something meaningful to say in your defense then there would be something of substance contributed. So, nada por nada. :tiphat:

Nada por Nada will make a good title for your memoirs... You're nada, and you stand for nada.

I'll seek enlightened conversation elsewhere. Adios, pendejo!

🤒

who might 'Angelito' be? 🤔
anyone wants to guess? the british butcher? maybe except the stupid butcher is a fake
username too.
who may he be:lbf:?
quite the mystery:lbf::lbf:

Nada por Nada will make a good title for your memoirs... You're nada, and you stand for nada.

It's certain not to be particularly enlightening since you'll be a participant in that conversation...

Looking back at you and good riddance to you, pendejo the senior. Your lack of enlightened conversation stinks up the place. :fish: I'll show you your way out. :grin:

I just watched the Trump/Biden debate and I looked here expecting to see a robust discussion of it since bhops and Ms. hypergraphia and ampersand aficionado herself, nerak, have been deeply entrenched in partisan warfare for days (neither one of them being American, of course), but there hasn't been a word about it. Now would have been the time for a substantive discussion after 90+ minutes of both candidates speaking and mumbling their way through their policies and intentions but maybe it just wasn't salacious enough for the people in this thread :rolleyes::poop:
Actually yesterday my mother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, so I was kinda busy with othet things. So, on that note, why don't you ho fyck yourself, K?

Sorry to hear that Bhops.
Thanks. She is going to have to have something called a Whipple? operation which is apparently pretty full-on but they are optimistic they have got it early.

Thanks. She is going to have to have something called a Whipple? operation which is apparently pretty full-on but they are optimistic they have got it early.

That does sound hopeful. Wishing her all blessings.

0iu5576r8bv51.jpg

I was friends with this woman on Facebook for about six years and she unfriended me because she posted this
Whoever wrote that needs to go back to 2nd grade English class.
I took you off ignore for this? Great Ted Nugent hat though. Does your ice cream van play the ice cream version of Cat Scratch Fever?

that is assuming that it's anyones right to insist that another person is to wear something that covers their face. it isnt. unless we live in iraq--it ISNT. that is a BIG human rights issue.
I know that you're too busy "writing a novel" to learn how to read but yes a store can insist you respect THEIR rights or you are free to go somewhere else. Did Bum Bum teach you how to read and argue? You're both dumb af. Sorry.

I know that you're too busy "writing a novel" to learn how to read but yes a store can insist you respect THEIR rights or you are free to go somewhere else. Did Bum Bum teach you how to read and argue? You're both dumb af. Sorry.
no, sorry, they cant make you do things that are against your human rights. i mean, they could in the moment, but that could mean very bad things for them in the long run

Back
Top Bottom