It’s not about politics

"Wait, what?" will be a statement uttered by the likes of nerak and Radish Noir in about 15 years when it finally dawns on them what has happened to our societies. By then it will be far too late, of course. It would behove them to shut up and listen now.

"Wait, what?" will be a statement uttered by the likes of nerak and Radish Noir in about 15 years when it finally dawns on them what has happened to our societies. By then it will be far too late, of course. It would behove them to shut up and listen now.

not would have happened if FC was patrolling the area with his air fingers gun :rolleyes:

How can Trump's kids get a 4 Billion tax cut when the family might be only worth a Billion max? The math seems a little off in this one.

It's really just saying he's doing nothing for average tax payers while helping the rich - if it resonates with a voter it's because their finances haven't improved.

:rolleyes:

you wont have to pay taxes under crazy joe because him and his commie cucks will take ALL your money
:(

huge.2.10615.JPG

It's really just saying he's doing nothing for average tax payers while helping the rich - if it resonates with a voter it's because their finances haven't improved.
This is just flat-out false. Overall tax liabilities were down for all Americans. With a 12.5% drop for those making $15-25,000, 11.2% for those making $25-30%, 14.4% for those making $40-50,000 and 10.9% for those making $100-200,000.

But didn't the middle class get the biggest tax cut in 20 years? I thought pre-Covid the lowe
This is just flat-out false. Overall tax liabilities were down for all Americans. With a 12.5% drop for those making $15-25,000, 11.2% for those making $25-30%, 14.4% for those making $40-50,000 and 10.9% for those making $100-200,000.
That's what i thought. I was sure I read somewhere that overall 80% of working Americans got a tax cut under the plan which is why i was surprised when Nerak said only the wealthy got one.

Why are they shocked? The man is merely taking the reparations he's been assured are his entitlement.

And they're the very type who would have been kneeling a few months back. Why? Because the anti-white media told them to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom