It’s not about politics

Santa is a communist!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tomphillips/santa-is-the-opiate-of-the-children

original-18403-1418823059-25.jpg

original-17259-1418825944-24.png

I'm leaving this website. I know that doesn't really rate an announcement but I don't want you to worry I fell into the cardboard crusher at K-Mart.

I'm leaving this website. I know that doesn't really rate an announcement but I don't want you to worry I fell into the cardboard crusher at K-Mart.

You beat me to it. My time here is up too and how did I survive the abuse here is beyond me. A monument should be erected in my honour.
Adios amigos

hopefully this self-imposed banning will prove more effective at keeping you away than all those other times you were banned
I was banned twice. Once was when I took Morrissey's side against this site. I had asked for all of my posts to be deleted and said I was quitting the site but then I started arguing with Uncleskinny and made a couple of comments about davidt, which, looking back, were unnecessary. I never got a warning or a reason, though. I just tried to sign in one day and was banned. I left for about five years. I'm not sure now.
The second time was when you harassed me and then reported me for responding. It's okay, though. Someday when you mess with the wrong person at some hostel or homeless shelter you'll probably wind up shanked in the kidney. :tears: :thumb:
Good luck "writing" your "novel." :straightface:
#ByeBitch

I was banned twice. Once was when I took Morrissey's side against this site. I had asked for all of my posts to be deleted and said I was quitting the site but then I started arguing with Uncleskinny and made a couple of comments about davidt, which, looking back, were unnecessary. I never got a warning or a reason, though. I just tried to sign in one day and was banned. I left for about five years. I'm not sure now.
The second time was when you harassed me and then reported me for responding. It's okay, though. Someday when you mess with the wrong person at some hostel or homeless shelter you'll probably wind up shanked in the kidney. :tears: :thumb:
Good luck "writing" your "novel." :straightface:
#ByeBitch
bye babygirl! :kissingclosed:

did your wife read your posts and tell you you werent allowed to post here anymore?
They drop like flies and already we lost a quartet of women. I think the fact that we head into 2020 will bring a lot of change not just around here.

Funny there has been such little mention of the fact that this new years eve we head into the magical number of 2020. I thought laser surgeries for 20/20 vision would use the number of next year and offer great prices.

Funny that the world seems more blind than ever.

i see that the old psycho babbling coot, Barnaby is staying.:pensive:

the last of the psycho babblers.:openmouth:
most have gone where the yoko ono air bubbles roam.:hushed:

Back
Top Bottom