It’s not about politics

Google hard at work to try and make Trump not win again but americans always vote for a sitting president.

They also try hard to bury the Hillary scandals.

When you watch that video realise two things:

1. Right wing people are the ones contributing to the BNP producing goods and services from real labour.

2. Left wing people are not contributing at all and are found in offices planning the end of the world.

Google hard at work to try and make Trump not win again but americans always vote for a sitting president.

Notice her unhealthy greasy facial skin from soy intake and her insanity in working for something that will erase people like herself. Maybe she thinks minorities will like her and celebrate her but I believe they will chop her head off and take everything she has.

These vegan victims are found in mexican style places eating what is not food which leads to the insane views they have. They were all bullied at school and never cheer girls and that made them bitter.

Just the way they pick their food with their hands and eat like a child. See how her hate glows from her eyes and how satisfied she is with her destructive work that undermines everything we've known until now.

We need to confront these people more where they eat and live and walk in the street.

I don't think Hillary is relevant. If someone had bothered to tell her this last time we probably wouldn't have a reality show clown as President.
We have Biden and Trump who are both creeps or a gay guy with Butt in his name. We will be in a (fresh) war at election time and "YOU MUST SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT OR YOU ARE A GODDAMN RAT BASTARD" will be the campaign slogan.

The whistleblower insider is a black man. You can always hear from a voice when someone is black.

I don't think Hillary is relevant. If someone had bothered to tell her this last time we probably wouldn't have a reality show clown as President.
We have Biden and Trump who are both creeps or a gay guy with Butt in his name. We will be in a (fresh) war at election time and "YOU MUST SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT OR YOU ARE A GODDAMN RAT BASTARD" will be the campaign slogan.
LOL

Not relevant!

You are the biggest idiot on here by far. How can you be wired like that as a white man?

Blikey ! I click into the thread hoping to see a continuation of the bhops/The Truth feud and instead I'm subjected to some Urbanus word salad which I skim through before clicking away, exasperated. Come on Truth and bhops, fight fight fight! Anonymous Caesar needs his entertainment. Reckon one of you has to be thrown to the lions!
:thumbsup::thumbsdown::tigerface:
Was tempted to ask "Y U SO OBSESSED WITH ME THO!!!" when he made that cowardly post. Maybe he's hoping the Chameleon will respond for him and is preparing his "SICK BURN BRO!" post right now.

Was tempted to ask "Y U SO OBSESSED WITH ME THO!!!" when he made that cowardly post. Maybe he's hoping the Chameleon will respond for him and is preparing his "SICK BURN BRO!" post right now.
All news are good news and enjoy the fame. You think this swede would have become Solo's most important voice if I had been fair and nice to people?

That is not how legends are created.

I'm sure you have some brilliant concept of what I'm supposed to get but since you didn't state what it is and I don't care we're good. :thumb:
Trump never had any intention of firing missiles, the whole thing was a giant head fake. America is not going to war with Iran, Trump will continue sanctions and squeeze them that way. As I've read a couple of really decent ex-military intel analysts state these past few weeks, this is nothing more than saber rattling.

Trump never had any intention of firing missiles, the whole thing was a giant head fake. America is not going to war with Iran, Trump will continue sanctions and squeeze them that way. As I've read a couple of really decent ex-military intel analysts state these past few weeks, this is nothing more than saber rattling.

And why exactly would America have any interest in going to war with Iran anyway?
jpeg:israelflag:jpeg
Watch the Tucker Carlson YouTube video that was posted two pages ago.
Trump's entire presidency has been a giant Zionist headfake! How's that wall coming along?
Trump never had any intention of building a wall, the whole thing was a giant headfake...
Trump never had any intention of deporting large numbers of illegal immigrants, the whole thing was a giant headfake...

He owns the libs on Twitter though! (But then, privately, ends up going along with most of what Kushner and Bolton want, along with making plenty of concessions to Pelosi and Schumer.) Art of the Deal!

And why exactly would America have any interest in going to war with Iran anyway?
jpeg:israelflag:jpeg
Watch the Tucker Carlson YouTube video that was posted two pages ago.
Trump's entire presidency has been a giant Zionist headfake! How's that wall coming along?
Trump never had any intention of building a wall, the whole thing was a giant headfake...
Trump never had any intention of deporting large numbers of illegal immigrants, the whole thing was a giant headfake...

He owns the libs on Twitter though! (But then, privately, ends up going along with most of what Kushner and Bolton want, along with making plenty of concessions to Pelosi and Schumer.) Art of the Deal!

Number 1. Trump has no intention of gpoing to war with Iran. P{lenty on the Left have been howling at the moon like he is about to pull the trigger, I merely pointed out that he hasn't, and he won't. If he wanted to go along with Bolton, Iran would be rubble already.

Number 2. And it's not like he hasn't tried to build the damn wall but has faced opposition from both the Dems and half the useless GOP. That is no head fake, he clearly wants to and clearly he is being stymied.

Number 3. I have zero idea what your point is.

Number 1. Trump has no intention of gpoing to war with Iran. P{lenty on the Left have been howling at the moon like he is about to pull the trigger, I merely pointed out that he hasn't, and he won't. If he wanted to go along with Bolton, Iran would be rubble already.

Number 2. And it's not like he hasn't tried to build the damn wall but has faced opposition from both the Dems and half the useless GOP. That is no head fake, he clearly wants to and clearly he is being stymied.

Number 3. I have zero idea what your point is.
Number 4: If he does he wins the election next year by a landslide so hold your horses the dream can still come true cause I want him to bomb the entire middle east back to the stone age where some of it always was.

Iranians are well educated and would make zoomalians leave Sweden.

Nah, I think he meant it when he said it on the campaign trail. He didn't HAVE to take those issues. He could have run on Jeb Bush's platform and won.

His problem is that he is easily influenced by the last person he talked to.

A mini race war has started in Kil in Värmland in Sweden and several swedish youth have ended up with severe injuries from unprovoked attack from migrant youth.

Clip from one incident:

Joakim Lamotte the swedish freelance reporter visits Kil on Thursday live on FB. In the latest attack a migrant strangled a swedish kid so much that he he fainted and then he was thrown down into the asphalt.

The situation is so out of hand it might trigger unrest in other places of Sweden as the inevitable race war draws closer with each day.

A mini race war has started in Kil in Värmland in Sweden and several swedish youth have ended up with severe injuries from unprovoked attack from migrant youth.

Clip from one incident:

Joakim Lamotte the swedish freelance reporter visits Kil on Thursday live on FB. In the latest attack a migrant strangled a swedish kid so much that he he fainted and then he was thrown down into the asphalt.

The situation is so out of hand it might trigger unrest in other places of Sweden as the inevitable race war draws closer with each day.

FB immediately removed the video and closed the account that uploaded the video for 3 days.

When will people realise that what I have said on here for ages and what Moz is talking about is a reality. Those that are ok with it have something to gain from it and several commentators on this forum are employed by the state of Israel and the ip can be traced to their cyber room of disinformation.

I will come back with more details on it after it has been published elsewhere where we expect David to be contacted for a comment by the journalist in question.

Notice her unhealthy greasy facial skin from soy intake and her insanity in working for something that will erase people like herself. Maybe she thinks minorities will like her and celebrate her but I believe they will chop her head off and take everything she has.

These vegan victims are found in mexican style places eating what is not food which leads to the insane views they have. They were all bullied at school and never cheer girls and that made them bitter.

Just the way they pick their food with their hands and eat like a child. See how her hate glows from her eyes and how satisfied she is with her destructive work that undermines everything we've known until now.

We need to confront these people more where they eat and live and walk in the street.
Yes, please. When I'm out eating at some "mexican style place" (???) picking at my "what is not food" so that I can become more insane, please confront me. You will know me by the hate in my eyes.

Yes, please. When I'm out eating at some "mexican style place" (???) picking at my "what is not food" so that I can become more insane, please confront me. You will know me by the hate in my eyes.

Also, where do I sign up to get some of that sweet Israeli disinformation money? "What is not food" is expensive!

Back
Top Bottom