It’s not about politics

The Global Business Forum 2018 is taking place today in New York, and I watched Cyril Ramaphosa, President of South Africa, go on the international stage and on live tv, and assertively claim that ALL claims of white South African farmers and their families being butchered on their own land is “ALL lies”, and that “not one single person has been murdered”

He then went on to inform everyone that whites “having more land” is “a risk” that “must be managed”.

He did not deny that he would be willing to change the constitution in order to allow the addressing of the “disproportionality”, “legally”.

I can only imagine that 95% of the population listens to a discourse such as this one, including likely 95% of the posters here, and that it must be like listening to something in Greek, to their ears.

Because these are our current world affairs, these things are happening, this is ONE area in the world under enormous strife, and there are various magnitudes of enormous strife everywhere - yet people in the west are still largely unequipped to be able to even accurately discern lies from the truth.

People having literally ZERO comprehension skills, is the only thing I consistently see.

50C94EF5-CF65-466B-AB05-78DBFBFCC326.jpeg

The Global Business Forum 2018 is taking place today in New York, and I watched Cyril Ramaphosa, President of South Africa, go on the international stage and on live tv, and assertively claim that ALL claims of white South African farmers and their families being butchered on their own land is “ALL lies”, and that “not one single person has been murdered”

He then went on to inform everyone that whites “having more land” is “a risk” that “must be managed”.

He did not deny that he would be willing to change the constitution in order to allow the addressing of the “disproportionality”, “legally”.

I can only imagine that 95% of the population listens to a discourse such as this one, including likely 95% of the posters here, and that it must be like listening to something in Greek, to their ears.

Because these are our current world affairs, these things are happening, this is ONE area in the world under enormous strife, and there are various magnitudes of enormous strife everywhere - yet people in the west are still largely unequipped to be able to even accurately discern lies from the truth.

People having literally ZERO comprehension skills, is the only thing I consistently see.

Funny you mention Greek. In ancient Greece, I would dare to bet that they had more critical thinkers per capita than we have today, and the ones they had were indeed brilliant. Most people today are either unable to think critically or are not interested in doing so because they are happily occupied with more "important" things.

The irony of Derek17, of all people, accusing others of being unable to think critically, when his own idea of 'critical thinking' is regurgitating whatever QAnon wrote today, along with whatever he saw written on Candace Owens and James Woods' Twitter accounts. If you do "think critically" Derek, you do so only within the very limited boundaries you've set up for yourself.

You think critically about QAnon's posts, which doesn't really count, does it. You're a figure of fun to intelligent people; not one of them with any degree of self-respect would ever take you seriously. We've seen in this thread what you have to offer and it's sorely lacking any actual substance.

Thankfully you're such a joke that not one person here has bought into this QAnon psy-op even after six months of you pushing it on this thread. You're just an NPC who thinks he's a playable character when really you spend your time walking in circles and then running into walls.

I was very skeptical bout the supposed a blue wave come November :rolleyes:
but this Kav creep thing has got legs, especially with him being confirmed :straightface:
and yes, it’s not really bout politics :o
however, fairly certain they just delivered the house to the Dems :guitar:

I was very skeptical bout the supposed a blue wave come November :rolleyes:
but this Kav creep thing has got legs, especially with him being confirmed :straightface:
and yes, it’s not really bout politics :o
however, fairly certain they just delivered the house to the Dems :guitar:

This will be a VERY interesting post to revisit in that i don't feel like there is any middle ground. You are either going to be spectacularly wrong or spectacularly right. Sessions is testifying tomorrow I think and the declass of those 20 pages is coming, this may well play a part as well.

oh boy, it's all so SCINTILLATING! cant wait to see how it unfolds!

not really, I lied.

whens mozzer comng to Canada. somebody find out for me. I cant plan my life until I know what mozzers doing.

oh boy, it's all so SCINTILLATING! cant wait to see how it unfolds!

not really, I lied.

whens mozzer comng to Canada. somebody find out for me. I cant plan my life until I know what mozzers doing.

Oh but politics are important it is what pays for your unemployable borderline personality non entity self to live in Canada at tax payers expense. Oversharing and bit - ching earache.

these bizarro left wing nutjobs would all of us eating and dressing from the Dollar Store, like hobos.:mad:

This will be a VERY interesting post to revisit in that i don't feel like there is any middle ground. You are either going to be spectacularly wrong or spectacularly right. Sessions is testifying tomorrow I think and the declass of those 20 pages is coming, this may well play a part as well.
Breakdown right now is of 435 seats:
235 Republican
193 Democrat
7 Vacant(some who died, but mostly indicted Republicans :cool:)
- so Dems need to pick up 25 seats, seems doable now and personally I’ve seen the worm turn with the Republican women in my family, they’ve just reached their limit with Trump and his whole personally attacking these women that came forward, my job now is to convince them to do more than stay home come Election Day, but instead vote Dem, should be an easy sell where I live, Dems running a woman that worked at the local uni for 20 years :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom