It’s not about politics

The King of Sweden is trying his best to look pleased in the presence of a victim of female oppression.

632@60.jpg

Today the news broke that arabic will become obligatory in swedish schools as everyone will have to learn it cause "the language sounds so lovely and poetic".
It has begun now!
You are joking, right?

Wish I was but I'm not and all they need now is a final decision to be voted through and it is a reality and nothing will stop it.
As for me I am fluent in somalian and will teach people how to speak it by clicking away with my tongue like there is no tomorrow.

She just said "I'd like two cartons of milk and a tube of Pringles"

Tomorrows lesson, how to order alcohol in somalian tongue language. (if on the piss it can become a bit tricky).

Remember this the next time they tell you economic reasons are the main factor behind high crime rates.

Once again the black people violence gene isolated by scientists explains it all and we need to talk about it more in order to reduce crimes by black people as a way to reduce the numbers locked up in prison.

You are joking, right?
Arabic is now the second langauage in both Finland and Sweden and the language is a part of the french school system.

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2...w-the-number-two-language-in-sweden-heres-why

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nd-common-language-Sweden-migrant-influx.html

https://www.worldbulletin.net/europe/french-schools-to-teach-arabic-h173460.html

Breiviks manifest carries the year 2083 but not even he could fore see just how fast the muslim world would take over in other countries.

Anders+Breivik+-+Manifesto.JPG

Hang in there Myrtle Beach and others during this politically motivated weather attack on your country. I am glad that Infowars are talking about it and promoting this book:

5159FD0CRWL._SX301_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

HAARP is more real that you are!

From Vikings to cock wobbles. What a fall.
Swedes are Värings not vikings which explains their reluctance to use force and why they are so afraid of conflict.
Your reasoning although it is correct is a bit weird however if you take in the fact that people live in a society where violence is banned and you end up losing everything, home and job and kids plus the court cost and the fine paid to the victim, so it is not like ethnic swedes have the option of using force which in turn explains why they are in such a predicament.

It is easy to say to someone that you have to defend yourself and stand up for yourself but when you do you get banged up for a year or more depending on how injured the victim is and the rest of your life you live as an outcast struggling to find a job and home and a place in society.

Are you prepared to use violence to risk it all and are you in a position where you can go sod all let me hurt or kill this person in front of me cause it doesn't have an impact of my life.

I expect an answer!

Several female Jedi in this group have blocked me on Facebook for contacting them privately. You know...heh....the irony is that whenever I contact my fellow male Jedi from this group I am generally met with an enthusiastic response. I wonder why that is....

I could use my status within this group to humiliate all of you. But I'm a gentleman Jedi and the torment it would put you through does not comply with my Jedi Code. You skanks know who you are, and if you're even capable of reading this, here were my true intentions. Hopefully you'll come around to changing your mind about me (if you're not a complete idiot that is).

First off, yes I'll admit I find some of you pretty attractive. I am a normal, healthy, biological male. Of course I'm attracted to women, and that should be seen as a compliment. That does not automatically mean my intentions were to sleep with you. I don't understand how the words 'Hi, how are you?' gets translated into 'Hi, do you have a boyfriend?' When we started having a conversation in one of the threads did I precede my comment with 'Hi, sorry I'm already attracted to someone else?'Sure, maybe some day after getting to know each other a bit more, an infatuation might develop and we could start dating. But women these days seem to think that hetero men are incapable of having a platonic relationship with the other sex.

To the female Jedi who showed her dad my message and made him call the Jedi Council: Do you have any idea just how ironic that is? I was trying to explain to you how the story of Darth Plagueis the Wise has been severely misinterpreted by third wave feminists. And then you convinced a man to apply authoritarian powers on me, merely for the fact that I am a male. It turns out that men can also be oppressed in Jedi society, as was Darth Plagueis' intended message.

To the female Jedi who called me an 'incel' for trying to discuss Darth Plagueis' story: Your lame feminist buzzwords have no bearing on my mental health. Do you really think I like it based solely around the hebophilia? I would encourage you to read it , as the prose is magnificent. But judging by your less than impressive vocabulary, I doubt you would be able to understand it.

To the female Jedi who called me a loser and said I was trying to show off because I said you should read Darth Plagueis' epic story: I wasn't aware that reading something was suddenly a huge achievement. The fact that I wanted you to read it meant that I believed you were the rare type of female Jedi who could endure such a lengthy piece of literature. The irony is that later in another thread I saw you talking about how you read all the Harry Potter books before you turned 12. It's plainly obvious to see that you view the arts in the most superficial way possible. There's no way I would ever date someone like that.

To all the other female Jedi who haven't responded or have been a bit timid in their replies, please don't take this post the wrong way. As you can see I didn't tag any of the female Jedi who wronged me on this post, and I will always respect your decision no matter how misguided it may be. As you can tell, my interests are mainly in the high arts, and I can guarantee you that at the very least you will end up having a very compatible and knowledgable friend.

The Great Awakening starts NOW.

Yes, that is how they tell us that they know that we know that they know. Next thing you need to study is the jewish power symbol of the dinosaur that never existed that pops up in the most unlikely places and even in the amazing movie "Summer of 84" that I watched tonight.

Swedish Christmas decoration:

1_57aa26ace087c323bf947dc8.jpg

rusta5.jpg

Yep, they use anything to lie to the masses and turn it into something it is not which is how the devil works. Numbers are important in most cases but never when it comes to the holocaust cause you cannot study that.

Everything we have been told is a lie but how big a lie depends on the numbers.

Back
Top Bottom