It’s not about politics

Bongo's commercial for SD and party leader Åkesson will mean people from all over the world will study him and the party and discover that they share their views so Bongo just became the biggest campaign worker the party ever had.

5qkp.jpg

"Losers focus on winners" --- that must be why you've been focusing on me by trying to figure out my identity for the past 50 or so pages of this thread!

This is my thread. You write rambling and incoherent rants in response to practically every post of mine, most of which I ignore. However, I do think it's important to call out LOSER Hitler-lovers like you because you are not welcome here. Feel free to leave any time!

"Politicians are not elected, they are selected."

Some sources in Sweden claim that Annie Lööf will become the new swedish prime minister. She is famous for supporting a Sweden without borders and being the latest swedish politician to be invited to the Bilderberg meeting.
They probably decided there and then she would drive on their agenda in Sweden.

The county government is busy control counting all the votes from the swedish election and it is a extremely close call between the left and right on the political scale. The difference right now is just one mandate.
The Sweden Democrats are in a glorious position to dictate the work in the swedish parliament for the next 4 years but more and more voices are heard that want to see a re-election.

The american lefties are in full panic control mode over Serena Williams and this incident shows just how sick and perverted the americans lefties have become as they fall over each other to defend someone just because of her skin colour.
Inverted racism in full swing from people confused over who and what they are. Life in the KKK must be so much easier on so many levels.

We definitely need more people like this to enrich our culture and make Western countries better!

Burqa wars in the middle of a motorway looks awesome!...................if it wasn't for that little baby being tossed aside. That made my heart sink.

The King of Sweden is trying his best to look pleased in the presence of a victim of female oppression.

632@60.jpg

Today the news broke that arabic will become obligatory in swedish schools as everyone will have to learn it cause "the language sounds so lovely and poetic".
It has begun now!

Burqa wars in the middle of a motorway looks awesome!...................if it wasn't for that little baby being tossed aside. That made my heart sink.
But the reason for the mother treating it like a rag doll is because they give birth to so many kids and every kid is just a suicide bomber so don't feel bad it will die soon anyway.

If you for once pause your western feelings and emotions and instead realise that tough love like that makes the best soldiers then you will realise how we will stand no chance against these people.
The best boxers became great from a tough upbringing and environment so that kid will be a hell of a soldier for Allah.

Back
Top Bottom