It’s not about politics

Bongo is at it again, this time admitting he is a clown.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Sweden-Democrats-votes-party-male-voters.html

If only he was right that the swedes have discovered their aryan potential again, somehow I doubt that. What a great band in their day until we all started hating them for a number of reasons.

I must say in recent years I have started to despise the irish cause if you study them they don't come from particularly posh backgrounds.
Remember during the ebola craze when the fake article came out saying that Boner caught it while doing his PR work (I mean charity work)
and we all really hoped that it was true?

Remember during the ebola craze when the fake article came out saying that Boner caught it while doing his PR work (I mean charity work)
and we all really hoped that it was true?
Nope, missed that but that just confirms what a twat he is and that he'll do anything for publicity. I guess his love affair with ABBA and Sweden is over.
They'll never get such useless asphalt delivered from Ireland again, how will the swedes cope?

Nope, missed that but that just confirms what a twat he is and that he'll do anything for publicity. I guess his love affair with ABBA and Sweden is over.
They'll never get such useless asphalt delivered from Ireland again, how will the swedes cope?
My favorite Bono anecdote is from a show in Glasgow, where the pretentious dick stood on stage between songs clapping his hands, and said
"Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies." Only to be heckled "Well stop f***ing doing it then!"
I have zero love for any contribution those twat waffles have made to popular culture.

My favorite Bono anecdote is from a show in Glasgow, where the pretentious dick stood on stage between songs clapping his hands, and said
"Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies." Only to be heckled "Well stop f***ing doing it then!"
I have zero love for any contribution those twat waffles have made to popular culture.
LOL

Typical Glaswegian banter!

Bongo doing the Hitler salute in Paris will probably be followed by him ecxusing himself for it by saying it was a tribute to Bowie.

He should do a tribute to Kurt Cobain and make a splash.
His meltdown in full and I get a clear Illuminati vibe of which Bongo has always been a prominent member of course.
I bet Soros paid a lot for him to say this:

I agree that swedes are boring cause I never felt swedish around them but as we know the irish weep over the fact that vikings slapped them about way back but they don't know the swedes were väringar and never travelled west.

His meltdown in full and I get a clear Illuminati vibe of which Bongo has always been a prominent member of course.
I bet Soros paid a lot for him to say this:

I agree that swedes are boring cause I never felt swedish around them but as we know the irish weep over the fact that vikings slapped them about way back but they don't know the swedes were väringar and never travelled west.

I'm not judging anyone in or from Ireland based on Pissflaps in the video there.

I'm not judging anyone in or from Ireland based on Pissflaps in the video there.
But come on you know full well people from Ireland are, how shall I put this, a bit challenged. They come from dirt and potato famine and are a bit too fond of horses and fighting and alcohol and the way they speak used to be cool and sexy but nowadays the spit from their mouths is just off turning.
They're all like a set from Hobbit and far too ginger for anyone's liking. Imagine them naked!

But they are judging all swedes despite over 80% not voting for the party Bongo is attacking. This is exactly how lefties operate. He takes all the things he supposedly hates like skin colour racism and attacks a culture for being boring. Maybe it is boring cause ove 80% are afraid of the truth?

U2 tour sponsored by Soros. Bongo wish he was blonde and actually had hair instead of that wig like Chris Martin from Coldplay revealed years ago.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ul-mouthed-insult-Coldplays-Chris-Martin.html

https://forum.atu2.com/index.php?topic=27123.15

But come on you know full well people from Ireland are, how shall I put this, a bit challenged. They come from dirt and potato famine and are a bit too fond of horses and fighting and alcohol and the way they speak used to be cool and sexy but nowadays the spit from their mouths is just off turning.
They're all like a set from Hobbit and far too ginger for anyone's liking. Imagine them naked!
I think the world is challenged. And I also like imagining Irish women naked. They're quite sexy.

I think the world is challenged. And I also like imagining Irish women naked. They're quite sexy.
Yeah, I have to give you that and especially those from the poor areas pushing a trolley with trolls in it. But it is not like they are marriage material, more made for a one night stand.
I've been told they are very high maintenance.

Bono has always been a pretentious asshole, but he seems worse these days. I'm convinced that the powers that be drug people like Bono and then stick them in bed with a kid and take pictures to blackmail them in to following whatever agenda they want them to. The same thing probably happens with most major politicians, celebrities, etc. These industries are too big and lucrative to risk anyone "going rogue" for the most part, after all. What I do know is that people like Hugh Hefner held parties to "compromise" people for such purposes.

Yeah, I have to give you that and especially those from the poor areas pushing a trolley with trolls in it. But it is not like they are marriage material, more made for a one night stand.
I've been told they are very high maintenance.
Do you change brushes in between using them to paint all people the same color? Or do you use the same one? It must be sturdy if it's the same one.

Irish lads aren't too bad either, aside from the Bono types.
Bono types aren't any specific nationality. You can find them everywhere, usually sniffing their own farts with a look of smug satisfaction
on their faces as they clear the room with their acoustic guitar and their (undisclosed) herpes sores.

Do you change brushes in between using them to paint all people the same color? Or do you use the same one? It must be sturdy if it's the same one.
Stereotypes is the truth as anyone who lived life know.

Bono types aren't any specific nationality. You can find them everywhere, usually sniffing their own farts with a look of smug satisfaction
on their faces as they clear the room with their acoustic guitar and their (undisclosed) herpes sores.
The cruise boat troubadour type then!
I listened to one over a month ago doing a great cover of Metallica's "Nothing else matters". Big fat american as you'd expect. Then I had dinner in a far too expensive place laying my eyes on this almost illegal american girl eating chicken wings wearing a trucker cap dressed in her school team shirt.
She looked insecure enough to star in any indie movie flick where she cuts herself and blames mom and dad and guys in general.
My inner director is never resting.

The cruise boat troubadour type then!
I listened to one over a month ago doing a great cover of Metallica's "Nothing else matters". Big fat american as you'd expect. Then I had dinner in a far too expensive place laying my eyes on this almost illegal american girl eating chicken wings wearing a trucker cap dressed in her school team shirt.
She looked insecure enough to star in any indie movie flick where she cuts herself and blames mom and dad and guys in general.
My inner director is never resting.
It was a ship though not a boat with impressive shopping street and loads of americans going "that's kinda awkward". My waiter was a gay guy famous from swedish tv who calls himself Oberon now. Had to admire his style not to mention that steward using the shopping streets as his personal catwalk.
I wonder what he is doing now all alone in his cabin longing for a shaved head to kiss and mess with.

What a political year when Morrissey and Bongo became nazis with the U2 singer even doing a Hitler salute live onstage several times.
What next, Lady Gaga dancing in front of burning crosses in KKK gear?

Back
Top Bottom