It’s not about politics

Wow, where did I ever refer to myself as a badass? I like ideas wherever I find them, a couple of weeks ago I quoted something from Anna Kasparian and I think she and I would disagree on 99% of everything. Quoting someone or finding some of their ideas interesting doesn't mean you endorse everything they say and do, why would you think that?

LARP or not Q is interesting as derek has mentioned in that it has got me thinking about a bunch of things I wouldn't have normally thought about or investigated further. For instance without Q I wouldn't have known about the 30K of sealed indictments, i wouldn't have investigated John Huber and why Sessions appointed him. Certainly I wouldn't have looked further into the ties that the likes of Bruce and Nellie Ohr have with Fusion GPS. What it has done is allowed me to take a deeper dive into the intricacies of the whole Russia Collusion narrative and look at it through different lenses. So for that I am grateful.

Anyhoo soon we'll know if Q is the real deal or not, this is all about the midterms, both the left and right know this. You get the sense that both Mueller and Trump are attempting to time their runs for maximum impact in November. If Trump has any cards to play (and I for one believe that he has a whole bunch of them) he has to play them soon, as does Mueller. It should make for a fascinating couple of months.

Exactly. Methinks one has more cards to play than the other.

The Jew-hating in the above post is another indicator that Truth and the Holocaust denier are also the same person lol. Called it.

Derek the coward, forcing me to repeat myself (taken from last night's post):

[...]
"Now Derek, tell me, who largely runs Hollywood? Okay that's unfair, I remember seeing a report from a Jewish screenwriter, Ben Stein, who conducted a study and found that Hollywood is *only* 60% run by an ethnic group that comprises 2% of the US population, which obviously completely debunked the notion of Hollywood being 'run' by any particular group. And Arabs controlling 60% of the media in Israel wouldn't be a cause of concern for Israelis either, would it, because it's unlikely that they would use that power to push their own interests, by being able to influence what Israelis think through what they see and read. Of course they wouldn't.

At least Arabs make up 20% of Israel's population so their overrepresentation in high ranking positions in Israel's media wouldn't be as curious as if those positions were occupied by members of an ethnic group who comprised only a tiny fraction of Israel's overall population, like the Druze. But you don't want to talk about that, you'd rather focus on topics for which there is no, or very little, real evidence.
"But there's no non-evidence either."

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/amp/arts/film/who-controls-hollywood/article19670867/ "

Or maybe @bhops could say something about this instead if you don't have the brainpower to do so yourself, Derek. If you're willing to believe bullshit like Q, surely you wouldn't overlook actual evidence of something when it's presented to you? Unless you have a good reason not to do so --- which is what, exactly? Ancestral ties? It's certainly not to protect your reputation, since you're already the laughing stock of morrissey-solo.com, no offence intended :paranoid:, and I doubt you're delusional enough to think that people appreciate your contributions to this website which they find reliable and informative. Well, maybe you are that delusional. You've already set a precedent, I just don't know how low into delusionality you can sink.

Derek the coward, forcing me to repeat myself (taken from last night's post):

[...]
"Now Derek, tell me, who largely runs Hollywood? Okay that's unfair, I remember seeing a report from a Jewish screenwriter, Ben Stein, who conducted a study and found that Hollywood is *only* 60% run by an ethnic group that comprises 2% of the US population, which obviously completely debunked the notion of Hollywood being 'run' by any particular group. And Arabs controlling 60% of the media in Israel wouldn't be a cause of concern for Israelis either, would it, because it's unlikely that they would use that power to push their own interests, by being able to influence what Israelis think through what they see and read. Of course they wouldn't.

At least Arabs make up 20% of Israel's population so their overrepresentation in high ranking positions in Israel's media wouldn't be as curious as if those positions were occupied by members of an ethnic group who comprised only a tiny fraction of Israel's overall population, like the Druze. But you don't want to talk about that, you'd rather focus on topics for which there is no, or very little, real evidence.
"But there's no non-evidence either."

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/amp/arts/film/who-controls-hollywood/article19670867/ "

Or maybe @bhops could say something about this instead if you don't have the brainpower to do so yourself, Derek. If you're willing to believe bullshit like Q, surely you wouldn't overlook actual evidence of something when it's presented to you? Unless you have a good reason not to do so --- which is what, exactly? Ancestral ties? It's certainly not to protect your reputation, since you're already the laughing stock of morrissey-solo.com, no offence intended :paranoid:, and I doubt you're delusional enough to think that people appreciate your contributions to this website which they find reliable and informative. Well, maybe you are that delusional. You've already set a precedent, I just don't know how low into delusionality you can sink.

You wouldnt know there were any Jews in Hollywood from watching the movies.doh:
And where is the outrage with Arab Muslims controlling 100 percent of everything in Arab Muslim countries anyway?doh:

To the bolded:

The key part of your phrase is "I don't think" that's the way Trump works. Exactly. He has consciously portrayed himself in a certain way over the past couple of years for a reason. I think he's a better actor than anyone would give him credit for, and the way he has manipulated the media and the pundits has been nothing short of brilliant. So we can talk about his cryptic long-game without even thinking about Q. But here's a Q-related example: remember last October, I think it was, when he said at a media scrum, "this is the calm before the storm," and people in the media were like "what do you mean, Mr. President? What storm?" and he just smirked and didn't elaborate? Cryptic long-game?

In what way is it not a brilliant operation? It has reached millions of people and gotten them to pool their resources and do extensive research on various topics, and also to spread this information among the public, all while avoiding the control of the mainstream media. Trump's goal has been to circumvent the mainstream media to get his message out. He has emphasized this all along. Wouldn't this be the perfect method? The proof is in the pudding as to its effectiveness, anyway.

Murders of innocent people? You mean like the people connected to the deep-state who train people to commit school-shootings? Q disavows violence, and if we do see more acts of violence attributed to people who follow Q, my money would be on the deep-state carrying out false-flag events as part of a smear campaign.

In the end, Q will be judged based on delivering the goods: will the truly heinous people be arrested and tried? Will the pharmaceutical industrial complex be brought down? Will the technologies that have been kept from us be released? And there is so much more. Q has "dreamt big," in Trumpian fashion. If Q is indeed tied to Trump, we know he will deliver.

I'm not going to bother with you any more, you're far too daft.

Q spreads loads of bullshit to idiots, the sort of bullshit that often leads to terrorist acts by those idiots.

If you think such acts are nost likely false-flag events by the deep state Alex Jones has stolen your bullshit detector and you have no access to Occam's razor.

I'm not going to bother with you any more, you're far too daft.

Q spreads loads of bullshit to idiots, the sort of bullshit that often leads to terrorist acts by those idiots.

If you think such acts are nost likely false-flag events by the deep state Alex Jones has stolen your bullshit detector and you have no access to Occam's razor.

We just found out that a facility was busted that was training people to commit school-shootings. You seem to be struggling to support a particular narrative rather than looking at the facts. If you think it's outlandish that an attack could be carried out to support a particular agenda, then you're pretty naive. What is Operation Northwoods?

"Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government that originated within the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The plans detailed in the document included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.[2] The proposals were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[3][4][5]

...the operation recommended developing a "Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington"."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

So you really think it would be unreasonable to expect the deep-state to set up an attack that would implicate Q people in order to discredit by terror the movement and make its supporters look like a bunch of insane conspiracy theorist terrorists?

Why is the mainstream media giving Q so much attention? From their perspective, they ensure that everyone knows about Q, they paint it in a certain light, and then they carry out a false flag attack and say "we told you so. These people are crazy and violent."

Just watch. If a major attack happens that gets attributed to Q in the near future, you heard it here first, and hopefully you'll understand why it will have happened. Hopefully such an attack can be averted, but this all-out mainstream media push is certainly not for nothing from the perspective of the bad actors.

Last edited:
IT'S NOT ABOUT POLITICS!

DkbC5sLX4AMUop8.jpg

IT'S NOT ABOUT POLITICS!

View attachment 45408

You need to shut the f*** up you dumb repetitive loser. The worst thing about the internet age is that it has given blithering imbeciles like you a platform to spew your nonsense out into the world. How many times how you typed out this "it's not about politics" tripe on here now? Ten? Fifteen? It makes me want to punch you repeatedly in the throat. Is that the response you're aiming for? I can't see how you would expect for it to bring about any other response from people than them wanting to kick you very hard in the face. If it's designed to "wake people up" to whatever slumber you think they're in then it's time to go back to the drawing board, because it's only waking people up to what an annoying little prick you are.

You need to shut the f*** up you dumb repetitive loser. The worst thing about the internet age is that it has given blithering imbeciles like you a platform to spew your nonsense out into the world. How many times how you typed out this "it's not about politics" tripe on here now? Ten? Fifteen? It makes me want to punch you repeatedly in the throat. Is that the response you're aiming for? I can't see how you would expect for it to bring about any other response from people than them wanting to kick you very hard in the face. If it's designed to "wake people up" to whatever slumber you think they're in then it's time to go back to the drawing board, because it's only waking people up to what an annoying little prick you are.

I love the haters and losers! Nice!

Gretchen, stop trying to make Qanon happen, because it's never going to happen.

Although, to be fair, as far as trawling for converts goes, you've probably come to the right site.

Well, QAnon is happening. It's gone mainstream. So what now?

It is also so interesting to me that, in his monologue, Willy Maher was so fixated on the pedophile aspect of things. Q is much more than "rounding up the pedos," Willy. But I guess that's what Maher is worried about.

Q is about the truth in regard to all topics. Q is about freedom in all realms. I have discussed a lot of this over the course of the thread.

Q is about justice for people like Beverly Eckert, who died trying to find the truth about what happened on 9/11 when her husband was killed. Q is about Seth Rich and everyone else who has been killed. There are too many to list here, but this is for them.

Q is fighting to make sure that things like MK-Ultra and Operation Mockingbird never occur again. Q is taking down the military industrial complex and the media industrial complex.

Q is about putting an end to the twisted ideologies that have been pushed by malevolent people to destroy society.

Q is about exposing the rigged economic and corporate structures when it comes to entities like Google and Facebook that are extensions of the intelligence agencies. These projects track, control, and constrain our existence and actions at every turn.

Q is about exposing and eliminating the pharmaceutical industrial complex that pushes harmful drugs and withholds cures.

Q is about transparency when it comes to disclosing everything from technologies that have been withheld to corruption that has been covered up.

Q is about changing the ridiculous and rigged monetary system that allows governments to go trillions of dollars in debt while printing as much money as they want while being held hostage by various domestic and foreign interests.

Q is about taking down the secret clubs of elites in the Church, Hollywood, and everywhere else and putting an end to their games in which we the people are their pawns.

Q is about real equality between people, and putting an end to the intentional division that has been brought about in so many ways, through the media, through war, through economic strife, etc., by the people who rule over us.

Q is about NO MORE POINTLESS WARS.

Q is about world peace: the neutralization of threats like North Korea and Iran, and working together with Russia.

There is so much to cover. This is only the beginning.

It really doesn't get any bigger than this. Maher's bosses and people in that club want you to believe that what you have is good enough and that none of this is possible. The truth is, we can have better. President Trump is leading the way as an example that we can always do better and we do not have to settle for less. We can win again, not just lose all the time, and the future can truly be better for everyone.

Well, QAnon is happening. It's gone mainstream. So what now?

"What now"? Nothing. You're sitting alone in your bedroom in your underpants typing on forums about conspiracy theories just like you were before QAnon "went mainstream", and just like you still will be after it all fizzles out. Ask yourself "what now?" regarding your personal life; it's your future.

Will it seem worth it 20 years from now? Or will the very thought of your mere existence way back in 2018 embarrass you to the point where you want the ground to open up and swallow you?

Well, maybe in 2038 Trump will have demolished the global paedophile cabal, Q will be in the history books with his posts taught to children in schools, and there will be statues erected of Trump and Q in every town and city in North America.

This will bring all races together with people across America from all backgrounds regularly meeting up to join hands and sing Kumbaya, all thanks to Trump and Q.

"It's not about politics" will be etched into the base of the Statue of Liberty.

Meanwhile, you Derek will be elected Mayor of Toronto where you'll be thought of as something of a hero and prophet and looked upon with awe due to your early support of Q.

Hillary Clinton, in 2038, aged 90, will have her parole denied for the third time.

The Hollywood epic 'The Story of Q', with Ryan Gosling as Q, will be released to rave reviews.

Then you'll wake up, Derek, and you'll still be in your underpants in your room in 2018 in front of your computer.

187k 'likes' for this tweet. There is nothing that can bridge this gap. And when I say 'gap' I don't mean the "wealth gap".
IQ gap would be more accurate.

"What now"? Nothing. You're sitting alone in your bedroom in your underpants typing on forums about conspiracy theories just like you were before QAnon "went mainstream", and just like you still will be after it all fizzles out. Ask yourself "what now?" regarding your personal life; it's your future.

Will it seem worth it 20 years from now? Or will the very thought of your mere existence way back in 2018 embarrass you to the point where you want the ground to open up and swallow you?

Well, maybe in 2038 Trump will have demolished the global paedophile cabal, Q will be in the history books with his posts taught to children in schools, and there will be statues erected of Trump and Q in every town and city in North America.

This will bring all races together with people across America from all backgrounds regularly meeting up to join hands and sing Kumbaya, all thanks to Trump and Q.

"It's not about politics" will be etched into the base of the Statue of Liberty.

Meanwhile, you Derek will be elected Mayor of Toronto where you'll be thought of as something of a hero and prophet and looked upon with awe due to your early support of Q.

Hillary Clinton, in 2038, aged 90, will have her parole denied for the third time.

The Hollywood epic 'The Story of Q', with Ryan Gosling as Q, will be released to rave reviews.

Then you'll wake up, Derek, and you'll still be in your underpants in your room in 2018 in front of your computer.

Hi Untruth. Hope you're having a lovely evening!

Who pushed and financed Blaire White in becoming the face of transgender "conservatism"? Milo for gay "conservatism". Candace Owens for 'red-pilled' black "conservatism"? These things don't just happen organically.

Since conservatism was always essentially white, heterosexual, and pro-family - the Nixonian "silent majority" - some people somewhere seemingly decided that conservatism needed re-modelling, removing the white identity element entirely from its core.

Turning it into nothing more than arguments about feminism, how bad identity politics is (when faced with racial solidarity movements of any race), and the non-existence of the wage gap.

Now the majority of white so-called conservatives I encounter online invariably support people like Milo, Owens, Israel of course; with any discussion of white identity, something conservatism was built on, causing them to run a million miles away.

What @bhops and @Derek17 believe in is not 'conservatism'. It's a bastardization of conservatism, it's maybe a conservatism which seeks to conserve whatever debris of a society is left after neo-liberalism and Zionist "neo-conservatism" wreaked havoc over it for decades, but it's not something which a conservative from forty or fifty years ago would have any ideological affinity with.

I'm no fan of his, but picture William F. Buckley Jr trying to make sense of Milo and 'Q'. I think he might retreat to a cabin in the woods and become another Ted Kaczynski.

Excise the mention of Buckley, I forgot he was in favour of the Vietnam war, that bellicosity stretches back a long way -- replace him with your average '60s family man conservative who wanted his grandchildren to inherit a country which held on to the same sort of values he had grown up with. Milo's not that. There would be a few million Kaczynskis if they saw what the western world was to turn into.

Back
Top Bottom