It’s not about politics

Didn't infowars call Sandy Hook a hoax to push a left wing agenda? Didnt infowars call the students from Parkland fake and they were actually paid actors for left wing activism? This instigated his followers sending the victims death threats for faking Sandy Hook.

The sad thing is I have to even bring this up as to what a piece of &*$% media source infowars is and some of you are trying to claim they have more credibility than CNN. They sure know how to make buck in their online store though. All the rubes spending their money to buy ridiculously overpriced items to make that guy rich.

Snoop Dogg has more credibility than CNN FFS.
CNN:crazy:

Didn't infowars call Sandy Hook a hoax to push a left wing agenda? Didnt infowars call the students from Parkland fake and they were actually paid actors for left wing activism? This instigated his followers sending the victims death threats for faking Sandy Hook.

The sad thing is I have to even bring this up as to what a piece of &*$% media source infowars is and some of you are trying to claim they have more credibility than CNN. They sure know how to make buck in their online store though. All the rubes spending their money to buy ridiculously overpriced items to make that guy rich.
Now it is up to you to prove that they were wrong!
They just took what the big guys always did and twisted it a bit to prove a point.

Congrats on this 38 pages of this mainly right wing trolling staying in General Discussion this long :confused:
I’m not sure if that’s just a result of the mods can’t be bothered anymore or how much this kind of garbage is relevant to Morrissey these days :crazy:
However, you’ve sunk to a new low with repeated invokings of dead Kennedys* who would be diametrically opposed to the likes of trumps and the racism of the alt right o_O

*=no not the band, but that’d be annoying too :sick:

There are mods on this site?

There are mods on this site?
This place is safe in my hands!

maxresdefault.jpg

Robby the marxist wants censorship so he should get the hell out of his own country and go back to China where he belongs.
Believing right wing drivel with just a threadbare of Moz related content would be best placed in Off Topic is hardly censorship :rolleyes: boy you right wing bigots do have a gift for exaggeration and playing the victim :crazy:

Believing right wing drivel with just a threadbare of Moz related content would be best placed in Off Topic is hardly censorship :rolleyes: boy you right wing bigots do have a gift for exaggeration and playing the victim :crazy:

They're masters at cognitive dissonance - they're snowflakes who take more offence than anyone else, and object to free speech more than anyone else - traits which they habitually use to characterise normal people.

They're masters at cognitive dissonance - they're snowflakes who take more offence than anyone else, and object to free speech more than anyone else - traits which they habitually use to characterise normal people.

O geez, you just posted as Mao and now you are back again? You cant be a master at anything AND a snowflake at the same time FFS. Where in F do you get your harebrained notions.:crazy:

Normal people? Like these?

How delusional can you get? Ever heard of projection?

DihFHQNV4AArLvI.jpg
DifFPRNVMAAVQZO.jpg
DiLwYliUEAEHZ73.jpg
DiFNYuNV4AAUD71.jpg

None of this is political, actually. Again, more projection. You are a bigot and you want this thread to be shut down because you don't want to see anything that threatens your insular worldview.

None of this is political, actually. Again, more projection. You are a bigot and you want this thread to be shut down because you don't want to see anything that threatens your insular worldview.
Saying the same lies over and over again doesn’t make them true dude :rolleyes:
moving an OT thread to where it belongs is hardly shutting it down :o

Remember, Morrissey is probably reading this.
I get that you’re likely mentally disturbed enough to believe that, but no, I think not :straightface:
However, in the unlikely event I’m wrong?
with people like you and the few others(though many sock puppets) in this thread :crazy:
well, he don’t need enemies with you lot for allies :rolleyes:
also, rather than always wingeing on about the powers that be here @ Solo, you might wanna remember the incredible degree they go to tolerate the constant diarrhea of right wing garbage you folks now bring to this site :squiffy:

I get that you’re likely mentally disturbed enough to believe that, but no, I think not :straightface:
However, in the unlikely event I’m wrong?
with people like you and the few others(though many sock puppets) in this thread :crazy:
well, he don’t need enemies with you lot for allies :rolleyes:
also, rather than always winging on about the powers that be here, you might wanna remember the incredible degree they go to tolerate the constant diarrhea of right wing garbage you folks now bring to this site :squiffy:

Whatever. You're old and stupid and take pleasure in disliking all of my posts. Please keep doing so. It's great!

P. S. Your dido should arrive in 2-4 days.

Back
Top Bottom