It’s not about politics

That and then I think he’s saying the Pats will be fielding a team of albinos this fall. It’s going to be bigly.
*chuckle*

thank you, you are a most excellent translator!

Derek, it's so obvious that your sudden interest in promoting Kanye West is political and is all about him supporting Trump.

I'm not promoting Kanye at all. I'm citing him as an example of another artist who has been called mentally unstable and insane simply because of his views and public statements, much like Morrissey. Try to keep up!

False. This was about 10 years after Morrissey declared he was done touring Canada due to the seals.

There were, actually, significant rumblings that Morrissey would tour Canada again due to the change in the federal government. If you recall, he commented on the situation directly. The tour never materialized, one must assume, due to Morrissey's lack of faith in the Trudeau government ultimately to make appropriate changes.

I'm not promoting Kanye at all. I'm citing him as an example of another artist who has been called mentally unstable and insane simply because of his views and public statements, much like Morrissey. Try to keep up!
To be fair, he was called mentally unstable because of his much-publicised mental breakdown and being hospitalised for said mental issues.

Morrissey's recent statements make it clear that he is calling for people to THINK.
What is happening in the world right now is not about politics.
FREEDOM versus TYRANNY.
Everyone has to give change a chance.
We are going through a Great Awakening right now.
This is the most important time in human history.
Humanity will prevail. Peace will prevail.
Open your minds.
KANYE WEST.
No more division.
Patriots have no skin color.
This is bigger than you can imagine.
Where we go one, we go all.
#QAnon #GreatAwakening #TheStorm
https://qanon.pub/

Kanye West is a dick. Also, apart from being a Trump supporter he has a very white left hand!:lbf:

To be fair, he was called mentally unstable because of his much-publicised mental breakdown and being hospitalised for said mental issues.
Kanye West is a dick. Also, apart from being a Trump supporter he has a very white left hand!:lbf:

I think you, and many others, will need to re-evaluate things very soon.

The message of negativity and fear is failing. It doesn't appeal. Say what you want about people like Kanye or Morrissey—they aren't perfect—but they are trying to THINK for themselves and do what they feel is right in a world that has become very, very sick. That's much more admirable than accepting the sick status quo and putting out more negative vibes in to the world.

The world is sick. Accepting this and bowing to the masters who have made it sick is, I can say with certainty, NOT the path forward. Kanye is trying to spread a message of love, and if you want to make fun of him for it, fine. But he clearly has good intentions, while the people who hate his message the most in the public realm, I would suggest, have some very dark things to hide and many "skeletons in their closets."

The message of negativity and fear is failing. It doesn't appeal. Say what you want about people like Kanye or Morrissey—they aren't perfect—but they are trying to THINK for themselves and do what they feel is right in a world that has become very, very sick. That's much more admirable than accepting the sick status quo and putting out more negative vibes in to the world.

The world is sick. Accepting this and bowing to the masters who have made it sick is, I can say with certainty, NOT the path forward. Kanye is trying to spread a message of love, and if you want to make fun of him for it, fine. But he clearly has good intentions, while the people who hate his message the most in the public realm, I would suggest, have some very dark things to hide and many "skeletons in their closets."

Don’t lump me in. I have not been out spewing Morrisssey hate. Not once. Kanye on the other hand was clearly an idiot from the get go. He makes my skin crawl. He’s one of the most narcissistic people on earth. He would only be spreading a message of self love. I have zero interest in anything he thinks or says or does. Moving on....

Oh do bore off. I couldn't muster sufficient interest in Kanye to begin to make fun of him. And I'm not sufficiently devoted to Morrissey to care that much about what he says either.

Last year Kanye cancelled a tour and sued the insurers of the tour. They claimed he cancelled because of drug use but he claimed and sought help for mental health issues. It's on record that Kanye is volatile and unstable, though I wouldn't call him insane and I don't think any reputable news source has.
Try to keep up.

Last year Kanye cancelled a tour and sued the insurers of the tour. They claimed he cancelled because of drug use but he claimed and sought help for mental health issues. It's on record that Kanye is volatile and unstable, though I wouldn't call him insane and I don't think any reputable news source has.
Try to keep up.

Do you think Hollywood is all sunshine and lollipops?
ALLISON MACK.
What did Kanye say before he was "brought to heel" and sought help for "mental health issues?"

Back
Top Bottom