It’s not about politics

It's funny to me that lots of the people that have the strongest views about US immigration policies don't live in the US.
It's almost as if there should be some kind of wall to prevent non-citizens from entering the debate.

I bet dopey @bhops still doesn't get it. Too busy combing his quiff.

Where on this site have I ever explicitly endorsed Ben Shapiro? There are some things I agree with him on and LOADS I don't.

I'll ask the same question I've asked you before (yet curiously never get an answer to) why don't you ever mention the fact that I've posted some of Jimmy Dore's videos and have said I find his views interesting and thought provoking? You don't because it would destroy you're intellectualy lazy argument that I am a Ben Shapiro fan boy.

You are from that rather mentally weak school of thought that assumes should you ever quote someone and say you agree with them in certain issues that automatically means you endorse EVERYTHING they have ever said.

Oh well stupid is as stupid does I suppose.

Where on this site have I ever explicitly endorsed Ben Shapiro? There are some things I agree with him on and LOADS I don't.

I'll ask the same question I've asked you before (yet curiously never get an answer to) why don't you ever mention the fact that I've posted some of Jimmy Dore's videos and have said I find his views interesting and thought provoking? You don't because it would destroy you're intellectualy lazy argument that I am a Ben Shapiro fan boy.

You are from that rather mentally weak school of thought that assumes should you ever quote someone and say you agree with them in certain issues that automatically means you endorse EVERYTHING they have ever said.

Oh well stupid is as stupid does I suppose.

I didn't want to scroll back through 97 pages to see if you've ever explicitly endorsed Shapiro, but I typed 'Ben Shapiro Morrissey solo' into Google and it took me to page 31 of this thread.

I must say I was glad to see how on the money I was with what I was writing back then. On May 23 I said that when the Democrats likely take the House in November, Trump will find it impossible to build the wall, even though he had a year and a half to do it when Republicans controlled both the house and senate. Time which he instead used to continue funding Israel to the tune of billions of dollars, along with the neoconservative wet-dream of the US embassy move.

With the shutdown currently on-going in an attempt to secure wall funding two years too late, I think my predictions eight months later turned out to have slightly more substance than what you and Derek17 were talking about back then, namely whether QAnon's predictions would soon come true and Hillary Clinton and John Podesta would be imprisoned for the rest of their lives.

When Derek17 was believing in that psy-op, and you were taking an interest in it too (while not explicitly endorsing it), I was speaking about things which still hold up all these months later. Bear that in mind when you make comments like "stupid is as stupid does".

As for Shapiro, after the IDF slaughtered dozens of unarmed Palestinian protesters at the border in May, you posted a Shapiro video which justified the act. True, you prefaced by saying he "might have some bias, being Jewish", so we can't really call it an explicit endorsement, which is what you asked me to take time out of my morning to scroll back and find. You know what would ensure that you're never explicitly or implicitly linked with endorsing Shapiro's words though - since you seem to take issue with that? How about by not linking to videos where he justifies the murder of dozens of people? And then this is the same guy who lambasted a 16 year old Catholic in a MAGA hat for smirking at a Native American.

Also, when I posted a 2003 article of Shapiro's where he supported the forcible removal of Palestinians from Israeli occupied land, you said if he still held those views it could alter your opinion of him. Suggesting you currently hold a certain respect for him, which could be "altered" if he turned out to still hold genocidal views. Because justifying the slaughter of dozens of Palestinians at the border isn't proof enough.

So when I linked you to a tweet which criticized Shapiro, this is where it was coming from, not that you're his "fanboy" or "endorse EVERYTHING he has ever said", just that he's a fraud, and you've been suckered in by him before, so "hey, here's a tweet outlining some of those dishonest tactics he uses, just to further emphasize that he's a fraud". I don't see why my doing that would trouble you, since you have linked to his videos before, and have suggested that you respect some of his points of view (just not everything he's ever said).

But if you want to link to his videos and then don't want to be thought to have endorsed him by doing so, you'll have to question yourself as to why you hold this conflict in your mind about all that, instead of calling me intellectually lazy (the irony) and stupid for @ing you while pasting a tweet :thumb:

I didn't want to scroll back through 97 pages to see if you've ever explicitly endorsed Shapiro, but I typed 'Ben Shapiro Morrissey solo' into Google and it took me to page 31 of this thread.

I must say I was glad to see how on the money I was with what I was writing back then. On May 23 I said that when the Democrats likely take the House in November, Trump will find it impossible to build the wall, even though he had a year and a half to do it when Republicans controlled both the house and senate. Time which he instead used to continue funding Israel to the tune of billions of dollars, along with the neoconservative wet-dream of the US embassy move.

With the shutdown currently on-going in an attempt to secure wall funding two years too late, I think my predictions eight months later turned out to have slightly more substance than what you and Derek17 were talking about back then, namely whether QAnon's predictions would soon come true and Hillary Clinton and John Podesta would be imprisoned for the rest of their lives.

When Derek17 was believing in that psy-op, and you were taking an interest in it too (while not explicitly endorsing it), I was speaking about things which still hold up all these months later. Bear that in mind when you make comments like "stupid is as stupid does".

As for Shapiro, after the IDF slaughtered dozens of unarmed Palestinian protesters at the border in May, you posted a Shapiro video which justified the act. True, you prefaced by saying he "might have some bias, being Jewish", so we can't really call it an explicit endorsement, which is what you asked me to take time out of my morning to scroll back and find. You know what would ensure that you're never explicitly or implicitly linked with endorsing Shapiro's words though - since you seem to take issue with that? How about by not linking to videos where he justifies the murder of dozens of people? And then this is the same guy who lambasted a 16 year old Catholic in a MAGA hat for smirking at a Native American.

Also, when I posted a 2003 article of Shapiro's where he supported the forcible removal of Palestinians from Israeli occupied land, you said if he still held those views it could alter your opinion of him. Suggesting you currently hold a certain respect for him, which could be "altered" if he turned out to still hold genocidal views. Because justifying the slaughter of dozens of Palestinians at the border isn't proof enough.

So when I linked you to a tweet which criticized Shapiro, this is where it was coming from, not that you're his "fanboy" or "endorse EVERYTHING he has ever said", just that he's a fraud, and you've been suckered in by him before, so "hey, here's a tweet outlining some of those dishonest tactics he uses, just to further emphasize that he's a fraud". I don't see why my doing that would trouble you, since you have linked to his videos before, and have suggested that you respect some of his points of view (just not everything he's ever said).

But if you want to link to his videos and then don't want to be thought to have endorsed him by doing so, you'll have to question yourself as to why you hold this conflict in your mind about all that, instead of calling me intellectually lazy (the irony) and stupid for @ing you while pasting a tweet :thumb:

:wrench:=for the loose screw.:rolleyes:

:wrench:=for the loose screw.:rolleyes:

Good, I'm glad you finally got the money together to buy a wrench to tighten up those loose screws of yours. But start by loosening the screws on your PC/laptop to stop yourself from being able to get online, for your own sake as it might kickstart you into wanting to get a life instead of frittering your days away by writing boring, trollish, barely intelligible comments to uninterested strangers on forums.

Don’t make yourself out to be some type of soothsayer, most anyone that has any inkling of political history knew that most likely the Dems would take over the house. In fact I think only three times in like the past 150 years this hasn’t happened but look at you pumping yourself up for being ‘right on the money.’ LOL

Yes I agree with a lot of Bens views regarding what is happening on the Israeli border, in fact I remember the thread. You know Ben has views on lots of things that being one of them. Still not sure how that means I fanboy over everything he says.

I see you still haven’t got around to addressing my admiration of Jimmy Dore. :lbf:

Has anyone heard the podcast of shapiro claiming that if you believe in god that you should believe he gave all the gold to the jews - "no i dont believe in "god" ben ... at least not your abrahamic god ... why is your uncle harvey finger blasting my niece? is that god too?" the abrahamic cult is awful ... truly it is

Good, I'm glad you finally got the money together to buy a wrench to tighten up those loose screws of yours. But start by loosening the screws on your PC/laptop to stop yourself from being able to get online, for your own sake as it might kickstart you into wanting to get a life instead of frittering your days away by writing boring, trollish, barely intelligible comments to uninterested strangers on forums.

:rolleyes:

:closedbook: = so you can read about incoherent rambling run on sentences:crazy:

Has anyone heard the podcast of shapiro claiming that if you believe in god that you should believe he gave all the gold to the jews - "no i dont believe in "god" ben ... at least not your abrahamic god ... why is your uncle harvey finger blasting my niece? is that god too?" the abrahamic cult is awful ... truly it is

:crazy:
No nobody has heard any of that stuff. Maybe Allah is putting these bizarre thoughts and podcasts :turban:in your brain.

Back
Top Bottom