It’s not about politics

So the migrant caravan heading to USA is organised and funded by the democrats and the people behind it have been filmed undercover in their own offices.
Trump expected to comment on Twitter tomorrow. This is going to be huge.
Veritas was always part of the name of various projects and organisations working with evil.

So the migrant caravan heading to USA is organised and funded by the democrats and the people behind it have been filmed undercover in their own offices.
Veritas was always part of the name of various projects and organisations working with evil.

I would have thought that any fool could see this "caravan" was created as a distraction. Meanwhile we support the murdering psychopaths in charge of Saudi Arabia ruled, the same family who funded the attacks on the World Trade Center. But we're supposed to be worried about this caravan?
Sorry, but I'm not buying it.
And Trump can get on twitter and say anything he wants but I'm voting against everyone that supports him.

You know what else was filmed undercover? Deez nuts.

I would have thought that any fool could see this "caravan" was created as a distraction. Meanwhile we support the murdering psychopaths in charge of Saudi Arabia ruled, the same family who funded the attacks on the World Trade Center. But we're supposed to be worried about this caravan?
Sorry, but I'm not buying it.
And Trump can get on twitter and say anything he wants but I'm voting against everyone that supports him.
Both things can be true at the same time.

Both things can be true at the same time.
The anon you answered is in hiding since the undercover video of democrats leaked showing that the democrat party organised and funded the south american caravan.
Not a mention of it in MSM but I've seen the video and it is the kind of thing you expect from such people. I hope Trump holds his word and allowed the military to shoot anyone who tries to enter the country.
Once again the weak mexicans did a bad job cause they don't want to help USA and Trump so he needs to go down harder on the mexicans who are unruly and undemocratic and really have shown that Mexico is a terrorist state.
That wall won't be enough to fight these awful people from Mexico and South America and the democrat party. Terrorism must be dealt with and Mexico has double standards allowing drug wars while at the same time keeping the tourist part of the country free from trouble.
A total ban on everything mexican and the repatriation of mexicans in the states and not least LA should be the next stage.
Bring on the purge!

Alec Baldwin pay your fine and shut your mouth and stop being the kind of jerk you accuse Trump of being.

This is what they do. Scum of the earth. The American version of the Nigerian prince sending emails looking for your credit card number. We might have colonized Mars by now if we hadn't been babysitting these overgrown nappy headed children for the past half century.

I wonder what the ethno-religious background of Princeton university professor and supposed "animal rights activist o_O" Peter Singer could possibly be? Anyone have any guesses? I'll have to check Wikipedia to find out :rolleyes:
http://caldronpool.com/princeton-un...armless-i-know-women-who-say-it-pleases-them/

I wonder what the ethno-religious background of former New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman could possibly be? Anyone have any guesses? I'll have to check Wikipedia to find out :paranoid:
http://news.valubit.org/former-ny-a...-him-beating-me-schneiderman-escapes-charges/

Okay I just checked Wikipedia for both. Yup. Them again :eek::eek:.

No, please enlighten me.

Here's a short video which can serve as a primer. Hundreds of other examples available on the internet if you'd care to look. Or you can just go back to watching Milo and Ben Shapiro videos :straightface:

Since this thread isn’t remotely about Morrissey anymore shouldn’t it be moved to Off Topic?

Back
Top Bottom