It’s not about politics

why does it have michael jackson's face?!

shit, hindus are tacky buggers.

and furthermore, why is a TACKY statue of a HINDU god being erected on judeo-christian land?!?!??!?!?!

man, this pisses me the f*** off!!!!!!

honey bunny, you should let me come live with you and we'll create a nice little hovel where we can hate on immigrants together!

and the next time there's riots in the streets, im going out to burn buses, you see if i dont! you can stay home and hide under the bed, see if i care, but ill be taking to the streets!

honey bunny, do NOT respond to the troll!

Facts are “trash” to her but we already knew that, she’s only interested in delusions. You saved me some time by advising me not to reply to her, nothing productive ever comes of it.

being erected on judeo-christian land?!?!??!?!?!

When did Canada become ‘Judeo’ anything? You’re as deluded as Malarkey in your own way! Both of you are resistant to facts, the facts that you don’t want to allow through. Malarkey thinks the “far right” are the problem for not wanting their countries turned into Brampton, and you believe the Jews are the saviours/guardians of ‘the west’. I can’t decide who’s more wrong!

I'm sure Brampton will survive a giant statue.

Maybe you should consider contributing positively to your culture, rather than posting rancid propaganda about other people.

Maybe you should consider contributing positively to your culture, rather than posting rancid propaganda about other people.
What culture? Whose culture? When people feel they belong to a society, they'll want to follow its rules and contribute to it. Hard to do that when you don't have a cohesive vision of the society you're in. Diversity of ethnicity might be our strength, but diversity of values is going to spell destruction for the west. Founded on enlightenment principles, the west has created the best civilization in the history of the world-- why else do people want to come here in droves??? Being that that is the case, why on earth do we need to incorporate into our successful civilizations the values of countries that have failed so miserably that all the people in them want to come to the west (so that they can now ruin the west also with those values).

You needn't bother to respond as this will be the only time I break my moratorium on you to condescend to respond to you.

By “rancid propaganda” do you mean an article in the Toronto Sun, an article in Axios, and a few screenshots from Wikipedia?

Do you like this shirt I'm going to buy?!

Absolutely not. The design is cheesy. It looks like something done up by a goofy online custom t-shirt business for a wine mom/field hockey coach after her girls endured a devasting one-point loss to a bitter rival on a bleak October day. NEVER AGAIN will the Lady Tigers of Beth-El Synagogue High School be denied the state championship trophy!

As for Tishby, I think this is what you call a "bad look." She's supposed to be an ambassador to combat anti-Semitism, but everything she does seems calculated to increase it. Her smugness and her willful ignorance of facts are bad enough, but nothing says unserious and venal like hawking t-shirts. Gazans are being bombed out and starved to death; meanwhile Israel is getting 14 billion USD. Seems a bit indecent and unselfconscious to ask for more. I'm afraid this kind of plays into the ages-old, anti-Semitic "Jews are greedy" trope.

Back
Top Bottom