It’s not about politics

People on a Morrissey forum demanding the facilitation of the traditional family. 🙄

Not really his thing.

Am I asking Morrissey to hold my hand and give me advice and lead me through life? For a man whose best life advice is "you don't have to send your children to school", "stop watching the news", and "each time you vote you support the process", his thoughts on the matter aren't all that important to me. But I forgot that only you have access to his innermost thoughts, so since you do: can you confirm that Morrissey doesn't care about the traditional European family and instead would prefer the facilitation of traditional non-European families into Europe to bring the birthrates up quicker and preserve that precious, precious GDP? Would that be more his "thing", do you think? That may be what you'd like us to think, that the man who has made statements such as "everyone prefers their own race" would have views that align with yours. Please try to provide a cogent answer to that question that doesn't just read like fragments of thoughts written by busted A.I. software.

Aubrey "I wish the world would end tomorrow" McFate liked your post but he knows Morrissey has a preference for the European way of living, and the continuation of that way of living which can only happen with the continuation of the people who gave rise to that way of living in the first place. I'd suggest Aubrey liked your post because you tickled his fancy by bringing up Morrissey's lack of interest in the traditional family, since if Aubrey had his way the world would be a childless, pastoral utopia where only animals and plant life exist and all of humanity is six feet underground. It's funny how you never have anything to say about those kinds of posts, like where Aubrey wishes death and catastrophe on humankind from the comfort of his armchair, but these pro-family posts, namely incentivizing European/'western' families to have more children so we're not relying on outside help for the foreseeable future, triggered the everloving sh!t out of you. It's not the notion of identity politics which triggered you either since you've been known to post black power photos whenever the opportunity arises, it's more of a gatekeeping "oh no! A journalist might stumble across these posts and get the wrong idea about what Morrissey believes; I better chime in and avert a potential crisis because the discussion of this topic on this forum could do untold damage to Morrissey's reputation".

Am I asking Morrissey to hold my hand and give me advice and lead me through life? For a man whose best life advice is "you don't have to send your children to school", "stop watching the news", and "each time you vote you support the process", his thoughts on the matter aren't all that important to me. But I forgot that only you have access to his innermost thoughts, so since you do: can you confirm that Morrissey doesn't care about the traditional European family and instead would prefer the facilitation of traditional non-European families into Europe to bring the birthrates up quicker and preserve that precious, precious GDP? Would that be more his "thing", do you think? That may be what you'd like us to think, that the man who has made statements such as "everyone prefers their own race" would have views that align with yours. Please try to provide a cogent answer to that question that doesn't just read like fragments of thoughts written by busted A.I. software.

Aubrey "I wish the world would end tomorrow" McFate liked your post but he knows Morrissey has a preference for the European way of living, and the continuation of that way of living which can only happen with the continuation of the people who gave rise to that way of living in the first place. I'd suggest Aubrey liked your post because you tickled his fancy by bringing up Morrissey's lack of interest in the traditional family, since if Aubrey had his way the world would be a childless, pastoral utopia where only animals and plant life exist and all of humanity is six feet underground. It's funny how you never have anything to say about those kinds of posts, like where Aubrey wishes death and catastrophe on humankind from the comfort of his armchair, but these pro-family posts, namely incentivizing European/'western' families to have more children so we're not relying on outside help for the foreseeable future, triggered the everloving sh!t out of you. It's not the notion of identity politics which triggered you either since you've been known to post black power photos whenever the opportunity arises, it's more of a gatekeeping "oh no! A journalist might stumble across these posts and get the wrong idea about what Morrissey believes. I better chime in and avert a potential crisis because the discussion of this topic could do untold damage to Morrissey's reputation".

Harangue - Morrissey has frequently denounced getting married & having children.

He's 64 this year & he still hasn't married or had children.

And the only time he considered having children was with a woman from Iran - so you wouldn't consider his children to be European.

Where pray tell do you see me arguing for the rights of illegal immigrants?
I didn’t say you argued for that, I know you don’t.

You said to someone else they offer no solution to declining birth rates so I stuck my two cents in on that particular subject because migration policies have been used as a response and enforced under the blatant lie being spun that these migrants coming by the millions will be a “solution” to the problem of European declining birth rates, and it’s not a response or a solution to that (or to any other) issue whatsoever. What I posted is the only solution that should be enacted to combat declining birth rates per individual country, and it works very well in some countries (for example Russia). But apparently it would be too good for Europe, because Schwab is a megalomaniac and a criminal of the highest global order, and Soros’ lifeblood has been his uncontrollable hatred for white European gentiles and his permanent grudge since WWII, which are the only two things that have driven his every move in his unwavering and dedicated conquest to destroy Europe and bring her to her knees with a final curtain drop that will be permanent once and for all

These putrid freak lizard gargoyles should all be burned alive at the stake

Harangue - Morrissey has frequently denounced getting married & having children.

He's 64 this year & he still hasn't married or had children.

And the only time he considered having children was with a woman from Iran - so you wouldn't consider his children to be European.

Is taking five minutes to think about what you're going to write before you write it too much to ask for from you? If you'd do that more often, maybe you'd be able to avoid composing these busted A.I. posts that have little to do with the content of the post you're replying to. Yes I've heard 'Will Never Marry' and 'the End of the Family Line' and 'Stretch Out and Wait' and believe it or not I'm aware of Morrissey's age and that he has never had children. Are you aware that the discussion wasn't about Morrissey and we weren't brainstorming ways that we could convince him to impregnate a bunch of women for the purposes of 'saving the west'?

To add to which, why are there no mainstream media outlets covering the persecution of the Christian Orthodox church in Ukraine right now? It’s certainly a fact that it’s happening, because even the Pope has publicly condemned it.

It’s all WEF WEF WEF WEF WEF WEF and nothing but WEF driven criminality

Is taking five minutes to think about what you're going to write before you write it too much to ask for from you? If you'd do that more often, maybe you'd be able to avoid composing these busted A.I. posts that have little to do with the content of the post you're replying to. Yes I've heard 'Will Never Marry' and 'the End of the Family Line' and 'Stretch Out and Wait' and believe it or not I'm aware of Morrissey's age and that he has never had children. Are you aware that the discussion wasn't about Morrissey and we weren't brainstorming ways that we could convince him to impregnate a bunch of women for the purposes of 'saving the west'?

You're on a Morrissey forum - trying to use Morrissey's name - to further an agenda that Morrissey has shown he's against in his work, interviews & his life.

Bit of a waste of all those years.

Lol.

20230318_155605.jpg

Yes, and what is your actual point? Because your arguments always seem to be from the level of a child’s comprehension.

Is your point that what you understood from this thread and what you took away is that anyone here would be in any way against a Brit/Irishman marrying or procreating with an American citizen of Iranian ethnicity?

Truly, what is your point? And what do you understand from this thread? Because maybe someone here will feel like helping you

Morrissey is a Black Power supporter.

Message From Morrissey:
America is Black
In the United States, minorities are the majority... Black people built modern America, yet there is zero black energy in American politics. It existed at one time (Malcolm X, Dick Gregory, Dr. King, and perhaps James Baldwin), but no more. CNN has given every main headline for the last six months to Donald Trump – who erroneously believes that America is a ‘white’ country (it wasn’t ever so) and who seems to be a whisper away from uttering the word ‘lynching’. Skeletons in rocking chairs are impressed by Trump’s gung-ho aggression … but why? It’s illogical to create more laws against minorities on the basis that minorities statistically break the law more often than middle-class whites, because, after all, laws in America target blacks and Hispanics far more than they target whites, which is why the masculine energy of numerous TV cop ‘reality’ dramas will only show the police chasing poor people (usually black), but never errant bankers or devious lawyers, or judges who applied the wrong sentence... After a historically shocking two years of random murders of black males by white police officers, where in America are the modern black revolutionaries? Nowhere visible. On Skid Row in Los Angeles, none of the thousands of homeless faces are white. Just coincidence? Instead, we see lots of strong masculine black energy with … nothing to do and nowhere to go and no one to make them believe that hope could even exist...

(Morrissey, 29 April 2016)

Message From Morrissey:
America is Black
In the United States, minorities are the majority... Black people built modern America, yet there is zero black energy in American politics. It existed at one time (Malcolm X, Dick Gregory, Dr. King, and perhaps James Baldwin), but no more. CNN has given every main headline for the last six months to Donald Trump – who erroneously believes that America is a ‘white’ country (it wasn’t ever so) and who seems to be a whisper away from uttering the word ‘lynching’. Skeletons in rocking chairs are impressed by Trump’s gung-ho aggression … but why? It’s illogical to create more laws against minorities on the basis that minorities statistically break the law more often than middle-class whites, because, after all, laws in America target blacks and Hispanics far more than they target whites, which is why the masculine energy of numerous TV cop ‘reality’ dramas will only show the police chasing poor people (usually black), but never errant bankers or devious lawyers, or judges who applied the wrong sentence... After a historically shocking two years of random murders of black males by white police officers, where in America are the modern black revolutionaries? Nowhere visible. On Skid Row in Los Angeles, none of the thousands of homeless faces are white. Just coincidence? Instead, we see lots of strong masculine black energy with … nothing to do and nowhere to go and no one to make them believe that hope could even exist...

From the late 1800s until the 1970s, the US was about 90% white --- whiter than modern England, France, Belgium, etc. Its government was white and its institutions were white. The US was whiter in 1960 than South Africa is black in 2023, yet few would try to tell you that South Africa with its 9% white population and Indian minority isn't a black country. Yes the US was white, it was the very definition of a white country in fact, but what would Morrissey know? His post was written like someone who hadn't thought about black issues during his 56 years of living and decided finally to try his hand at it. It contains all his usual hyperbole and lack of fact checking, there's nothing insightful to be found in it. "On Skid Row in Los Angeles, none of the thousands of homeless faces are white." -- just embarrassing stuff. Was he doing a racial head count while driving past the homeless people in his chauffeur driven car? And he thought it was a good idea to go and type all this up in his 5* hotel room and send it out to the world? I'm reading it again and I actually think every single sentence in that post might be wrong. If he was here and posted that I'd have to tear him to shreds to make him understand the value of doing at least a modicum of research before you write something.

But anyway, this post is seven years old and Malarkey posts it like Morrissey still believes every word of it even though he hasn't spoken about that topic in years. More recently he encouraged people to vote for For Britain and wore their badge on television but Malarkey is quick to tell you that Morrissey doesn't support that party or Anne Marie Waters any more because he hasn't mentioned them in years. We've been over all this many times before, we've seen all the cherry picking. If Morrissey "is a Black Power supporter" because he wrote that mess of a post in 2016, then he's also a For Britain supporter due to the fact that he spoke highly of the party in 2019. You don't get to have it both ways.

Last edited:
From the late 1800s until the 1970s, the US was about 90% white --- whiter than modern England, France, Belgium, etc. Its government was white and its institutions were white. The US was whiter in 1960 than South Africa is black in 2023, yet few would try to tell you that South Africa with its 9% white population and Indian minority isn't a black country. Yes the US was white, it was the very definition of a white country in fact, but what would Morrissey know? His post was written like someone who hadn't thought about black issues during his 56 years of living and decided finally to try his hand at it. It contains all his usual hyperbole and lack of fact checking, there's nothing insightful to be found in it. "On Skid Row in Los Angeles, none of the thousands of homeless faces are white." -- just embarrassing stuff. Was he doing a racial head count while driving past the homeless people in his chauffeur driven car? And he thought it was a good idea to go and type all this up in his 5* hotel room and send it out to the world? I'm reading it again and I actually think every single sentence in that post might be wrong. If he was here and posted that I'd have to tear him to shreds to make him understand the value of doing at least a modicum of research before you write something.

But anyway, this post is seven years old and Malarkey posts it like Morrissey still believes every word of it even though he hasn't spoken about that topic in years. More recently he encouraged people to vote for For Britain and wore their badge on television but Malarkey is quick to tell you that Morrissey doesn't support that party or Anne Marie Waters any more because he hasn't mentioned them in years. We've been over all this many times before, we've seen all the cherry picking. If Morrissey "is a Black Power supporter" because he wrote that mess of a post in 2016, then he's also a For Britain supporter due to the fact that he spoke highly of the party in 2019. You don't get to have it both ways.

There's plenty of evidence that Anne Marie was pitched at him as a gay vegan - so no - you're not going to be able to cling to that one.

After he dumped For Britain & was still reeling from the fallout - he used a black power image on his t-shirt.

IMG_20210522_190820.jpg

In Boston in December 2022 he wore a badge from the Legal Defense Fund - an organisation that fights for racial justice.

IMG_20230318_180200.jpg

IMG_20230318_180155.jpg

Message From Morrissey:
America is Black

He is so irredeemably stupid and full of shit.

Screenshot_20230405-013245.jpg

Fsy0p44X0AQ3fTY.jpeg

20230405_013349.jpg

Fsy0o7MWcAIkocK.jpeg

Fsy0oMsXsAAmtlN.jpeg

Fsy0ngWWAAEmhvC.jpeg

"Some industry heavyweights also believe that the quickest way to a Smiths reunion is to block every availability off to Morrissey, and you can now see evidence of this everywhere. I’m not cancelled, but I’m also not invited to the Bar-Mitzvah." - Morrissey, April 2023 :hammer::hammer::hammer:

View attachment 90302
View attachment 90303
View attachment 90304

"Some industry heavyweights also believe that the quickest way to a Smiths reunion is to block every availability off to Morrissey, and you can now see evidence of this everywhere. I’m not cancelled, but I’m also not invited to the Bar-Mitzvah." - Morrissey, April 2023 :hammer::hammer::hammer:

He's not cancelled.

My post has nothing to do with Morrissey's career which is why I posted it in this thread and not in the Fiona Dodwell interview thread. I was highlighting his use of 'Bar Mitzvah' which suggests he's well aware of the backgrounds of many of those "industry heavyweights" he's referring to. I used that as an opportunity to point out some of the other industries they're 'heavyweights' in. I'll leave it up to you to decide if they're benevolent with their power or if they use it in a way that's detrimental to the majority of people who reside in the nations where that power is wielded.

My post has nothing to do with Morrissey's career which is why I posted it in this thread and not in the Fiona Dodwell interview thread. I was highlighting his use of 'Bar Mitzvah' which suggests he's well aware of the backgrounds of many of those "industry heavyweights" he's referring to. I used that as an opportunity to point out some of the other industries they're 'heavyweights' in. I'll leave it up to you to decide if they're benevolent with their power or if they use it in a way that's detrimental to the majority of people who reside in the nations where that power is wielded.
when people/you talk against jews what i dont understand is whether they/you think there's some genetic component that jews have that makes them malevolent or whether it's some organization that the ones in power belong to that is malevolent (and that ensures that they will stay in power)??

Back
Top Bottom