It’s not about politics

Best 80 seconds I've seen on the war ...

Best 80 seconds I've seen on the war ...

It's posted by a pro-Putin propaganda account. I assume you know that. So what angle are you supporting him from? I've already chatted to someone who thinks he's trying to shut down a Covid lab & stop the Great Reset, so you'll have to be spectacular to beat that. 🙃

20220310_023315.jpg

Vex, I'm not supporting Putin! : - )

I imagine I am as horrified by him as you are.

But you are right that I found that on a pro-Putin Twitter feed.

Did you see the video?

The person on the video is certainly not pro-Putin and that is what matters to me, not the feed I found it on.

I imagine she is just as horrified as you are too.

Really . . . the best 80 seconds I can possibly imagine on this war.

So good I'm going to post it again:

Last edited:
Vex I'm not supporting Putin! : - )

I imagine I am as horrified by him as you are.

But you are right that I found that on a pro-Putin Twitter feed.

Did you see the video?

The person on the video is certainly not pro-Putin and that is what matters to me, not the feed I found it on.

I imagine she is just as horrified as you are too.

Really . . . the best 80 seconds I can possibly imagine on this war.

So good I'm going to post it again:

Clare Daly is pro-Putin - she's doing the STW, SWP thing of saying she's against the war but blaming the West & trying to make sure nothing is done to stop Putin's victory.

20220310_040758.jpg

Vex, I have respected your heartfelt insight and intelligence since joining this forum. I will be surprised if you did see the video.

In 80 seconds she has commanded my respect, as well . . .

I may be wrong, but I imagine that you would share something of her horror, at least something . . .

Vex, I have respected your heartfelt insight and intelligence since joining this forum. I will be surprised if you did see the video.

I may be wrong, but I imagine that you would share something of her horror, at least something . . .

Of course I watched it & I know exactly why she's deflecting.

I posted that last without seeing your replies. Thank you. I will look to your links, information and be open to re-considering . . .

Reconsidering, I mean, that she may have other motives too.

I share her horror though for both sides of this conflict.

We do have wall to wall coverage of Putin's horrors, as she says . . . and yet hardly wall to wall coverage of other horrors.

Pourquoi?

Again, I am grateful for your links and look forward to them.

I posted that last without seeing your replies. Thank you. I will look to your links, information and be open to re-considering . . .

We are hypocrites in the West, we do ignore suffering - but she's only bringing it up now because she wants this one ignored.

I think they've made the wrong call.

Vex logic: Claire Daly - who has stated that she is against Russia's invasion of Ukraine - is a Putin supporter, but Morrissey, who has expressed his admiration for Anne Marie Waters and wore a For Britain badge on television, is not a For Britain supporter. Up is down and black is white :thumb:.

Vex, provide one video clip or article where Daly says she supports Putin and I'll concede that she's a Putin supporter, then we'll take a look at Morrissey's quotes about For Britain and Anne Marie and will you concede that he supports For Britain? No? Oh that's right, because he hasn't mentioned them in three years. I'm sorry but was there some recent general election I missed where he would have had a reason to mention them? How many interviews has he even done in the past three years--- one? The last comments he made about them were supportive comments. That's the final word until he says otherwise, it's not a case of "oh, well he didn't provide us with any more updates, he must have changed his mind...". There's no reason to believe he doesn't support them, I have enough respect for the man to take him at his word. And I'll take his last word on the topic over that of a spin doctor's who doesn't know him and dreams about being his press agent. Now show us those pro-Putin Claire Daly quotes!

"We unequivocally condemn Russia’s war of aggression against Ukraine. We call on the Russian Federation to immediately terminate all military activities in Ukraine, unconditionally withdraw its forces, and fully respect Ukraine’s sovereignty. We express our undivided solidarity with the people of Ukraine and call for urgent diplomatic efforts to secure a ceasefire and negotiations to end the conflict.
The decision by Russia to abandon diplomacy and invade Ukraine cannot be justified and is contrary to international law. It amounts to the most serious of war crimes, as observed by the Nuremberg Tribunal, which stated that aggressive war is “the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole.” With every hour, that evil continues to accumulate. Russian shelling and rocket attacks against cities are crimes against humanity. The use of Russia’s nuclear deterrent to provide cover for this war is threatening runaway nuclear escalation, with potentially fatal consequences for all life on our planet. The sole responsibility for this is borne by Vladimir Putin." ---
noted pro-Putin politician Claire Daly.

Edit: Also, please no "her actions show that she's pro-Putin". She explains in the article why she voted the way she did. Or can we conclude that Ilhan Omar is pro-Putin as well for having similar concerns to Claire Daly?

Last edited:
Vex logic: Claire Daly - who has stated that she is against Russia's invasion of Ukraine - is a Putin supporter, but Morrissey, who has expressed his admiration for Anne Marie Waters and wore a For Britain badge on television, is not a For Britain supporter. Up is down and black is white :thumb:.

Vex, provide one video clip or article where Daly says she supports Putin and I'll concede that she's a Putin supporter, then we'll take a look at Morrissey's quotes about For Britain and Anne Marie and will you concede that he supports For Britain? No? Oh that's right, because he hasn't mentioned them in three years. I'm sorry but was there some recent general election I missed where he would have had a reason to mention them? How many interviews has he even done in the past three years--- one? The last comments he made about them were supportive comments. That's the final word until he says otherwise, it's not a case of "oh, well he didn't provide us with any more updates, he must have changed his mind...". There's no reason to believe he doesn't support them, I have enough respect for the man to take him at his word. And I'll take his last word on the topic over that of a spin doctor's who doesn't know him and dreams about being his press agent. Now show us those pro-Putin Claire Daly quotes!

"We unequivocally condemn Russia’s war of aggression against Ukraine. We call on the Russian Federation to immediately terminate all military activities in Ukraine, unconditionally withdraw its forces, and fully respect Ukraine’s sovereignty. We express our undivided solidarity with the people of Ukraine and call for urgent diplomatic efforts to secure a ceasefire and negotiations to end the conflict.
The decision by Russia to abandon diplomacy and invade Ukraine cannot be justified and is contrary to international law. It amounts to the most serious of war crimes, as observed by the Nuremberg Tribunal, which stated that aggressive war is “the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole.” With every hour, that evil continues to accumulate. Russian shelling and rocket attacks against cities are crimes against humanity. The use of Russia’s nuclear deterrent to provide cover for this war is threatening runaway nuclear escalation, with potentially fatal consequences for all life on our planet. The sole responsibility for this is borne by Vladimir Putin." ---
noted pro-Putin politician Claire Daly.

Oh, you are that stupid.

I'm still waiting to see the pro-Putin quotes. The article has none. Did you miss the quote from the article I provided in the post above? Let me post part of it again since you're not the best at absorbing and processing information and you tend to prefer one-sided conversations:

"Russian shelling and rocket attacks against cities are crimes against humanity. The use of Russia’s nuclear deterrent to provide cover for this war is threatening runaway nuclear escalation, with potentially fatal consequences for all life on our planet. The sole responsibility for this is borne by Vladimir Putin."

You're the Louise Mensch of this website.

Edit:

"Ms Daly added: "The whole narrative is that if you express an opinion which is different to the official narrative, well then you're a Putin puppet, you're a Russian agent, you're a Chinese hack or whatever."

"But if you do want that is in favour of America or whatever, you're just you're one of us, and that is frightening and that's the direction we're going.""

Last edited:
I'm still waiting to see the pro-Putin quotes. The article has none. Did you miss the quote from the article I provided in the post above? Let me post part of it again since you're not the best at absorbing and processing information and you tend to prefer one-sided conversations:

"Russian shelling and rocket attacks against cities are crimes against humanity. The use of Russia’s nuclear deterrent to provide cover for this war is threatening runaway nuclear escalation, with potentially fatal consequences for all life on our planet. The sole responsibility for this is borne by Vladimir Putin."

If you consistently repeat Russian propaganda talking points & vote in a way that helps Russian interests - then you're Pro-Putin.

At the very least you're a useful idiot.

Edit:

"Ms Daly added: "The whole narrative is that if you express an opinion which is different to the official narrative, well then you're a Putin puppet, you're a Russian agent, you're a Chinese hack or whatever."

"But if you do want that is in favour of America or whatever, you're just you're one of us, and that is frightening and that's the direction we're going.""
oh honey bunny, why do you waste your time on that moron...

What they get is humiliating themselves in public by supporting a brutal, botched & unjustifiable invasion.
How can it be a botched operation when Putin will end up walking away with everything he wants. he'll get Eastern Ukraine annexed, he'll get concessions that Ukraine will remain neutral and will pledge to not join NATO and he'll get the Donbass region cleaned up and before you know it McDonalds will be back pumping out Big Mac's in Moscow in no time.

Of course his methodology is disgusting and horrible but he'll achieve his end objective.

Clare Daly is pro-Putin - she's doing the STW, SWP thing of saying she's against the war but blaming the West & trying to make sure nothing is done to stop Putin's victory.

View attachment 79657
Reading this tweet I don't see the pro-Putin part. She is correct, everyone has blood on their hands, from the swampy Washington swamp who have meddled in the Ukraine and used it as their personal piggy bank to enrich themselves, to Zelensky for not cleaning up Donbass as he promised to when he campaigned for office and continuing to antagonise Russia with his pleas to join NATO, to Putin who obviously shoulders the bulk of the blame for going as far as he has, unforgivable. This is a story without any good guys.

Reading this tweet I don't see the pro-Putin part. She is correct, everyone has blood on their hands, from the swampy Washington swamp who have meddled in the Ukraine and used it as their personal piggy bank to enrich themselves, to Zelensky for not cleaning up Donbass as he promised to when he campaigned for office and continuing to antagonise Russia with his pleas to join NATO, to Putin who obviously shoulders the bulk of the blame for going as far as he has, unforgivable. This is a story without any good guys.

The "he's evil but we're just going to have to let him win because Nazis..." ruse is not working.

But out of interest, do you actually believe it?

The "he's evil but we're just going to have to let him win because Nazis..." ruse is not working.

But out of interest, do you actually believe it?
Interesting that I’ve mentioned a panoply of reasons yet you’ve chosen ‘Nazis’ as your go-to critique when nowhere in my post do I even mention the word. But top marks for trying.

Back
Top Bottom