It’s not about politics

Brave russians citizens vs NAZI Putin's regime
🇺🇦

f*** Putin and f*** all fascists

Waiting for rifke to give a vocabulary lesson to Uncleskinny now. lol
I know I try and avoid interactions with you my old friend, but I saw this and I couldn't resist. Why don't you give me a call sometime ;)

dave.png

I know I try and avoid interactions with you my old friend, but I saw this and I couldn't resist. Why don't you give me a call sometime ;)

View attachment 79623
I don't understand what's happening in this picture but you realize that you associating this picture with me says more about you, right?
I feel like there must be an obvious visual pun here and I don't get it. Maybe it's a New Zealand thing.

I don't understand what's happening in this picture but you realize that you associating this picture with me says more about you, right?
I feel like there must be an obvious visual pun here and I don't get it. Maybe it's a New Zealand thing.
It's called having a laugh Dave. I dunno, maybe my expectations were too high.

is it because the price of fuel has gone up? whats with the plank of wood though?
Yeah it was just something silly I saw in regards to fuel prices. I guess the wood as in 'having wood.' I should've known better than to try it out on dry balls Dave. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah it was just something silly I saw in regards to fuel prices. I guess the wood as in 'having wood.' I should've known better than to try it out on dry balls Dave. :ROFLMAO:
i dont think anyone drives in dave's neighbourhood. maybe if he was lounging with some pure kick energy drink mix and some garbage toters dave might have got it.

i dont think anyone drives in dave's neighbourhood. maybe if he was lounging with some pure kick energy drink mix and some garbage toters dave might have got it.
#WhilstrecoveringfromCovidinwhichhecontemplateddeathbutforgottopostaboutituntilmuchmuchlater

This is literally a perfect example of 90% of your posts. Copy/paste, don't know what it means, and can't discuss it.
Something silly you saw in regards to fuel prices? You're a moron, bro.

#dryballsdave said it werent funny, b-boy
How will I ever recover? Do you know what's most funny? For a moron somehow I've managed to outperform Dave in every metric of life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well no, I said it seems like a joke I don't get but that subtle distinction is lost on you because you can't read, rifke. You're both as dumb as each other. I mean that really is a difficult one. I want to say you're the dumber one because I can't see bhops bragging about buying an expensive coat that doesn't fit. At the same time it's difficult to assess his intelligence because he has always folded whenever asked to go further into his ideas.
"I'm bored," is his go-to and then if he was lucky Born to Harangue would show up and at least be able to articulate his thoughts while poor bhops would desperately declare BtH the winner.
bhops is one of those people that only tells the truth when he's angry. He sure told you exactly what you are, rifke. But most of the time he's too interested in not making a mistake so he's careful about what he says and winds up saying nothing.

Well no, I said it seems like a joke I don't get but that subtle distinction is lost on you because you can't read, rifke. You're both as dumb as each other. I mean that really is a difficult one. I want to say you're the dumber one because I can't see bhops bragging about buying an expensive coat that doesn't fit. At the same time it's difficult to assess his intelligence because he has always folded whenever asked to go further into his ideas.
"I'm bored," is his go-to and then if he was lucky Born to Harangue would show up and at least be able to articulate his thoughts while poor bhops would desperately declare BtH the winner.
bhops is one of those people that only tells the truth when he's angry. He sure told you exactly what you are, rifke. But most of the time he's too interested in not making a mistake so he's careful about what he says and winds up saying nothing.
well it's true that i must have been terribly aggravating to him. i dont know why i did it now, either, cause he seems like an alright dude. i mean, sometimes he's even quite rad, like when he coins terms like #dryballsdave :laughing:

as for @Born to Harangue , my honey bunny is ALWAYS the winner ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ he could mop the floor with y'all till church on sunday. why dont you play a game of scrabble with him Dave? hmmmmmmmm????

Finish the sentence bro, it was always 'I'm bored with you.' :ROFLMAO: As always editing the scenario to best suit your 'argument.' Now maybe you need to go and reread some of your earlier posts in case there is something you might regret and need to go back and delete because apparently you really don't care what anyone thinks of you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The fact that you needed to somehow quasi-analyze a harmless meme I sent your way just reeks of how much you hate me........which I must admit, I rather enjoy. Every. Single. Time. :wink:

So bye Felicia! (Until the next time I deign to offer you some of my time, probably like in 3 or 4 months, and I KNOW you'll be counting the sleeps sweetie :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:)

well it's true that i must have been terribly aggravating to him. i dont know why i did it now, either, cause he seems like an alright dude. i mean, sometimes he's even quite rad, like when he coins terms like #dryballsdave :laughing:

as for @Born to Harangue , my honey bunny is ALWAYS the winner ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ he could mop the floor with y'all till church on sunday. why dont you play a game of scrabble with him Dave? hmmmmmmmm????
Isn't it interesting that he always goes back to that one blow-up? Dave is genuinely confused, and I mean genuinely, with the notion that two people can make up and move past whatever it was that aggravated them before. In his rather small world he needs to hold onto his hate, he can never ever ever think of moving past it. Like some strange battle until the death. It's weird.

Isn't it interesting that he always goes back to that one blow-up? Dave is genuinely confused, and I mean genuinely, with the notion that two people can make up and move past whatever it was that aggravated them before. In his rather small world he needs to hold onto his hate, he can never ever ever think of moving past it. Like some strange battle until the death. It's weird.
it's totally bizarre, and very indicative of how his sad little mind works. i mean, i dont give a single f*** about that post, so why does he? or maybe he thinks it will jog my memory and i'll be reminded that im supposed to hate your guts or something. but as far as im concerned the time you called me a "thoroughly decent rabbit" (which, if im not mistaken, 'thoroughly decent' is a higher level of decent than 'pretty decent') was much more memorable!

it's totally bizarre, and very indicative of how his sad little mind works. i mean, i dont give a single f*** about that post, so why does he? or maybe he thinks it will jog my memory and i'll be reminded that im supposed to hate your guts or something. but as far as im concerned the time you called me a "thoroughly decent rabbit" (which, if im not mistaken, 'thoroughly decent' is a higher level of decent than 'pretty decent') was much more memorable!
It's a Morrissey website and forum, none of this is real life, or hardly real life. yeah people lose their cool, I'm one of them, but you then sit back and reflect and think, 'I sure was acting like a silly sausage' and move on. the idea that you could actually hate someone on here is bizarro, but he does. He really really hates people on these boards :ROFLMAO: I think he hates me cause I busted in on his plan to make Scanty a mixtape :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (Yes I really am laughing as I type this.)

Back
Top Bottom