It’s not about politics

If SER is still (unwittingly) lurking around the online far right - it'll be interesting to see if he picks anything up about the Ukraine situation & what side he thinks Central should be on if he does.

Putin was supporting Ukraine's version of the Canadian "Truckers" - which, because of the war, is vastly more dangerous. But now he's using them as a reason why an independent Ukraine is bad & should be Russian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening to alt-right & anti-vaxx propaganda isn't thinking for yourself.

A lot of it has state or corporate backing.

And if you rely on their medical advice or products, you will die out.
Who is anti-vaxx? Most people I know don't mind vaccines but are hesitant about this particular one. That is hardly 'anti-vaxx.' Also why is it alt-right? Take someone like Maajid Nawaz who has concerns over this vaccine, he is from the left, as is the likes of Jimmy Dore.

Who is anti-vaxx? Most people I know don't mind vaccines but are hesitant about this particular one. That is hardly 'anti-vaxx.' Also why is it alt-right? Take someone like Maajid Nawaz who has concerns over this vaccine, he is from the left, as is the likes of Jimmy Dore.

I was using anti-vaxx as an umbrella term for medical conspiracy theories.

I would have expected it to be a left-wing hippie thing - but such is the madness of meme culture & wellness capitalism that it's become a thing on the alt-right.

The general feeling is that Maajit spent too much time online & has become a political influencer. It makes money, but it's hard to get any credibility back.

I was using anti-vaxx as an umbrella term for medical conspiracy theories.

I would have expected it to be a left-wing hippie thing - but such is the madness of meme culture & wellness capitalism that it's become a thing on the alt-right.

The general feeling is that Maajit spent too much time online & has become a political influencer. It makes money, but it's hard to get any credibility back.
'The general feeling.' For whom? The vaccine issue has gone beyond the left/right paradigm. The fact that you can't see that and still believe everything is drawn along tribalist lines is kinda interesting (and outdated.)

'The general feeling.' For whom? The vaccine issue has gone beyond the left/right paradigm. The fact that you can't see that and still believe everything is drawn along tribalist lines is kinda interesting (and outdated.)

The general feeling from people who work in the media.

I was saying it was a left-wing thing that gained traction on the right. Probably via Alex Jones. Then the right-wing version seems to have got into the Wellness industry.

It's not a new paradigm when you look at what's driving it. You're not getting a new type of politics.

Oddly Steve Bannon just popped up on a BBC documentary I'm watching saying he thought the financial crash of 2008 would push people towards Populism.

The general feeling from people who work in the media.

I was saying it was a left-wing thing that gained traction on the right. Probably via Alex Jones. Then the right-wing version seems to have got into the Wellness industry.

It's not a new paradigm when you look at what's driving it. You're not getting a new type of politics.

Oddly Steve Bannon just popped up on a BBC documentary I'm watching saying he thought the financial crash of 2008 would push people towards Populism.
I'll guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I think far more crossover si happening these days and many people are starting to shake off old tribalist ideologies. I see some here are determined to cling to the whole left/right paradigm.

Last edited:
so what i dont get @sea salt @bhops is who is to ultimately become our supreme overlord: china or klaus schwab? how do those two entities coexist? although they may share a similar vision of a digitalized, centralized world, klaus schwab is not china and china is not klaus schwab. does each one account for the other in their vision? do they work together?

so trudeau revoked the emergencies act. apparently he thinks the act is a switch he can flip on and off on a whim in order to accomplish his goals. hope hes enjoying being the laughing stock of the world.

so what i dont get @sea salt @bhops is who is to ultimately become our supreme overlord: china or klaus schwab? how do those two entities coexist? although they may share a similar vision of a digitalized, centralized world, klaus schwab is not china and china is not klaus schwab. does each one account for the other in their vision? do they work together?
Look at who put the CCP into power and you’ll find the answer.

Well, it looks like Vladimir Putin is going to be my supreme overlord. Good times ahead! 🥳

so trudeau revoked the emergencies act. apparently he thinks the act is a switch he can flip on and off on a whim in order to accomplish his goals. hope hes enjoying being the laughing stock of the world.

From an article in spiked-online today:

During lockdown, when frontline workers were the darlings of the urban elites because they felt bad for the UberEats drivers who brought soy lattes to their doors, Trudeau tweeted his support for the ‘everyday heroes’ who kept the economy moving. Now his tone has abruptly changed. To me, he increasingly resembles a sort of woke Patrick Bateman. I imagine him doing morning stomach crunches and peeling off his exfoliating charcoal (black) facemask in the mirror before dispatching the most white, cis-gender member of his cabinet to make room for a queer, indigenous woman of colour.

:lbf:

From an article in Spiked today:

During lockdown, when frontline workers were the darlings of the urban elites because they felt bad for the UberEats drivers who brought soy lattes to their doors, Trudeau tweeted his support for the ‘everyday heroes’ who kept the economy moving. Now his tone has abruptly changed. To me, he increasingly resembles a sort of woke Patrick Bateman. I imagine him doing morning stomach crunches and peeling off his exfoliating charcoal (black) facemask in the mirror before dispatching the most white, cis-gender member of his cabinet to make room for a queer, indigenous woman of colour.

:lbf:

spot on :lbf:

ill read the rest later. have to go to sleep now! it snowed a lil today! so im going to luxuriate in my for once cold bed!! why cant i live in a place where it is winter year round like narnia under the rule of the white witch?! that would be HEAVEN.

FMbT1LgXIAQIqXv.jpg
FMbT1LgXIAQIqXv.jpg

Moz continues with the obituaries... seems to have an Obsession/Obligation? to display them in Central.Why will he?? I would like to know...
I hope Sam will someday publish the obituary of this mad terrorist Putin on Morrissey Central. Let it be soon ... I'll open even Russian champagne at that time . #FCKPUTIN

Yes I caught that and corrected it. Alas,
I hope Sam will someday publish the obituary of this mad terrorist Putin on Morrissey Central. Let it be soon ... I'll open even Russian champagne at that time . #FCKPUTIN
Quite , the worry is how far behind Putin will we all be?
There are news stories on Russian TV, with titles like "what use is the world, without Russia"
End of times stuff ineed

Yes I caught that and corrected it. Alas,

Quite , the worry is how far behind Putin will we all be?
There are news stories on Russian TV, with titles like "what use is the world, without Russia"
End of times stuff ineed
The thing is Russia is not Putin . People have the Power .

Back
Top Bottom