It’s not about politics

the emergency act passed in parliament, today. we are officially under the rule of a dictator and his whims. all because some people wanted the right to decide what goes in their body. sad day in canada. now who knows when this will end? :(

the emergency act passed in parliament, today. we are officially under the rule of a dictator and his whims. all because some people wanted the right to decide what goes in their body. sad day in canada. now who knows when this will end? :(
It's the freezing of bank accounts of people that donated to the protest that gets me. That is full-on Totalitarian. Oh well, like father like son I guess.

Back to near normal now in England and asking us to be responsible if feeling ill. Not sure about the approach to be honest, it feels a bit too soon.

All Covid restrictions will end in England on Thursday and free mass testing will stop from 1 April.
The prime minister told MPs the legal duty to isolate for those who tested positive would be dropped as he unveiled his "living with Covid" plan.

It's the freezing of bank accounts of people that donated to the protest that gets me. That is full-on Totalitarian. Oh well, like father like son I guess.
what gets me is the people around me who think that it's fine and deserved because "the truckers were there a long time".

yeah, they were there a long time because trudeau refused to meet with them all that time!

but yeah, not only does trudeau think that it's okay to shut down the voices of a large portion of the citizenry-- ALL of which he is supposed to represent--because they dont agree with him, but he apparently also thinks they shouldnt be allowed to pay rent or buy food. and these powers to surveil peoples financial transactions are going to be in place now permanently, not just for the duration of the emergency act, according to deputy prime minister chrystia freeland, who is also incidentally an active member of the board of trustees for the WEF (surely that is a conflict of interest???)

Back to near normal now in England and asking us to be responsible if feeling ill. Not sure about the approach to be honest, it feels a bit too soon.

All Covid restrictions will end in England on Thursday and free mass testing will stop from 1 April.
The prime minister told MPs the legal duty to isolate for those who tested positive would be dropped as he unveiled his "living with Covid" plan.

great!

what gets me is the people around me who think that it's fine and deserved because "the truckers were there a long time".

yeah, they were there a long time because trudeau refused to meet with them all that time!

but yeah, not only does trudeau think that it's okay to shut down the voices of a large portion of the citizenry-- ALL of which he is supposed to represent--because they dont agree with him, but he apparently also thinks they shouldnt be allowed to pay rent or buy food. and these powers to surveil peoples financial transactions are going to be in place now permanently, not just for the duration of the emergency act, according to deputy prime minister chrystia freeland, who is also incidentally an active member of the board of trustees for the WEF (surely that is a conflict of interest???)
Watching the Chief of Ottawa police saying they are going to hunt down people that donated to the protest and charge them is kind of scary to see as well. we are going through something similar in NZ right now with protests and I believe media darling Jacinda Ardern will eventually try something similar. For what it is worth another WEF youth program graduate.

Did you see Majid Nawaz break all this down in the last hour of his recent Joe Rogan podcast?

Watching the Chief of Ottawa police saying they are going to hunt down people that donated to the protest and charge them is kind of scary to see as well. we are going through something similar in NZ right now with protests and I believe media darling Jacinda Ardern will eventually try something similar. For what it is worth another WEF youth program graduate.

Did you see Majid Nawaz break all this down in the last hour of his recent Joe Rogan podcast?
it just seems so maliciously petty. like: "we're going to teach you a lesson so that you never think about falling out of line again. sure you're allowed to protest, but we're going to make life so difficult for you that you wont want to." it strikes me as intentionally and unnecessarily cruel. it's a bad feeling to think that your government is being intentionally and unnecessarily cruel to it's people (and it doesnt help that the chief of police is a very ugly and nasty looking man).

hopefully seeing the derision trudeau has faced will make jacinda think twice about going down this path.

i didnt see it, but i heard it was a great episode! is spotify the only place you can watch it?

it just seems so maliciously petty. like: "we're going to teach you a lesson so that you never think about falling out of line again. sure you're allowed to protest, but we're going to make life so difficult for you that you wont want to." it strikes me as intentionally and unnecessarily cruel. it's a bad feeling to think that your government is being intentionally and unnecessarily cruel to it's people (and it doesnt help that the chief of police is a very ugly and nasty looking man).

hopefully seeing the derision trudeau has faced will make jacinda think twice about going down this path.

i didnt see it, but i heard it was a great episode! is spotify the only place you can watch it?
I believe so although I think you can see clips on YouTube. You really need to see it though in its entirety. It's a very special episode.

ack! thank you, bunny boy!!!!! im gonna watch it right now!!!! oh my, it's 3 hours!! :fearscream: (wish i had some wine gums!!)

It's a pretty good summary of shit that's been going on. Maajid Nawaz is a rather fascinating person.

Anyway, enjoy! We have a fifteen hours' drive ahead of us. I'll probably listen to one or the other podcast, too. Or do a thousand wordles.

Again hello as much as you all hear bad thing’s about Russia. They are not bad people just a very bad leader a dictator.

You see the media painting a very grey black grim view of Russia,Blame the politics the leader not the people all,Russian are not bad people just a different view and lifestyle that is all.

okay i watched it!!! thank you bun bun and thank you bhops!! maajid is such a brilliant speaker and he put all the points together so neatly and clearly that anyone who thinks "nah, this cant be" can only be seriously intellectually deficient. i wish everyone would watch this. seriously depressing future ahead if people dont wake up--although i think part of the problem is not that people are asleep but that they dont care. some even like it: they WANT a government to coddle them and tell them what to do. my theory is that in this modern age all the people who want the government to look after them are people who in the past natural selection would've picked off, because they were too weak and not fit for life or whatever. instead, in this era of government overreach, they thrive and have become the lowest common denominator, and all they have going for themselves is being obedient and following orders to the point where it becomes their identity. so when they see people who can think for themselves as a threat, it's because they really ARE a threat to these people--that is, to their sense of identity and protection and role in the world.

okay i watched it!!! thank you bun bun and thank you bhops!! maajid is such a brilliant speaker and he put all the points together so neatly and clearly that anyone who thinks "nah, this cant be" can only be seriously intellectually deficient. i wish everyone would watch this. seriously depressing future ahead if people dont wake up--although i think part of the problem is not that people are asleep but that they dont care. some even like it: they WANT a government to coddle them and tell them what to do. my theory is that in this modern age all the people who want the government to look after them are people who in the past natural selection would've picked off, because they were too weak and not fit for life or whatever. instead, in this era of government overreach, they thrive and have become the lowest common denominator, and all they have going for themselves is being obedient and following orders to the point where it becomes their identity. so when they see people who can think for themselves as a threat, it's because they really ARE a threat to these people--that is, to their sense of identity and protection and role in the world.

Agreed. People like being told what to do. There is something existentially reassuring about one’s options being limited. To live a full (dangerous) life is exhausting.

On a side note some of Joe's content was being censored even on Spotify and this interview hadn't been released when scheduled. Maajid even made a semi-humorous post on Twitter asking for the podcast to be released. We can now see why Spotify were reluctant to release it.

Listening to alt-right & anti-vaxx propaganda isn't thinking for yourself.

A lot of it has state or corporate backing.

And if you rely on their medical advice or products, you will die out.

Back
Top Bottom