It’s not about politics

Why don't you go f*** yourself? If you want to treat my mother's passing as a 'zinger' that says a lot more about you than it does me. No go f*** off and hide behind your 'ignore' button which I don't believe for a single solitary second, your narcissistic paranoia wouldn't allow for it.
All I did was ask your opinion on something happening in this thread and then when I read your reply I didn't know how to respond so I ignored it. You insisted on a reply and I gave one. .
I didn't "treat" anything as anything. I read your reply and I saw it as a zinger. If you didn't mean it that way, sorry, I misinterpreted your post.

All I did was ask your opinion on something happening in this thread and then when I read your reply I didn't know how to respond so I ignored it. You insisted on a reply and I gave one. .
I didn't "treat" anything as anything. I read your reply and I saw it as a zinger. If you didn't mean it that way, sorry, I misinterpreted your post.
As I've said before Dave I've long suspected that you don't have much fulfilling in your life. I don't think you're particularly fulfilled in your work, I doubt you have love in your life and now I also wonder if you have a particularly good relationship with your parents, it's really the only reason I can come up with for the lack of charity in your heart. There is a kind of bitterness and resentment within you that seems to really colour your behaviour.

Your admission that you 'didn't know how to respond' is kind of staggering. You respond the way any normal human being with any type of humanity or compassion would do, which is to wish the other person well and to hope that they are doing OK. It seems every other person on this site who I've had any type of interaction with, even the ones who I've had a right to-and-forth with, knew that at that moment you put down the swords and connect on a human level.

Everyone that is except you, who through some type of warped prism viewed it as a 'zinger' and put me on ignore. Having had a bit more time to absorb it, I'm actually going to wish you the best and hope you find some type of happiness in your life, because if that's how you 'interpreted' my post it seems to me that only a very bitter and kinda angry person would look at it that way.

All the best Dave.

As I've said before Dave I've long suspected that you don't have much fulfilling in your life. I don't think you're particularly fulfilled in your work, I doubt you have love in your life and now I also wonder if you have a particularly good relationship with your parents, it's really the only reason I can come up with for the lack of charity in your heart. There is a kind of bitterness and resentment within you that seems to really colour your behaviour.

Your admission that you 'didn't know how to respond' is kind of staggering. You respond the way any normal human being with any type of humanity or compassion would do, which is to wish the other person well and to hope that they are doing OK. It seems every other person on this site who I've had any type of interaction with, even the ones who I've had a right to-and-forth with, knew that at that moment you put down the swords and connect on a human level.

Everyone that is except you, who through some type of warped prism viewed it as a 'zinger' and put me on ignore. Having had a bit more time to absorb it, I'm actually going to wish you the best and hope you find some type of happiness in your life, because if that's how you 'interpreted' my post it seems to me that only a very bitter and kinda angry person would look at it that way.

All the best Dave.
I said I must have read it wrong and that I was sorry for the mistake but that's apparently not enough.
I don't think you're particularly sincere except when you're angry, and that post "go f*** yourself you narcissist" was a lot more impressive than this one. At least you were honest, which apparently took a lot out of you if you have to follow it up with this dogshit. lol
Anyway, yes, strange as it may seem I um, what was it? Read it through my twisted prism or something? Sure, bro. Your post was totally normal and me seeing it differently is worth several paragraphs of speculation about my bitter life of hatred. At least we're on the right site for it. lol

This kind of felt like you were winding down, but who knows? Maybe you'll come up with twenty more paragraphs about my early childhood and how "as the twig is bent" and so forth. Hey, why not? I might learn something from it.

I said I must have read it wrong and that I was sorry for the mistake but that's apparently not enough.
I don't think you're particularly sincere except when you're angry, and that post "go f*** yourself you narcissist" was a lot more impressive than this one. At least you were honest, which apparently took a lot out of you if you have to follow it up with this dogshit. lol
Anyway, yes, strange as it may seem I um, what was it? Read it through my twisted prism or something? Sure, bro. Your post was totally normal and me seeing it differently is worth several paragraphs of speculation about my bitter life of hatred. At least we're on the right site for it. lol

This kind of felt like you were winding down, but who knows? Maybe you'll come up with twenty more paragraphs about my early childhood and how "as the twig is bent" and so forth. Hey, why not? I might learn something from it.
No bro, the idea that you wouldn't 'know what to do' when someone has just told you that their mother had died is pretty revealing. I'll give you a hint as to what you should've done if you had an once of empathy in you. You say, 'hey sorry dude, I know we've had our differences in the past but that really sucks. Hope you're doing OK.'

But you couldn't do that Dave could you? Instead you were so confused you put me on ignore (ummm why????) and let me have a 'zinger.' Yeah feel free to have the last reply, I'm done with you, everyone can follow this thread and make their own minds up.

Good luck with your life Dave.

No bro, the idea that you wouldn't 'know what to do' when someone has just told you that their mother had died is pretty revealing. I'll give you a hint as to what you should've done if you had an once of empathy in you. You say, 'hey sorry dude, I know we've had our differences in the past but that really sucks. Hope you're doing OK.'

But you couldn't do that Dave could you? Instead you were so confused you put me on ignore (ummm why????) and let me have a 'zinger.' Yeah feel free to have the last reply, I'm done with you, everyone can follow this thread and make their own minds up.

Good luck with your life Dave.

Why did I put you on ignore? Because you acted like you were being bothered. I didn't feel confused at all. That's your word. I guess you're going to force me to quote your post.

Yeah my mum passed away from cancer about a week ago so apologies if I haven't been on this site as often as you'd like.
"apologies if I haven't been on this site as often as you'd like."
Sorry I bothered you by @'ing you and asking your opinion on some board drama that I think is funny. I was just stirring the pot and enjoying the drama. On the first part of that sentence, everything up to "apologies," my reply is , 'sorry for your loss."
For the part about the apologies, my response is that "from my twisted paranoid prism of hate and bitterness this seems to be a pretty transparent attempt to make me feel some kind of way," or to put it briefly, "hey you got in a zinger and I can't reply to it without being an asshole," and so composing a reply that encompassed both of those things, while not confusing, did in the end make me feel that simply ignoring you would be best.
That didn't work for you though and you came back with this.
Hey bro are you gonna @ me this week if I don’t post up often enough for your liking? Just checking in advance as I didn’t hear back from you after my last reply.
I guess you thought that it was worth a repeat.
If the first post is open to interpretation the second one makes it pretty clear. Then when I call it a zinger, all of a sudden you're furious, because it's true. I'm sorry. I told you to leave it alone.
Much as I usually enjoy arguing I am not trying to make you feel worse or look bad but at the same time I won't accept you doing that to me. (I can do that on my own, thank you.)
So, anyway, you're furious and you give your real opinion of me, which you should have done a long time ago. I don't agree with it, but I respect your right to believe whatever and to say it.

You should have stuck with "f*** yourself," in my opinion. It was a lot stronger and no one would blame you for it. This other stuff is boring and clearly dishonest. You were trying to come across as legitimately misunderstood and offended at the suggestion that you used a cheap tactic, but now you're spinning out, trying one after another.

:rolleyes:
FC since when do you put peeps on ignore because they 'seemed bothered'?🥸
your play was to put on ignore if you wanted to stab them in the neck:straightface:
every day you become more like BGV:hammer:

I need to look up the definition of zinger, because that just seems such an odd way to characterize what bhops said

yer messed up, dude. yer mind is not functioning at a very decent level.
The term is "pretty decent level" but language isn't really your area.
When that teacher told you that you would write a novel someday was your dad the mayor at the time? That would explain it because the teacher was probably hoping to get something out of flattering you. I'll never forget your dopey post about "character A" and you searching the wastelands of your imagination to come up with "two traits" they should have. I'm sure your work is going to be a real page turner!

:rolleyes:

FC you know whats dopey?
claiming that someone made a chocolate/vanilla snack cake in their posto_O
"that was quite the chocolate/vanilla snack cake you posted":crazy:
thats radish dopey territory:hammer:

The term is "pretty decent level" but language isn't really your area.
When that teacher told you that you would write a novel someday was your dad the mayor at the time? That would explain it because the teacher was probably hoping to get something out of flattering you. I'll never forget your dopey post about "character A" and you searching the wastelands of your imagination to come up with "two traits" they should have. I'm sure your work is going to be a real page turner!
oh look, dave's try to divert attention from the blaring fact of his being a #sadlittleman, by posting a collage of different things ive said throughout the years.

you know, dave, if somethings wrong you can talk about it. this forum is good for that. deep-seated trauma, feelings of rejection, whatever. we're here for you, buddy.

oh look, dave's try to divert attention from the blaring fact of his being a #sadlittleman, by posting a collage of different things ive said throughout the years.

you know, dave, if somethings wrong you can talk about it. this forum is good for that. deep-seated trauma, feelings of rejection, whatever. we're here for you, buddy.
His name is Dave? What else do we know about this character?

I don't really expect more from you than to try to insert yourself into this but as usual, you're late.

Cancer is so fυcking insidious. My first husband had had surgery and chemo and everything and was doing quite well for a while and we'd almost dared to start making plans again, and then all of a sudden, within a few weeks, he deteriorated and fυcking died.

Sounds like you had a lovely relationship with your mum. Wishing you all the best and lots of strength.

What an utterly repugnant creature this Verso character is, rating this “funny”.

Back
Top Bottom