It’s not about politics

rifke

bodhisattva
Yeah my mum passed away from cancer about a week ago so apologies if I haven't been on this site as often as you'd like.
oh my gosh, so sorry, bhoppers!! :(

bhops

Last of the famous international screw ups.
Ach, Bhops. Sincerest condolences. I hope you and your family find some comfort and peace.
I do actually Karen. I feel her presence quite strongly and am just grateful that I had such a great mum for as long as I did.

bhops

Cancer is so fυcking insidious. My first husband had had surgery and chemo and everything and was doing quite well for a while and we'd almost dared to start making plans again, and then all of a sudden, within a few weeks, he deteriorated and fυcking died.

Sounds like you had a lovely relationship with your mum. Wishing you all the best and lots of strength.
We were in exactly the same boat, tracking along really nicely and then in about a 3-4 week period it just gobbled her up out of nowhere.

Last edited:

bhops

The.Truth.

about Ruth
Hey bro are you gonna @ me this week if I don’t post up often enough for your liking? Just checking in advance as I didn’t hear back from you after my last reply.
I just thought it would be interesting to get your take on the subject we were discussing. If you really want me to I'll tell you exactly what I think of that post but it doesn't seem appropriate at this time so instead I put you on ignore. Sorry for your loss. I understand this is a very difficult time for you and these things affect us all differently but you got your free zinger so maybe just drop it.

bhops

I just thought it would be interesting to get your take on the subject we were discussing. If you really want me to I'll tell you exactly what I think of that post but it doesn't seem appropriate at this time so instead I put you on ignore. Sorry for your loss. I understand this is a very difficult time for you and these things affect us all differently but you got your free zinger so maybe just drop it.
Why don't you go f*** yourself? If you want to treat my mother's passing as a 'zinger' that says a lot more about you than it does me. No go f*** off and hide behind your 'ignore' button which I don't believe for a single solitary second, your narcissistic paranoia wouldn't allow for it.

The_Beginning

Why don't you go f*** yourself? If you want to treat my mother's passing as a 'zinger' that says a lot more about you than it does me. No go f*** off and hide behind your 'ignore' button which I don't believe for a single solitary second, your narcissistic paranoia wouldn't allow for it.
My condolences, sir. I hope you are doing OK.

Incidentally, is this person the same nazzy as a few years ago, or is this a different "Truth" person?

bhops

My condolences, sir. I hope you are doing OK.

Incidentally, is this person the same nazzy as a few years ago, or is this a different "Truth" person?
Thanks mate. It's the same person, a real charmer.

Top Bottom