It’s not about politics

Although with that squeaky voice...

What do you think of GB's chances? They're spending a lot on marketing & hiring - but I feel the audience for partisan political entertainment is dwindling. But then it's not aimed at me.

I honestly don't know what to make of it yet. It has a good slug of money behind it but I don't think that that source is a bottomless pit. Therefore it's going to need to attract a decent advertising revenue and the problem for them is always going to be that if it's too right-wing and gratuitously or performatively offensive, those advertisers will not last.
I think it will end up being fairly similar to BBC and Sky if it lasts. This will disappoint a lot of the Daily Mail comment section types who think they are going to getting be getting a crusading anti-woke broadcasting nirvana, free of the nettlesome shackles of decency and taste. They may end up realising that Sky's and the BBC's news offerings aren't as left-wing as they think.

I honestly don't know what to make of it yet. It has a good slug of money behind it but I don't think that that source is a bottomless pit. Therefore it's going to need to attract a decent advertising revenue and the problem for them is always going to be that if it's too right-wing and gratuitously or performatively offensive, those advertisers will not last.
I think it will end up being fairly similar to BBC and Sky if it lasts. This will disappoint a lot of the Daily Mail comment section types who think they are going to getting be getting a crusading anti-woke broadcasting nirvana, free of the nettlesome shackles of decency and taste. They may end up realising that Sky's and the BBC's news offerings aren't as left-wing as they think.
:rolleyes:
'the nettlesome shackles of decency'? those commie cuck wokers who refuse work and family and Christian religion are the 'nettlesome shackles of decency'?:crazy:
getting liquored on 'negronis' is a 'shackle of decency' smooching the art dole is a decency shackle?:crazy:
insane membrane:hammer:

I think that sounds very likely.

'the nettlesome shackles of decency'? those commie cuck wokers who refuse work and family and Christian religion are the 'nettlesome shackles of decency'?:crazy:
getting liquored on 'negronis' is a 'shackle of decency' smooching the art dole is a decency shackle?:crazy:

👀

o_O
putting on a magenta and maroon suit to drink hulahoop beer is a shackle of decency?
hanging the laundry in the living room is decent?:(
going to gas parties with drunk 'fat chicks' while wearing orange britches decent?:blushing:
:hammer:

I'm greatly enjoying this latest piece of right-wing, anti-wokist, f***-witted culture war nonsense:

With everything else going on at the moment, Tory politicians have taken time out to condemn a few students removing a poster from their common room. Do these reactionary Tory snowflakes have no idea how petty and foolish they look? I keep reading things that claim that the culture war is a real thing. If it is then it won't last very long as it will very shortly be laughed out of existence.

Do these reactionary Tory snowflakes have no idea how petty and foolish they look? I keep reading things that claim that the culture war is a real thing. If it is then it won't last very long as it will very shortly be laughed out of existence.
What’s a little self-respect in exchange for electoral viability? As long as there’s mileage in this particular technique, I can’t imagine the pearl-clutching will stop anytime soon.

I'm greatly enjoying this latest piece of right-wing, anti-wokist, f***-witted culture war nonsense:

With everything else going on at the moment, Tory politicians have taken time out to condemn a few students removing a poster from their common room. Do these reactionary Tory snowflakes have no idea how petty and foolish they look? I keep reading things that claim that the culture war is a real thing. If it is then it won't last very long as it will very shortly be laughed out of existence.

It was real - but it was in-fighting on the left.

Weird watching them pivot from laughing at us to making fools of themselves.

Laurence was banging on about traffic lights & this is apparently comedy:

20210609_165945.jpg

What’s a little self-respect in exchange for electoral viability? As long as there’s mileage in this particular technique, I can’t imagine the pearl-clutching will stop anytime soon.

which technique FFS the exchange of self respect for electoral viability ?:confused:
what does that even mean?:confused:
no 'pearl clutching' WTF? this is supposed to be decent?:hammer:

which technique FFS the exchange of self respect for electoral viability ?:confused:
what does that even mean?:confused:
no 'pearl clutching' WTF? this is supposed to be decent?:hammer:
Do you know anything....
You big useless lump of shite...

Haven’t you got chickens to neck
Then pluck with fake vegan Grandmaw
So you’ll have a blanket for the night???

Is she still smokin 40 woodbine a day????

:handpointup:
more liquored up indecency:blushing:
toaster wont toast or pop:mad:
but since a new one costs 55 hoolabaloo beers
it stays. forever, 🥃(y)🧇(n)
DISGRACEFUL:hammer:

I can't speak for the others but I identify as white because it is the only identity that can not be taken from us.

They can take an Africa tribesman with a bone through his nose, put him in London and call him "English" or "British". Or they could put him in Sweden and call him "a Swede". Or even "a European". But they could never, ever call that guy "white".

I mean, I'm constantly being told that illegal immigrants are "more American" than I am.
3/4 of my grandparents can trace their ancestry back to colonial times. I have Civil War veterans on both sides of my family from both sides of the war. These lands are soaked with the blood of my ancestors and the story of this country is literally carved into my DNA and yet some low-IQ biological waste from the 3rd World who doesn't speak a word of English can stroll in with their four bastard children and be consider as American if not exponentially more than I am.
If that is the case, the term "American" has become completely meaningless. Therefor, I choose identify as white or white-American. But never just "American" as that term no longer signifies anything.
I don't think you know what "literally" means?

In the first sentence he "honestly" doesn't know what to make of it yet. By the fourth sentence he has decided that it will end up like Sky and the BBC if it lasts. By the fifth sentence he is sorry to inform the "Daily Mail comment section types" that they won't be getting an anti-woke broadcasting haven free from the shackles of "decency and taste" :confused:.
By the final sentence he muses that the Daily Mail comment section types may end up learning a lesson (that he wants them to learn) about the political persuasion of different news outlets, so it all ends with some sort of petty imagined victory for R**** N*** of course.
But he 'honestly doesn't know what to make of it yet'. :ROFLMAO::hammer:

😶
suspicious no 27-BGV posting pattern 😵
will open dossier and monitor:hammer:

unrelated Magento observation: bathtub is washing machine:barf:
:hammer:

Back
Top Bottom