It’s not about politics

Well the working class in the UK are no more.Soon the UK will be over run like a big giant Wallace and Gromit theme park,with people form the Philippine playing English people with Kababs and fried chicken and sticking cheese.London will soon be sold off as a number one tourist attraction for Chinese business projects Like the steel.

The main debate will be what is the colour of the PM wallpaper and underpants next.

Neo-Nazi Metropolitan Police officer jailed for four years​

Hannam was convicted on two counts of fraud over lying on his police application and vetting forms, and two counts of possessing information useful to a terrorist. He also pleaded guilty to possessing a prohibited image of a child.

That's another one taken out of circulation. Why are so many of these right-wing psychos also paedophiles?

Neo-Nazi Metropolitan Police officer jailed for four years​

That's another one taken out of circulation. Why are so many of these right-wing psychos also paedophiles?

It seems to be that they're attracted to extreme images.

It seems to be that they're attracted to extreme images.

But Nerak, you are extreme extraordinaire. (y)

proxy-image

Well protective of your image. :eek:
Nice shampoo! :lbf:

On Facebook three and a half years ago I joked about putting my life's savings into dogecoin, when it was priced at $0.015 per coin. I had no intention of doing it, as far as I was concerned it was just a novelty coin without any obvious potential. Little did I know at that stage that Elon Musk would start promoting it and a couple of days ago it rose to $0.70 per coin. My calculations could be off here, but if I had put $1,000 into dogecoin when it was priced at $0.015 I think I could have made somewhere in the region of $260,000. Or if I had been paying attention when Elon Musk started promoting it and thought "okay, this coin is about to start going places" I probably still could have made tens of thousands from it. But, I didn't. Realistically, even if I had decided to invest three years ago I would have put $150 or $200 on it rather than $1,000 which is plenty considering that the coin's 'value' has risen by 26,000% since then. $150-200 is what I was thinking of putting into XRP back then, but I would have seen no return on that investment as of yet because at that time XRP was standing at around $3 and it dropped in price after that and never went past $2 again.

If Musk accepts dogecoin as payment at Tesla from people purchasing their cars, which he has talked about doing, then the price will keep going up. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already holding a billion dollars worth of dogecoin himself; he's not promoting the coin for the fun of it. Accepting dogecoin as payment at his company (he's no longer accepting Bitcoin -- for "environmental/energy reasons" apparently) means that more people might start making the switch from Bitcoin to dogecoin which would increase his holdings by tens of billions of dollars. Whenever he decides that dogecoin has reached its limit he could cash out if he wants to and move on to something else which would crash the coin. People complain about billionaires like Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates but to me there's something more sinister about the 49 year old billionaire with the hipster girlfriend who uses memes and irony and "hello, fellow kids" references to conceal how cutthroat he truly is while he uses his platform to manipulate cryptocurrencies. Of course, if I had bought into dogecoin three years ago or even a few months ago, in all probability I would be singing a different tune about Elon Musk right now.

On Facebook three and a half years ago I joked about putting my life's savings into dogecoin, when it was priced at $0.015 per coin. I had no intention of doing it, as far as I was concerned it was just a novelty coin without any obvious potential. Little did I know at that stage that Elon Musk would start promoting it and a couple of days ago it rose to $0.70 per coin. My calculations could be off here, but if I had put $1,000 into dogecoin when it was priced at $0.015 I think I could have made somewhere in the region of $260,000. Or if I had been paying attention when Elon Musk started promoting it and thought "okay, this coin is about to start going places" I probably still could have made tens of thousands from it. But, I didn't. Realistically, even if I had decided to invest three years ago I would have put $150 or $200 on it rather than $1,000 which is plenty considering that the coin's 'value' has risen by 26,000% since then. $150-200 is what I was thinking of putting into XRP back then, but I would have seen no return on that investment as of yet because at that time XRP was standing at around $3 and it dropped in price after that and never went past $2 again.

If Musk accepts dogecoin as payment at Tesla from people purchasing their cars, which he has talked about doing, then the price will keep going up. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already holding a billion dollars worth of dogecoin himself; he's not promoting the coin for the fun of it. Accepting dogecoin as payment at his company (he's no longer accepting Bitcoin -- for "environmental/energy reasons" apparently) means that more people might start making the switch from Bitcoin to dogecoin which would increase his holdings by tens of billions of dollars. Whenever he decides that dogecoin has reached its limit he could cash out if he wants to and move on to something else which would crash the coin. People complain about billionaires like Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates but to me there's something more sinister about the 49 year old billionaire with the hipster girlfriend who uses memes and irony and "hello, fellow kids" references to conceal how cutthroat he truly is while he uses his platform to manipulate cryptocurrencies. Of course, if I had bought into dogecoin three years ago or even a few months ago, in all probability I would be singing a different tune about Elon Musk right now.

It's at moments like this that you really wish there was a yawning emoji.
Crikey! There is! 🥱

It's at moments like this that you really wish there was a yawning emoji.
Crikey! There is! 🥱
A little boy who spends all of his time telling people to shut up because no one cares about the unsolicited details of their lives decides to log on and drop a couple nazel-gaving paragraphs about his missed investment opportunities. The hits just keep on coming.

Yes, it’s curious that the value of that investment is entirely in his hands. I suspect a lot of people will soon have their fingers burnt; when he’s sold his.

As an aside, many on paper bit-coin jackpot winners have found their investment to be effectively worthless—as they’ve not been allowed to change their bit-coin investments into ready cash, due to a detail in the small print. Fancy that!

o_O

BGV and radish are probably on the phone with
their respective dole office demanding 'payment'
dogecoin:)
if you get 2 dogecoin for each normal coin.
they figure thats twice the liquor:hammer:

After clicking 'show ignored content' it appears I'm being gang-stalked by tweedledum and tweedledee. Any time I write anything on this forum, one of them is there (usually within minutes) with an attempted put-down. That's why I posted my 'dogecoin' post here, to test my hypothesis and compile my evidence. @The.Truth. if I contact a moderator through PM do you think they would be willing to put these two serial harassers/trolls on time out?

After clicking 'show ignored content' it appears I'm being gang-stalked by tweedledum and tweedledee. Any time I write anything on this forum, one of them is there (usually within minutes) with an attempted put-down. That's why I posted my 'dogecoin' post here, to test my hypothesis and compile my evidence. @The.Truth. if I contact a moderator through PM do you think they would be willing to put these two serial harassers/trolls on time out?
No. Being daft isn’t a crime as yet, though they do abuse the right.

Poor Hovis must be feeling a bit lonely without the usual white nationalists around to cozy up to. His "holistic approach" has him working his way down the ladder now to anonymous trolls and sockpuppet accounts.

I still think XRP will come out the overall winner, I'm in fairly heavy on it, just over 50K of coins and like you was buying in at around the 17-25 cents mark. Right now people are buying crypto on FOMO and Elon tweets but once people begin to understand the actual utility of some coins you'll start to see the market uncouple from Bitcoin, shit it's actually happening already. My hope is once once the SEC lawsuit is settled and XRP is relisted price will rocket up.

Cardano has almost left the station but is still good value IMHO and HBAR probably represents the best valued coin under 40 cents. I've been hitting that pretty hard lately.

If you want a meme coin that hasn't taken off yet throw a couple of hundred bucks into Shiba, it's currently 0.000019 cents, LOL. If it goes to the moon you'll turn that 200huindred into something substantial and if not you've only lost 200 bucks.

(None of this is financial advice just my opinion-gotta say that ;))

Back
Top Bottom