It’s not about politics

Stephen Hofmann

I thought you understood nuance. Not all Jews want to destroy my race, but the group of people in the media/academia/governments etc who do want to dilute my culture and enjoy maliciously psy-opping my race with 100% black imagery through their wall to wall advertising, tend to be liberal atheistic Jews.

So those ones can go suck on my middle finger.

As for Jewish comedians, name me a single contemporary one who is genuinely funny. Name me a contemporary Hollywood film worth watching. Name me a current BBC drama worth tuning in to. The reason why you can't is because Jews have completely monopolised these things now and taken on the role as gatekeeper - they allow no outside talent in - so add the political correctness rule (that they themselves invented Re: the Frankfurt School) and standards have hit a previously unseen low.

The.Truth.

The.Truth.

I've never said Moz is straight - I've said he's not gay (and so has he many times).

Wilde was a paedophile - he liked to hire underage rent from the meat rack of Piccadilly.

Behan was a piss artist more interested in what was in his jar.
"Not gay" is actually its own category. There's straight, bi, gay, and not gay.

Verso

Exclusive footage of reelfountain when she's listening to Pretty Girls Make Graves, I Can Have Both, Piccadilly Palare, I'm Not a Man, Dear God Please Help Me, et cetera.

The.Truth.

V

Vegan. Cro. Spirit. 888

In my experience "not gay" is usually "super gay and angry about it."
o_O

Fake C good for you to come clean about your EXPERIENCE with anger toward the poor black homeless that you terrorized for playing the boombox:straightface:
turns out it was all about the D and the Frozen tacos:neutral:

Top Bottom