It’s not about politics

What is the deal with conservatives claiming to hate celebrities, celebrity culture, etc., Yet they are always the ones that end up electing woefully unprepared (at best) leaders who are or were famous? It just seems strange to me is all...

Regardless of how entertaining it would be to have mayor Moz, like someone else in this thread said: Morrissey can barely balance a check book-and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

He's not the kind of man I'd want leading my city, state, or country; petty, narcissistic, eccentric and pretentious, the man boasts about never having a job, never wantibg one and knows little about the struggles of your average person. He is long removed from the young man that grew up working class, and has no idea the problems facing the working and middle classes these days. Much less how to fix them, MUCH LESS how to even govern like a bureaucrat.

But yeah, let's elect more clueless celebs to be our leaders. It's worked so well here in America with Trump!

Please continue disliking my posts. If that's the most significant thing that you have going for you, I wouldn't want to deprive you of that small pleasure.

President Trump will go down as a hero. He will be remembered as the man who saved the world. You, on the other hand, will be remembered by no one and will be one of many millions of hapless dupes who were conned by evil people pretending to be virtuous and good.

You will have opposed peace, freedom, and humanity. You will have supported war, tyranny, and oppression. You are asleep, and you are too foolish to recognize the error of your ways.

Mark this post down and revisit it in a few months.

It feels good to be free from the shackles of communism and fascism, which are two sides of the same coin. Ideology operates like a cancer, as we can see with the regressive and heuristic "thought" processes of some people in this thread who take turns, like zombies, parroting ideological nonsense and up-voting each other's posts to demonstrate this perverse process of non-thinking.

Let me reiterate here that what is going on today in America and the world is not about politics.

Great minds don't think alike. Great minds think for themselves. You cannot think for yourself while the mob and the media are thinking for you. "Let someone do your thinking for you" indeed. Well, not for much longer. Those who are asleep now will awaken soon.

The pinkos spam-disliking my posts is a badge of honour. If the communists and Nazis hate me, I'm doing my job.

f*** you very much, pinkos and fascists! f*** you very much. :)

Don't let them divide us.

IT'S NOT ABOUT POLITICS.

Where we go one, we go all.

IMG_6398.JPG

Ahaha, wow 5 desperate posts in a row. Some rambling, some thankfully short (tho just as incoherent), but always pathetic, laughable, and always just a hair above trolling.

Like, I'd definitely think you were just a troll based on your insane rants about Trump being godking, a hero, a peace maker, and Jason Statham all rolled into one. But then you turn around and make sad posts where I can just FEEL your weeb-y pain bleeding thru. Posts where you project your inadequate view points onto me. Posts where you try hard to act like you don't care about me (and others apparently-big up, others! :kissingclosed:) down voting your bs, but you mention it repeatedly like a mantra; trying to convince yourself it really doesn't get to you. Youre thin skinned just like your Russian puppet bf Donald Trump, which is funny since you're a nobody and not the leader of the Free world.

What's next? S I X posts straight reminding me how you don't care that I downvote you? Cause that would totally show me-let's see it big boy!

Finally, to the other wingnut who thinks Moz would be a good mayor... Your reasoning cracks me up. He'd get everyone off the dole would he? He was famously ON the dole for years. Jesus christmas, have you all lost your minds. Moz is nothing like Donald trump, fellers. And even though moz has thrown in with some very altright ideas; he's still a big government, gay, culture loving, efete liberal minded fancy boy who loves big, dramatic gestures. He stated he'd kill Trump for the good of the world, after all! Care to comment on that Derek?

A government run by him would probably be more lib than Obama, except on crap like immigration where he'd be downright racist. More than anything though, he's ill informed about the realities of politics, much less life as a normal person in the middle class. A man like that is not the man we want leading politically.

I personally don't think 99% of famous people have any place in politics; they tend to be ignorant of the real issues and even more clueless about how to actually govern. When they win elections it's not typically because they have the best ideas or platform, rather they are just the winners of a popularity contest by virtue of their fame.

...I'd still maybe take Moz over Trump tho, at least Morrissey doesn't have messy ties to russian mafia/oligarchs (to say the least about Trumps russian connection). I also don't think Morrissey would happily support tyrants like the leaders of Turkey and the Phillipenes the way Trump does; often admiring how strong their leadership is and openly envying their level of control. Morrissey would hate bullies like that, I think.

Youre thin skinned just like your Russian puppet bf Donald Trump,

Riiiiggggghhhhtttt.

‘Russian puppet’ Trump, the president who has been office while the toughest sanctions in 10 years have been imposed on them. The president who nixed Barry’s Iran deal which Putin was all in favour of. The president who bombed Russian ally Syria twice, blowing up 200 of Wlad’s finest mercenaries in the process. The president who is openly lobbying Germany to halt its oil and gas trading with Russia. The president who has helped Ukraine increase its military presence on the Russian border.

Shoot if he’s a Russian puppet I’d hate to see what he does if Wlad didnt have a hold of him!

Ahaha, wow 5 desperate posts in a row. Some rambling, some thankfully short (tho just as incoherent), but always pathetic, laughable, and always just a hair above trolling.

Like, I'd definitely think you were just a troll based on your insane rants about Trump being godking, a hero, a peace maker, and Jason Statham all rolled into one. But then you turn around and make sad posts where I can just FEEL your weeb-y pain bleeding thru. Posts where you project your inadequate view points onto me. Posts where you try hard to act like you don't care about me (and others apparently-big up, others! :kissingclosed:) down voting your bs, but you mention it repeatedly like a mantra; trying to convince yourself it really doesn't get to you. Youre thin skinned just like your Russian puppet bf Donald Trump, which is funny since you're a nobody and not the leader of the Free world.

What's next? S I X posts straight reminding me how you don't care that I downvote you? Cause that would totally show me-let's see it big boy!

Finally, to the other wingnut who thinks Moz would be a good mayor... Your reasoning cracks me up. He'd get everyone off the dole would he? He was famously ON the dole for years. Jesus christmas, have you all lost your minds. Moz is nothing like Donald trump, fellers. And even though moz has thrown in with some very altright ideas; he's still a big government, gay, culture loving, efete liberal minded fancy boy who loves big, dramatic gestures. He stated he'd kill Trump for the good of the world, after all! Care to comment on that Derek?

A government run by him would probably be more lib than Obama, except on crap like immigration where he'd be downright racist. More than anything though, he's ill informed about the realities of politics, much less life as a normal person in the middle class. A man like that is not the man we want leading politically.

I personally don't think 99% of famous people have any place in politics; they tend to be ignorant of the real issues and even more clueless about how to actually govern. When they win elections it's not typically because they have the best ideas or platform, rather they are just the winners of a popularity contest by virtue of their fame.

...I'd still maybe take Moz over Trump tho, at least Morrissey doesn't have messy ties to russian mafia/oligarchs (to say the least about Trumps russian connection). I also don't think Morrissey would happily support tyrants like the leaders of Turkey and the Phillipenes the way Trump does; often admiring how strong their leadership is and openly envying their level of control. Morrissey would hate bullies like that, I think.

"wingnut" WtF, have you been inside a closet for the last 10 years.......how many different types of drugs did you ingest prior to formulating this post?:rolleyes:

Too long. Didn't read.

Thanks for spam-down-voting another batch of my posts. Go dislike some more right now!

Why does President Trump keep pointing at people with "Q" paraphernalia at rallies?

The world is about to change.

IMG_6401.JPG

Perhaps it's time for progressives to start thinking about what kind of society they want in the future. Is this type of behaviour acceptable? Is this what liberalism is now? This isn't about politics; we are seeing a cultural meltdown from people who identify as being on the left. Where do you go from here? When do you start setting new standards and disavowing certain attitudes and behaviours?

When do we start to confront the intolerance of the people who claim to be super-tolerant and virtuous? When do we begin to confront the racism of the left? When do we begin to say that negative emotions will never trump positive ones? When will liberals stand for basic liberal principles again?

Perhaps it's time for progressives to start thinking about what kind of society they want in the future. Is this type of behaviour acceptable? Is this what liberalism is now? This isn't about politics; we are seeing a cultural meltdown from people who identify as being on the left. Where do you go from here? When do you start setting new standards and disavowing certain attitudes and behaviours?

When do we start to confront the intolerance of the people who claim to be super-tolerant and virtuous? When do we begin to confront the racism of the left? When do we begin to say that negative emotions will never trump positive ones? When will liberals stand for basic liberal principles again?

The screaming ‘f*** white supremacy’ to a black woman I thought was a poignant touch :lbf: The group screech at the end followed by a whistle blowing symphony was another high point. I’ll be tuning in to CNN tonight to hear Jim Acosta’s hot take on this.......not.

From the video: "enjoy your capitalist breakfast". What the hell is that about? Someone should have stood up and said "we will thanks; we wouldn't be able to enjoy a communist breakfast because THERE'D BE NO FOOD!!!"

From the video: "enjoy your capitalist breakfast". What the hell is that about? Someone should have stood up and said "we will thanks; we wouldn't be able to enjoy a communist breakfast because THERE'D BE NO FOOD!!!"

COMMUNIST BREAKFAST=SKINNY SKIMPY CRUEL GRUEL. (tastes like bird food):thumb:

Pro-Trump media personalities are scrambling to prevent the QAnon conspiracy theory from catching on with the GOP grassroots, after a Trump rally last week brought the bizarre movement to mainstream attention.

The pundits are starting to worry that QAnon supporters — who believe in outlandish claims outlined in anonymous internet posts that Trump is engaged in a good-versus-evil struggle against a global pedophile cabal — will be used by Democrats and the media to make all Trump voters look crazy. Already, QAnon supporters are showing up at Trump rallies.

Lee Stranahan, a former Breitbart reporter who now hosts a radio show at Russian-owned Sputnik, said he has struggled to convince QAnon believers that their theory is fake.

“It’s not just dumb, it’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen,” Stranahan told The Daily Beast. “It’s unprecedentedly dumb in the history of American politics.”

[...]

Conservative columnist Kurt Schlichter called the theory “vaguely entertaining nonsense.” In a Reddit post, former White House press secretary Sean Spicer shot down a question about whether QAnon was “legit” with a one-word reply: “no.”

Scott Adams, the Dilbert creator who positioned himself as a pro-Trump thought leader, said in a video Sunday that QAnon believers were making all Trump supporters look “like a bunch of idiots.”

“Maybe do it a little quieter, because it’s not helping the brand,” Adams said.

QAnon supporters often posit that former national security adviser Michael Flynn, who is cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe, is somehow involved in Q. But on Monday, Flynn’s son joined in the chorus of pro-Trump figures slamming QAnon.

“While I’ve been mentioned alongside the #QAnon hashtag before, I’ve never taken it seriously,” Michael Flynn Jr.tweeted. “And you shouldn’t either.”

Flynn was soon deluged with angry QAnon fans. “I will hold my tongue, out of respect for your father,” wrote one Twitter user.

[...]

Stranahan, who has sparred with QAnon believers over Twitter for months, said QAnon is the latest example of Trump supporters falling for a Pizzagate-style conspiracy theory.

“I view this as the next rung on the ladder to hell,” Stranahan said.
https://amp.thedailybeast.com/trumps-biggest-media-fans-struggle-to-stop-qanons-spread

^^^^ Nothing in this article will deter Derek17 of course, because he's too clever to allow deep state operatives like Michael Flynn Jr, former Breitbart editor Lee Stranahan, Sean Spicer, and numerous conservative pundits to dissuade him from the fact that his intellectual cult leader QAnon is the real deal. Because where we go one (into nonsense conspiracy theory), we go all in.

Back
Top Bottom