It’s not about politics

You just know you cannot address my points with any logic.
Your "points" don't contain any logic in the first place, so there's nothing to address. You don't understand the difference between subjectivity and objectivity. You don't have a sliver of a fact to stand on. Every one of your "points" is simply "There must be a..." or "I suspect that there is..." Why would I spend my afternoon attempting to dismantle someone's childish fantasy? We'd be playing by two sets of rules.

When the facts disprove your paranoia, you simply carry on with your fingers in your ears. You actually don't care about the truth, you only care about your truth.

Last edited:
You're almost there. Take out the "the figure now is remarkably higher" statement for which you have no actual proof (other than what you believe you've seen with your own eyes, and nobody here is going to take your word for that, including me) and what you're left with is a post in which there's very little that can be picked apart. Your posts on this site are often full of gaping holes and wild guesswork which is why very few take you seriously. Keep your posts tighter without the constant stabbing into the darkness and this wouldn't be as much of a problem. Essentially: write about what you know to be true because you've got evidence you can point to which backs up your statements, and don't write about what you feel deep down must be true because you thought about it and - evenhanded as you are :rolleyes: - you couldn't come up with any other explanations.
"Saying that Jews generally run the ad industry does not mean that all Jews run it" is a big step up from "everyone in the British media is a Jew who changed their name to blend in" which was your stance a few weeks ago. Even a guy like Verso who spends his life lying prostrate for Jews would find it more of a struggle to dispute it, or, at least, it's less easy to dispute than your 'everyone's a Jew' posts because the notion isn't completely farcical; although you'll still meet resistance for saying they "run" it rather than saying they're "heavily represented in" or "hold powerful positions in" the ad industry. The response to that of course will be "why does that matter?" but at least with that response you'll have got a concession from them about Jewish representation/power and you can take it from there; instead of your arguments never getting off the ground because of the easily observed exaggerations.
You're being too pernickety here. If a group are heavily represented in an industry it's safe to say they run it. Rapidly firing off some thoughts on here is very different to, say, composing a legal document. Cool down.

Your "points" don't contain any logic in the first place, so there's nothing to address. You don't understand the difference between subjectivity and objectivity. You don't have a sliver of a fact to stand on. Every one of your "points" is simply "There must be a..." or "I suspect that there is..." Why would I spend my afternoon attempting to dismantle someone's childish fantasy? We're be playing by two sets of rules.

When the facts disprove your paranoia, you simply carry on with your fingers in your ears. You actually don't care about the truth, you only care about your truth.
I offer facts, but I also offer opinions. If you want to engage then you're supposed to offer yours. Instead you call me paranoid, idiotic, racist etc like broken record (as do so many others - not just to me but to anyone right across social media who dares mention certain "unmentionables" - such as being critical on race matters).

I offer facts, but I also offer opinions. If you want to engage then you're supposed to offer yours. Instead you call me paranoid, idiotic, racist etc. That's a cop out - and that's childishness right there.
Try again. You think that some shadowy figure that runs all of the advertising agencies all over the world sends down a missive stating "include more black people or suffer the consequences." You think that a group of Jews are undermining white morale via an excruciatingly slow campaign by over-representing black people in television commercials. You think that everything is a "psyop" to eradicate whiteness. These aren't facts. These are barely opinions. They're the oppression fantasies of (you guessed it) a paranoid, racist idiot.

Poor girl, even your ideological allies think you're a f***ing idiot. I'd try being a little less defensive and heed his advice.

Try again. You think that some shadowy figure that runs all of the advertising agencies all over the world sends down a missive "include more black people or suffer the consequences." You think that a group of Jews are undermining white morale via an excruciatingly slow campaign by over-representing black people in television commercials. You think that everything is a "psyop" to eradicate whiteness. These aren't facts. There are barely opinions. They're the oppression fantasies of (you guessed it) a paranoid, racist idiot.

Poor girl, even your ideological allies think you're a f***ing idiot. I'd be a little less defensive and heed his advice.
I believe that missives from umbrella organisations exist, yes. Look at the power of the UN for example. And governments and corporations often adopt wholesale the nonsensical ideas of powerful NGOs/think tanks who wine and dine them.

Look at the way every country in the world has slavishly adopted the World Bank's Scamdemic - which even an imbecile could pick big holes in.

Jews are prominent in advertising and the media. They invented the ad industry, they run it. They mostly have the same political agenda - right wing free market economics mixed with wokeness. In other words: anti whiteness. Whites must be continually undermined. Adverts that depict the end game of the Great Replacement is simply one small method along with all the rest.

That is my opinion - if you disagree then come up with something convincing as to why blacks, not other races, are all over British adverts and historical English dramas (that they know nationalists love).

Last edited:
Look at the way every country in the world has slavishly adopted the World Bank's Scamdemic - which even an imbecile could pick big holes in.

Jews are prominent in advertising and the media. They invented it, they run it. They mostly have the same political agenda - right wing free market economics mixed with wokeness. In other words: anti whiteness. Whites must be continually undermined. Adverts that depict the end game of the Great Replacement is simply one small method along with all the rest.

That is my opinion - if you disagree then come up with something convincing as to why blacks, not other races, are all over British adverts and historical English dramas (that they know nationalists love).
Do you understand that when you say something as mind-numbingly ignorant as “Jews mostly have the same political agenda” that no one can take you seriously after that?

Multiple people have offered explanations as to why black people appear in British advertisements and historical dramas, you just ignore them and carry on with your whining. Maybe this level of discourse impresses your poor mother when you’re talking her ear off about the “great replacement” or whatever, but it doesn’t fly with people who actually know what they’re talking about.

Do you understand that when you say something as mind-numbingly ignorant as “Jews mostly have the same political agenda” that no one can take you seriously after that?

Multiple people have offered explanations as to why black people appear in British advertisements and historical dramas, you just ignore them and carry on with your whining. Maybe this level of discourse impresses your poor mother when you’re talking her ear off about the “great replacement” or whatever, but it doesn’t fly with people who actually know what they’re talking about.
The only explanation I've received as to why they now include them in historical English dramas is that they've "always been here". I don't accept nonsense like that.

Nobody has offered a reason as to why no white families are depicted on TV ads anymore.

The Great Replacement is something British people (including Morrissey) have been witnessing with their own eyes for years if not decades, so in 2020 I deem all denials of its existence absurd and therefore invalid.

Anyone who dares to speak out about this massive elephant knows full well they are breaking a tacit social rule that has been hardwired into the sheep among us (and there are many - just look at the amount of people wearing masks - even on the street). Anyone attempting to discuss certain topics expects to be called bigoted, stupid, ignorant etc (like you are doing now).

It's water off a duck's back. I'm one of the few users of this site who has the courage to think aloud and risk straying into forbidden waters. Morrissey does this in interviews sometimes. We know full well what the penalty involves. We don't care.

Last edited:
The only explanation I've received as to why they now include them in historical English dramas is that they've "always been here". I don't accept nonsense like that.

Nobody has offered a reason as to why no white families are depicted on TV ads anymore.

The Great Replacement is something British people (including Morrissey) have been witnessing with their own eyes for years if not decades, so in 2020 I deem all denials of its existence absurd and therefore invalid.

Anyone who dares to speak out about this massive elephant knows full well they are breaking a tacit social rule that has been hardwired into the sheep among us (and there are many - just look at the amount of people wearing masks). They know the sheep will say they are bigoted, stupid, ignorant and issue all the usual names (like you are doing now).

It's water off a duck's back. I'm one of the few users of this site who has the courage to think aloud and risk straying into forbidden waters. Morrissey does this in interviews sometimes. We know full well what the penalty involves. We don't care.
People call you stupid and bigoted because you are those things. It’s really not complicated. No one calls me purple because I’m not purple.

If you want to talk about the magick of inversion, examine the fact that you wear those terms proudly as though it requires some sort of bravery to anonymously post racist conspiracy theories on an underpopulated messageboard where you can run away whenever the heat is on. I’m sorry, but it doesn’t make you a martyr.

People call you stupid and bigoted because you are those things. It’s really not complicated. No one calls me purple because I’m not purple.

If you want to talk about the magick of inversion, examine the fact that you wear those terms proudly as though it requires some sort of bravery to anonymously post racist conspiracy theories on an underpopulated messageboard where you can run away whenever the heat is on. I’m sorry, but it doesn’t make you a martyr.
Morrissey isn't some nobody online - it happens in real life too. Morrissey aired his opinions and now suffers martyrhood for them.

Interestingly, he has always aired similar kinds of opinions but in the 80s one was allowed. Nowadays unless you slavishly follow the party line you can expect a campaign of hate.

Ian Brown is talking a lot of sense at the minute - he's getting abuse for it also.

People like yourself lead the charge.

Morrissey isn't some nobody online - it happens in real life too. Morrissey aired his opinions and now suffers martyrhood for them.

Interestingly, he has always aired similar kinds of opinions but in the 80s one was allowed. Nowadays unless you slavishly follow the party line you can expect a campaign of hate.

Ian Brown is talking a lot of sense at the minute - he's getting abuse for it also.
I’m not talking about Morrissey, I don’t care. I’m talking about your relentless self-congratulation as if it takes guts for someone with nothing to lose to post nonsense on an anonymous forum. Get a grip.

I’m not talking about Morrissey, I don’t care. I’m talking about your relentless self-congratulation as if it takes guts for someone with nothing to lose to post nonsense on an anonymous forum. Get a grip.
I think it is courageous because it involves time and thought. It's so much easier not to think and just veg out. I'm not bothered if a single person reads my posts, I'm merely thinking aloud.

I don't think she wants to be a martyr, but rather a free thinker.

Go ahead and call me labels now. I've heard 'lackey', 'moron', 'drama', so far. Let's see what else you label me with.

Oh yes, and "self victimization", not from you, but people work together in labeling other people.

Skinny clown velcro in distress. 🌧️

proxy-image
:worried:

Skinny miss radish, "nerak," or FC will soon come to the rescue in Skinny log-in #2.
Alternate miss talk your ears off #3 or afterthought Kmart circus poster boy #4 soon
to take over Skinny shift and duties pending approval. :straightface:

I don't think she wants to be a martyr, but rather a free thinker.

But she isn't a free thinker.

Everything she says is the standard white nationalist narrative.

She's got no interest in facts.

She can't even adapt to the person she's speaking to & has to pretend everyone is being 'woke'.

Back
Top Bottom