It’s not about politics

You don't have a white identity.
White Identity means a type of snowflake mentality where you feel threatened by having to examine your racist beliefs before you state them openly and risk being cancelled. It's that feeling of oppression brought on by no longer being able to freely and openly oppress others.

White Identity means a type of snowflake mentality where you feel threatened by having to examine your racist beliefs before you state them openly and risk being cancelled. It's that feeling of oppression brought on by no longer being able to freely and openly oppress others.
I'll politely disagree but thanks for the Batman clip. Made me smile.

Because they commit more crime?
Stop and Search means no crime has been committed but the person is somehow acting suspicious. 78% of the time they are found not to be breaking the law. If you believe that everyone should be searched so that those who might be in possession of something illegal can be arrested you don't support a free society.

Stop and Search means no crime has been committed but the person is somehow acting suspicious. 78% of the time they are found not to be breaking the law. If you believe that everyone should be searched so that those who might be in possession of something illegal can be arrested you don't support a free society.
We don't live in a free society anymore.

I'll politely disagree but thanks for the Batman clip. Made me smile.
How do you define it? Usually the right does not support "Identity Politics" and it's seen as a way to give special privileges to various groups who are traditionally marginalized. I think the term "White Identity" is a poor choice because raises the question "How are white people marginalized?"
So then we wind up with these discussions about too many black people in advertisements.

“We can get hung up on identity,” he considers. “I’m half-white, half-black. So what? We all do the same things.” He recounts an incident in childhood, when he and some Irish mates, the Magees, strayed into a posher area and encountered two children, dressed up with shiny shoes. “We looked at each other through the gate, and they were mixed-race too, but I knew I had more in common with the Magees, who were white, than with those kids. Their father ushered them away from us. So it’s not race. It’s class. It’s always class.”

Roland Gift—always a cut above—refuses The Guardian’s poisoned chalice, today.

“We can get hung up on identity,” he considers. “I’m half-white, half-black. So what? We all do the same things.” He recounts an incident in childhood, when he and some Irish mates, the Magees, strayed into a posher area and encountered two children, dressed up with shiny shoes. “We looked at each other through the gate, and they were mixed-race too, but I knew I had more in common with the Magees, who were white, than with those kids. Their father ushered them away from us. So it’s not race. It’s class. It’s always class.”

Roland Gift—always a cut above—refuses The Guardian’s poisoned chalice, today.
What 'poisoned chalice' was that?

But that doesn't explain the 'poisoned chalice' comment that implies that the Guardian somehow set out to stitch him up.

I just assumed Hove thought it was the kind of thing The Guardian encourages someone to say, but he didn't.

I just assumed Hove thought it was the kind of thing The Guardian encourages someone to say, but he didn't.
The issue of race politics is being used to negate the class discourse. And deliberately so.

The Guardian teed Gift up, to accept his story could be accounted for through the issue of race: a comforting myth. And just the latest ploy being used to stifle class politics.

Whilst hardly defining of class politics, Theresa May’s refusal—against the advice she herself sought out—to not afford class the status of a protected characteristic was (I think) hugely significant. And it worked a treat (albeit not independently)—here we are talking about race rather than class, in the context of an artist who saw his cause in the plight of the working classes.

‘Woke’ isn’t an awakening, it’s a discourse designed to kill off longstanding debates around inequality; issues which predated post-war immigration into the UK.

Last edited by a moderator:
The issue of race politics is being used to negate the class discourse. And deliberately so.

The Guardian teed Gift up, to accept his story could be accounted for through the issue of race: a comforting myth. And just the latest ploy being used to stifle class politics.

Whilst hardly defining of class politics, Theresa May’s refusal—against the advice she herself sought out—to not afford class the status of a protected characteristic was (I think) hugely significant. And it worked a treat (albeit not independently)—here we are talking about race rather than class, in the context of an artist who saw his cause in the plight of the working classes.

‘Woke’ isn’t an awakening, it’s a discourse designed to kill off longstanding debates around inequality; issues which predated post-war immigration into the UK.

There is racism - but I agree progressive politics has been deliberately ignoring or demonising the working-class.

People on the left are talking about it though, so I think it'll end.

🤒

WTF FC?! what are you talking about FFS?
white identity is snowflaking? its the 'feeling of oppression brought on by no longer oppressing others?'
WTF are you saying that for you not to get oppressed you need to oppress others?o_O
is this why you oppress the black boomboxers?:mad:

There is racism - but I agree progressive politics has been deliberately ignoring or demonising the working-class.

People on the left are talking about it though, so I think it'll end.

'people on the dole':straightface:

after all the years of lazy living and guzzling wine you and radish and velcro may have
to give up snowflaking since its white identity which leads to oppressing yourself by NOT oppressing others.🥸
this is directly from FC woke boombox central hot off the press.:blushing:
also according to radish science is changing and evolving as we type so all the kung flu :drama:
from yesterday you can wipe and toss:rolleyes:
for all we know if you try to chase a black boombox crackhead youll find yourself doing the moonwalk instead:crazy:

'people on the dole':straightface:

after all the years of lazy living and guzzling wine you and radish and velcro may have
to give up snowflaking since its white identity which leads to oppressing yourself by NOT oppressing others.🥸
this is directly from FC woke boombox central hot off the press.:blushing:
also according to radish science is changing and evolving as we type so all the kung flu :drama:
from yesterday you can wipe and toss:rolleyes:
for all we know if you try to chase a black boombox crackhead youll find yourself doing the moonwalk instead:crazy:

Beowulf is easier to decipher than that.

I think Trump will fade.

no he now has to much money he can only spend on politics and he will trade that for something slowly over the next four years. He might never be the public force he was but he won’t fade away completely. He may explode though depending on how the state investigations into trump orgs tax fraud go

Beowulf is easier to decipher than that.

🧐
its a FC psycho babble. think comitern not readers digest FFS:rolleyes:

you all need to give up sonwflaking according to FC because the only
way to not be opressed yourself is by opressing others. Opressing is bad🧐
thus unless you are flagellant you are best off
just opressing the boomboxers etc..... the black dudes ordering french fries
at BK....the whole lot...and just give up snowlfaking and woking.:)
thats the gist behind the whole FC attacks black boomboxers story.:guitar:

Back
Top Bottom