It’s not about politics

"Grandpa, what did you do during the Great Race War to preserve our precious white heritage?"

"Well, sonny boy! I was on the front lines! I sat down on my couch and counted up all the black people on television during a commercial break, did a little arithmetic in my head, then went running to a Morrissey fan forum to whine about the over-representation that I idiotically conflated with a nefarious scheme to demoralize muh people!"

:rolleyes:
idiotically conflated with a nefarious scheme?? WTF????
if you arent drunk
you may have been bit by the kung flu.:crazy:

what a strange group of cook loons we have here, its like a science fiction movie, with
some living inside the others heads.🧐

You said something yesterday in another thread about taking every vaccine that has been made available in Britain over the past 60 years and you haven't experienced any side effects yet (supposedly, but I'm sure a few of us would question that after reading your posts :rolleyes:). The '60 years' remark is why rifke referred to you as a geriatric. Now you're saying you're 43? Maybe try to be clearer with your language next time, pal, to avoid these misunderstandings, although I know you're trying your best :thumb:

Yere....... Muslim loving cuck... you get pegged by ur wife while she wears a turban......

43 is the number of years on the dole:)

This is some of the most piss-poor, low-effort trolling I’ve seen on this forum in a while. Can you guys try a little harder?

And when I generously say “you guys,” I’m of course referring to the two schizophrenic retards posting under five or six different anonymous pseudonyms.

You said something yesterday in another thread about taking every vaccine that has been made available in Britain over the past 60 years and you haven't experienced any side effects yet (supposedly, but I'm sure a few of us would question that after reading your posts :rolleyes:). The '60 years' remark is why rifke referred to you as a geriatric. Now you're saying you're 43? Maybe try to be clearer with your language next time, pal, to avoid these misunderstandings, although I know you're trying your best :thumb:

Yere....... Muslim loving cuck... you get pegged by ur wife while she wears a turban......

;)
in the UK your dole packet gets padded if you take the vaccine.
so every vaccine radish takes, if she could she would have took
the vaccines twice over.o_O

This is some of the most piss-poor, low-effort trolling I’ve seen on this forum in a while. Can you guys try a little harder?

And when I generously say “you guys,” I’m of course referring to the two schizophrenic retards posting under five or six different anonymous pseudonyms.
It's f***ing dismal, isn't it? If I were trolling I'd at least try to make it entertaining but this lot are just phoning it in, with predictable results.

It's f***ing dismal, isn't it? If I were trolling I'd at least try to make it entertaining but this lot are just phoning it in, with predictable results.

:rolleyes:
OY!!

if radish puts her mind to it, she ll be he next Mr Saturday Night.:lbf:

Awww, getting overwhelmed Larry Velcro? It's okay, your two fellow stooges Curly Radis and Moe Nerak are here to back you up :thumb:

Sky god #3152 (a personal favorite of Skinny - 🛩️) doles out a personal message to King Velcro, "Dole Supreme":

"Get Job + God = :)"

proxy-image

(1 peso donated to the Velcro "God Complex" Message Fund has reached its limit. We are no longer
accepting any more donations. Thank you. Thoughtful donation provided by Itchy Rash Radish).

And the fact that I'm a gigantic, massive racist of truly epic proportions really annoys you and Verso so that's a win-win as well in my book. And I'm about 30 years younger than you so I'll still be on this earth, being a racist swine, long after you pop your clogs. It's a beautiful thing.
Morrissey? I read your book. My favourite bit was you telling Siouxsie Sioux that you wanted her to turn right. As all enlightened people should.

I am he as they are he and they are me and we are all together
See how you run like pigs from a gun, see how you flee
We're laughing
I am the anon man, they are the anon men
You are the Stooges, woob woob woob woob woob

fff9a13057b0d872ac4010b01bd441a9.jpg

The raid in Frankfurt killed several people including a high rank officer. Big news to come.

So, you think that Jewish people (collectively and monolithically, as always) use the advertising industry to exact revenge on white Europeans by inserting black families into a whopping 37% of the commercials "they" run on television. And you'd like to preach this without being called racist. Sometimes I don't think you realize how funny you actually are.

The problem with this "psyop" is that it only works if its victims are innately offended by the very sight of a black person, which most people are not. That would be your issue, you oppression fantasy. I could sit on my couch and watch television for hours and be inundated with advertisements featuring nothing but black and hispanic families and it wouldn't weaken or dismantle my "sense of whiteness" one iota. Why? Because I'm not racist and I'm not an idiot. Two traits that unfortunately serve as the foundation for your entire identity.

You don't have a white identity.

Back
Top Bottom