It’s not about politics

If you have to go back that far to find examples to back up your position, that says a lot about your position.
If you have to use 9/11 when it's convenient to call it a Muslim attack but then you're going to set that as the cutoff point, that says a lot about your position. Remember that the alleged mastermind of 9/11 was once a valuable asset.
The truth is Trump feeds domestic terrorism with his rhetoric and you can talk about lightning strikes or anything else to deflect from that. It doesn't change the truth about what's happening in the present.

Oh Radish, PLEASE stop downvoting everything I post, it’s REALLY upsetting me. I might have to do a you in a minute & turn my feed off, it’s spoiling it so much for me on here.🤣

Actually, at least I’ll know, when you’ve skulked back under your rock tomorrow, that you’re always around because I’ll see the downvote👍.

Or maybe you could wait until I get to 2,000 & have another mammoth session, maybe make it a tradition.🤣

*await inevitable downvote from Radish with mind-numbing predictability*...

*also await inevitable supportive post in Radish’s favour from @Fake C with equal mind-numbing predictability*...

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
The amount of time you've spent banging on about this indicates to me that I've made my point. As I said earlier, you seem to be better at dishing it out than you are at taking it.

Radis, I spent about 15 minutes reading a couple of threads you featured heavily in & downvoting them. I didn’t spend best part of 2 hours going through over 1,100 posts!!!

And what am I ‘not taking’ exactly? I don’t know if you’re just ignoring me, or misreading what I type, but I couldn’t give a f*** what you did!! Why would that have bothered me? I was just asking why you did it, why you wasted all that time for nothing? I just wondered is all, like if someone threw paint in their own eyes, you might ask ‘what the f*** did you do that for’???

Anyway, like I said, unless you’re going to answer those questions, we’ve reached a dead end. I see there is another thread on the go with plenty of scope to slag Morrissey off, so you should be in your element over there!
"Why would this thing I do every day and can't stop talking about bother me?"
bonus: "Morrissey doesn't like you!"
#transparent #snowflake

The amount of time you've spent banging on about this indicates to me that I've made my point. As I said earlier, you seem to be better at dishing it out than you are at taking it.
Not really, I just nipped out for another fag & came back to another 8 or something.

The amount of time I’ve spent banging on about it is still about an hour & a half less than you spent doing it.😂

But if it helps you to think you’ve gotten to me, If that fills your lungs with powerful air, then whatever turns you on son🤣.

It's not the supporters that are the real issue. It's the attempt to hold on to power through desperate means by a man in a position where we usually expect some outward appearance of stability and respect for the process.
Someone said "you can vote your way into communism but you have to shoot your way out," but they could substitute fascism for communism and it would apply to the worst case scenario here. He's been trying to game the election all year, preventing people from voting, reaching out to the most fringe elements of his supporters, and making little "jokes" that show his disrespect for the process and the nation.
He got one of his rallies to chant "twelve more years" rather than "four more years." Yes, it's a joke, but it's not a very funny one when we're talking about someone that is supposed to be a sober and stable world leader.
He said "I will accept the election results if I win" as a joke but he's made it clear that he was telling the truth.

It isn't the people that support him that worry me. He will leave whether willing or not. But to have someone that desperate and shameless in his position is worrying. He's inquired about the possibility of pardoning himself and his family and I actually hope he does. We tend to pardon or forgive former Presidents here and the soft Democrats would likely pardon him anyway. But if he does it himself and it won't stand legally that will make it impossible for Biden to do it and it will be interesting to see how it plays out, once he's safely away from the nuclear codes.

🤒

the joke is not funny anymore for Fake C

tpp.jpg

Fake C seemingly has joined the Tea Party.:confused:

"Why would this thing I do every day and can't stop talking about bother me?"
bonus: "Morrissey doesn't like you!"
#transparent #snowflake
There really needs to be a yawning emoji added to the options we can choose at the bottom of a post.

Maybe you’re up your own arse enough to comment on nothing, so self-absorbed that you don’t care, but I just like to make my point. You can talk about something without it bothering you, you know.

PS, nice reply to FHIGMN, you should get a good mark for that in ‘debate’ class.👍

I wasn’t threatening you, or trying to look hard. Don’t know where you’ve gotten that from. I just said I imagine most people are hard compared to you, it was just a statement.

I recall Fake C making a comment about his boxing level & knocking someone out the other day, but again, never saw you all over that one. But he’s on the list of people you’re too scared to say anything about, isn’t he.🤣

I’d really like to know what you see when you post on here Radish, because most of your replies seem to bear little context to what’s actually been said...
I've been taking lessons online in boxing online. Of course he's afraid to mouth off to me. You would be too if you had any sense.
#KnockYouThef***Out

If you have to use 9/11 when it's convenient to call it a Muslim attack but then you're going to set that as the cutoff point, that says a lot about your position. Remember that the alleged mastermind of 9/11 was once a valuable asset.
The truth is Trump feeds domestic terrorism with his rhetoric and you can talk about lightning strikes or anything else to deflect from that. It doesn't change the truth about what's happening in the present.

🤒

the ALLEGED Mastermind of 9-11 was a valuable asset? in those woke movies you watch?:crazy:
he 'feeds domestic terrorism'?????? WTF?? who are the DOMESITC TERRORISTS
BEING FED FC??? are they connected to the Lizard Jews from Alpha Centauri?:crazy:

I've been taking lessons online in boxing online. Of course he's afraid to mouth off to me. You would be too if you had any sense.
#KnockYouThef***Out
The point is, I’m sure you wouldn’t, but if you posted on here that you agreed with Foreign Aid being cut (I know that’s of no concern to you because you don’t live here, fair enough), or you agreed with the Brits for voting to leave, (as I believe many Americans do), or you don’t like Meghan Markle because of xxx reasons, Radish wouldn’t say a word to you because you’re one of his chums.

By the way, you like a good ramble, what are your views on those things? Genuine question?

The point is, I’m sure you wouldn’, but if you posted on here that you agreed with Foreign Aid being cut (I know that’s of no concern to you because you don’t live here, fair enough), or you agreed with the Brits for voting to leave, (as I believe many Americans do), or you don’t like Meghan Markle because of xxx reasons, Radish wouldn’t say a word to you because you’re one of his chums.

By the way, you like a good ramble, what are your views on those things? Genuine question?

🤒

so after all the big talk, it turns out that FC is studying this type of boxing:

images

oy very dangerous the FCo_O

The point is, I’m sure you wouldn’t, but if you posted on here that you agreed with Foreign Aid being cut (I know that’s of no concern to you because you don’t live here, fair enough), or you agreed with the Brits for voting to leave, or you don’t like Meghan Markle because of xxx reasons, Radish wouldn’t say a word to you because you’re on of his chums.

I think that I would have been against joining the EU in the first place, but it's a complicated issue and I'd have to really devote more time to studying it to have a strong opinion.

I really don't think about Meghan Markle that much. It's all a soap opera isn't it? I think the royals are mostly worthless and should be divested of their holdings.

This is the only thing I can ever agree with a Tory, that we are similar in any musical formation ..
That said , I’ve read all your posts, and I’ll say that we DO have some political views that I own , that go against my heartfelt Labour values.... I think you are a considerate conservative , and NOT the usual twat , that most conservatives hold....
I hate to yap on about politics on here, as it’s a pop forum ....
that said ...
Maradona is dead ....
VIVA PETER REID.....
WHAT A SLOW BASTARD HE WAS ....
Thanks carlislebaz, & i must add i haven't always voted Tory - i have voted Labour & who knows, may do again one day. What i am is a Brexit voter & i wanted it done, & what was the alternative at the last 2 elections - Corbyn??? No thanks!

I'm not rich or middle/upper class like a lot of traditional Tory voters. I'm very similar to the millions of northerners last year who voted for Boris is seats that had NEVER voted Tory. The type of people @Radis Noir will dismiss as 'thick bigots'. The fact that an Eton-educated 'toff' spoke more to them than Corbyn speaks volumes.

I am a considerate Conservative at the moment - considerate for this country!! Again, the fact voting Tory is the only way to achieve that says a lot about Labour these days.

And yeah, it's a shame about Maradona, he was a twat in loads of ways, but what a player & a true legend. Don't get many like him anymore. R.I.P.

🤒

Fake C needs to take "mercuriality" classes on the internet-like 'internet boxing classes', so as
that Radish doesnt one up him amongst the woke snowflakes.:straightface:

🥸
lets be nice to 'the domestic terrorists' and give them a big chunk of dole
thats the FC/radish way🥸
you dont want them getting 'mercurial'🤒

Thanks carlislebaz, & i must add i haven't always voted Tory - i have voted Labour & who knows, may do again one day. What i am is a Brexit voter & i wanted it done, & what was the alternative at the last 2 elections - Corbyn??? No thanks!

I'm not rich or middle/upper class like a lot of traditional Tory voters. I'm very similar to the millions of northerners last year who voted for Boris is seats that had NEVER voted Tory. The type of people @Radis Noir will dismiss as 'thick bigots'. The fact that an Eton-educated 'toff' spoke more to them than Corbyn speaks volumes.

I am a considerate Conservative at the moment - considerate for this country!! Again, the fact voting Tory is the only way to achieve that says a lot about Labour these days.

And yeah, it's a shame about Maradona, he was a twat in loads of ways, but what a player & a true legend. Don't get many like him anymore. R.I.P.
I’m ... Labour totally.... good to have a conflab with a floating voter, I’m not left wing, centre ground , I did vote Corbin twice....
And yes Corbin was the worst, when I was with my Labour pals, they HATED him, that’s when I knew it was over before any election began.
I’m now at the age of 52..
the enemy within has always been thatcher, ( note I’ve not give her a capital)?
I’ve watched many, many programmes of her over the years ( know your enemy) chemistry, law . Is her game...
Economics is her way ....
if I’m honest she was the hardest, and I’ve grown to admire her work ethics over the years.....
I hated the way she tore the UK apart and destroyed communities,
That said , has she placed us in some place that no other politician could have ever have done....
PS
I love Tony Blair .... so we are both c***s 🤭🤭🤭🤭
Go go brexit .... I voted for it 🥇🥇🥇

What do think of Nigel Farage? I heard that Nigel Farage wants to start a new political party called "Reform UK"? I think he will change the name of the Brexit Party to Reform UK. Nigel Farage used to be the leader of UKIP. Morrissey was supportive of UKIP but he never voted for them he never actually voted to leave the EU. Morrissey stopped supporting UKIP when Anne Marie Waters was treated badly by them. Morrissey thought Anne Marie Waters should be the leader of UKIP. Anne Marie Waters used to support Labour years ago but she feels they don't really help the working-class anymore and also there is antisemitism in the party. I don't know what Labour do to help animals and animal rights. Anne Marie Waters is a big supporter of Israel like Morrissey is. They are both vegans and care about animal rights and promoting vegetarianism and veganism. I think that they both care about the LGBTQ+ community. One difference is Anne Marie Waters likes Donald Trump but Morrissey doesn't seem to like him.

Give me three examples of domestic terrorism that you believe are attributable to Trump’s rhetoric.
Kyle Rittenhouse
The following day, Trump tweeted, “LIBERATE MICHIGAN!

Easiest homework ever.

Kyle Rittenhouse
The following day, Trump tweeted, “LIBERATE MICHIGAN!

Easiest homework ever.

Nice gymnastics, Shannon Miller.

So you are saying “liberate Michigan” is a call to terrorism? This is beyond stupid.

And you are calling people driving through crowds “terrorism”?
Do you think maybe driving through the crowds might have anything to to do with the fact that BLM and Antifa has a habit of pulling out of cars and assaulting them?

How many of these drivers wrote manifestos before they ran their car through the crowds? If they were “terrorists”, don’t you think would have written a manifesto? Writing manifestos is something almost all terrorists do. Charleston shooter did. Christchurch shooter did. El Paso shooter did. That virgin incel guy from California did.
So if you are calling these guys “terrorists”, where are the manifestos?

Back
Top Bottom