It’s not about politics

🤒
Velcro and Nerak getting ready to go out and troll for dudes :blushing:

bernstein-gabor-9th-husband_120577_sv1sga

I meant you can't adapt your memes to suit the person you're replying to - not that you can't make your own hideous, tasteless, dimwitted memes. I appreciate that you're very good at that.
Last word mind-reading know-it-all Princess of Caledonia at your service. doh:

Velcro and his working 'thesis' together shopping for manly man dudes in the notorious Blue Light District of FC, aisle 4. :(

1-1.png

🤒

we are lucky to have here Velcro and Fake C. Both broke and jobless. Both
are irresistible :) with much animal magnetism.👨‍👧‍👧
FC to woke strippers
and Velcro to dudes:rolleyes:

who would have thought our luck, Fake C with holes in his boots and 5o cents in his pocket
attracts strippers🥾
Velcro, when dudes find out he is writing a 'wokester thesis' swoon at his feet.🎩

what a coincidence, and they are lucky to have found a consigliere here, the chapel attending
"Nerak":

images

I meant you can't adapt your memes to suit the person you're replying to - not that you can't make your own hideous, tasteless, dimwitted memes. I appreciate that you're very good at that.
Don't check your brains at the door now, dear. ;)

Just a rough calculation in my head, by my estimation it’s only 943 hours & 4 minutes to Brexit.🇬🇧

And with talks suspended due to a COVID outbreak amongst the EU’s ‘negotiating’ team, a no-dealer looms larger by the minute.

As Bernard Matthews would have said - ‘bootiful’. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Just a rough calculation in my head, by my estimation it’s only 943 hours & 4 minutes to Brexit.🇬🇧

And with talks suspended due to a COVID outbreak amongst the EU’s ‘negotiating’ team, a no-dealer looms larger by the minute.

As Bernard Matthews would have said - ‘bootiful’. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
Turkeys voting for Christmas

The absolute state of this.

What makes people enable madness on this scale? You're either going to face a reckoning or you're going to poison your own country.

View attachment 65777
View attachment 65778
People were joking about his having to flee to Russia or something. It's not looking such a ridiculous option for him right now.

Back
Top Bottom