It’s not about politics

You really can't adapt your memes.
Not until you've adapted to your brain below. ;)

transport-brainwash-brains-carwash-car_washes-clean-tzun835_low.jpg

Rinse and repeat. :confused:
An original since you cannot distinguish the difference it appears. :thumb:

Not until you've adapted to your brain below. ;)

transport-brainwash-brains-carwash-car_washes-clean-tzun835_low.jpg

Rinse and repeat. :confused:
An original since you cannot distinguish the difference it appears. :thumb:

I meant you can't adapt your memes to suit the person you're replying to - not that you can't make your own hideous, tasteless, dimwitted memes. I appreciate that you're very good at that.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not implausible.

Would it defy the laws of physics? I suppose not. But that would make it mere “not impossible”, not necessarily “not implausible”.

If Morrissey were the kind of guy who went around hitting on random nobodies, there would be dozens of such reported incidents floating around. There were rumors about Kevin Spacey all over the place for years before the shit hit the fan. That is what makes the story implausible.

Imagine expecting anyone to believe that Morrissey hit on you.
The thing is, I don’t actually care if anyone believes me. It happened, it’s a cute story. Those who were there can vouch. It’s not something I particularly care about.

You, on the other hand, so pathetically excited that your little racist senpai noticed you at the largest mass coping rally in America, feel it’s necessary to come here and share the news with a bunch of people who don’t share your politics and don’t give a shit.

The thing is, I don’t actually care if anyone believes me. It happened, it’s a cute story. Those who were there can vouch. It’s not something I particularly care about.

You, on the other hand, so pathetically excited that your little racist senpai noticed you at the largest mass coping rally in America, feel it’s necessary to come here and share the news with a bunch of people who don’t share your politics and don’t give a shit.

:handpointup:

:crazy:

who else hit on you? Rock Hudson? Liberace?:lbf:

Would it defy the laws of physics? I suppose not. But that would make it mere “not impossible”, not necessarily “not implausible”.

If Morrissey were the kind of guy who went around hitting on random nobodies, there would be dozens of such reported incidents floating around. There were rumors about Kevin Spacey all over the place for years before the shit hit the fan. That is what makes the story implausible.

There are a couple of rumours going round... & you never know.

🤒

thank god Moz doesn't shop at Kmart with the Billy Idol looking, Yoko Ono art knower, Fake C, manning aisle 4.:blushing:
Velcro and the thesis would be history.:lbf:

It’s like you disagree with me first and then think of reasons why second.
Why is it so important to you that people believe this ridiculous story?

I'm not trying to get at you!

I do think it's plausible.

But I have know way of knowing.

So I will leave it drifting in cyberspace.......

Look, this isn't about me. He's obviously very proud of himself for attending a rally where thousands of grown men scrounge up their broken machismo to get performatively upset over math. Let's let him have this little moment. Maybe the response over at Stormfront wasn't as rapturous as he was hoping.

Back
Top Bottom