It’s not about politics

Reel's disingenuous "who, me?" act, which she has performed for us so many times, really reminds me of this classic joke.

A big Scot is sitting in a bar, ranting as he downs his pints. He pounds his hand on the bar, says "You see this bar? I built this bar with me own two hands, a finer piece of work you'll newver find, but do they call me MacGregor the bar-builder? No!!" and he downs his pint and buys another.

He points out the window. "See that dock in the lake? I built that dock with me own hands, a finer piece of work you'll newver find, but do they call me MacGregor the dock-builder? No!!" and downs his pint.

He next pointed out the chair and table in the corner, the fence outside, all sorts of similar projects, and says "I built that with me own two hands, a finer piece of work you'll newver find, but do call me MacGregor the handyman? No!!"

He stares into his beer, whispers, "But you f*** one sheep..."

No, Morrissey performs in front of a giant image of James Baldwin because he hates him. It's part of the same high-IQ, 4D chess strategy that Trump is playing to actually win the election by losing it. You wouldn't understand.

He needs to be performing in front of a picture of Enoch Powell.

Reel's disingenuous "who, me?" act, which she has performed for us so many times, really reminds me of this classic joke.

A big Scot is sitting in a bar, ranting as he downs his pints. He pounds his hand on the bar, says "You see this bar? I built this bar with me own two hands, a finer piece of work you'll newver find, but do they call me MacGregor the bar-builder? No!!" and he downs his pint and buys another.

He points out the window. "See that dock in the lake? I built that dock with me own hands, a finer piece of work you'll newver find, but do they call me MacGregor the dock-builder? No!!" and downs his pint.

He next pointed out the chair and table in the corner, the fence outside, all sorts of similar projects, and says "I built that with me own two hands, a finer piece of work you'll newver find, but do call me MacGregor the handyman? No!!"

He stares into his beer, whispers, "But you f*** one sheep..."

She appears to think allowing 'diversity of opinion' means agreeing with her & never fact-checking.

No. I wouldn’t want to meet Morrissey. He probably wouldn’t like me.

When I met Andy Rourke, he was playing at a small bar. It’s not like you needed any press credentials or anything. He was just hanging out before the show. Anyone could just walk up and talk to him.

Edit: That said I would interview Morrissey if I had the opportunity but he has a lot further to fall before he'd be willing to associate with outright white nationalists. He's not yet that desperate for good press.
Was the small bar in Oklahoma City in the USA?

I’ll give you three guesses.

Stevie-lee is Andrea Ison who stalked Andy Rourke for years, I wouldn't bother replying to her questions about him. She has an account on here, I think it's @Tom Tom Club, but she's been posting under an assortment of names over the past few days: aside from Stevie-lee, two names I took note of were 'Minnie' and 'Paula J'.
Stop falling back into your old habits, Andrea. Enough of the questions about Andy Rourke.

Stevie-lee is Andrea Ison who stalked Andy Rourke for years, I wouldn't bother replying to her questions about him. She has an account on here, I think it's @Tom Tom Club, but she's been posting under an assortment of names over the past few days: aside from Stevie-lee, two names I took note of were 'Minnie' and 'Paula J'.
Stop falling back into your old habits, Andrea. Enough of the questions about Andy Rourke.
Skinny trolling in true form as a member and non-member.
Keep burning those COVID-19 calories multitasking, dude,
with that strict daily regimen of yours.:clap:

proxy-image

With the holidays fast approaching, 🦃
The Wild T could give you a lesson or two
about abstinence and self-control with
some personal tummy tucking. 🪓

Back
Top Bottom