It’s not about politics

You mean like the Scamdemic? That might have been viewed as a conspiracy theory last April but not any more...

Who died? We're all still here.

No, your usual hatred of Jewish people & your belief that they're destroying the white race.

I'm sure Silent will be riveted.

No, your usual hatred of Jewish people & your belief that they're destroying the white race.

You mean the Great Replacement? Look into the people who got it rolling and support it ... don't listen to me, do the research yourself. Ball's in your court.

Hey, hang on Nerak, I don’t hate Jews! That’s the Labour Party. I’m about as unracist as you can get. But what some people can’t grasp is that’s not the same as saying, say, immigration is a problem.

Hey, hang on Nerak, I don’t hate Jews! That’s the Labour Party. I’m about as unracist as you can get. But what some people can’t grasp is that’s not the same as saying, say, immigration is a problem.
The Labour Party doesn't hate Jews. Some members of the party do, but I defy you to find a single racist or anti-semitic policy in the 2017 or 2019 General Election manifestos. Good luck.

ReelFountain hates Jewish people.

🙄

Ian Brown's Twitter feed. The world's most reliable source.
Ian Brown, Morrissey and John Lydon are the most interesting musicians out there.

And what's more, they speak the truth.

Anyone who believes the "Pandemic" is worse than any other cold or flu needs to wake up. Flus can kill certain people (ill, old, vulnerable), they always have, it's nothing new.

I suppose you'll be queuing for your "made in record time" vaccine (very safe then - they usually take up to 10 years). What about next year's flu? Will they have a new rushjob vaccine every year now?

Last edited:
Ian Brown, Morrissey and John Lydon are the most interesting musicians out there.

And what's more, they speak the truth.

Anyone who believes the "Pandemic" (yeah right) is worse than any cold or flu needs to wake up. Flus can kill certain people (ill, old, vulnerable), they always have, it's nothing new.

I suppose you'll be queuing for your "made in record time" vaccine (very safe then - they usually take up to 10 years). What about next year's flu? Will they have a new rushjob vaccine every year now?

I couldn't care less about your Covid witterings.

29f210c838db63fbe21c5937ee28187e.jpg

b257e7367293ace0e0e57fdc03daf575.jpg

You mean the Great Replacement? Look into the people who got it rolling and support it ... don't listen to me, do the research yourself. Ball's in your court.
Database guesswork, she supposes. Fascists (etc.) calling other non-Fascists "Fascists," etc. The same old M.O. We already know who the contrary Nerak is working for.

proxy-image

It's going to turn on her in the end
by her own hand whatever the outcome.
img_3512.png

img_3511.png

img_3509.png

We already know her M.O.
img_3510.jpg

I'd distance myself from her. She doesn't know what is coming. What is really coming.
img_3508.jpg

Bhops. :thumb:

If somebody's opinion makes them a "bigot", a "racist" or a "neo Nazi" in your eyes, then you do not believe in diversity of opinion. Shouting people down and casting weaponised labels when you hear an opinion you disagree with simply proves your intolerance - and that like all lefties you fear debate and must somehow "cancel" your opponent quickly.
Thank god you said this. For years people have been calling me a rapist simply because I love having sex with women against their will. These intolerant woke monsters are incapable of seeing any nuance in the situation.

I’m about as unracist as you can get.
Except as I told you yesterday, when you big up white racists and trash talk black people, people are going to come to their own conclusions as to whether or not you are a racist. 'Racist' might be a label but when you fulfil all the criteria for being assigned that label, don't be surprised when the label is applied to you.

Back
Top Bottom