It’s not about politics

Does anyone genuinely believe reelfountain is a woman? If it's a woman it's the most masculine woman I've ever encountered. So reelfountain could be a lesbian woman or a gay male pretending to be a woman (or a rebranded Derek17 - who pretended to be a gay black man - posting under a new name after the QAnon psyop he bought into didn't turn out to be as fruitful as he hoped it would). Whatever the case may be, ForgotHowIGotMyName speaking positively about this disreputable character tells me that he's a very poor judge of character and no wonder he works for Grindr Greg (how many times did he have to fellate ol' Groomin' Greg to get his job at CounterCurrents anyway?).

Does anyone genuinely believe reelfountain is a woman? If it's a woman it's the most masculine woman I've ever encountered. So reelfountain could be a lesbian woman or a gay male pretending to be a woman (or a rebranded Derek17 - who pretended to be a gay black man - posting under a new name after the QAnon psyop he bought into didn't turn out to be as fruitful as he hoped it would). Whatever the case may be, ForgotHowIGotMyName speaking positively about this disreputable character tells me that he's a very poor judge of character and no wonder he works for Grindr Greg (how many times did he have to fellate ol' Groomin' Greg to get his job at CounterCurrents anyway?).
Don't f*** with me clown.

You'll be minus your meat n two veg.

eb6tkuleshw51.png

Does anyone genuinely believe reelfountain is a woman? If it's a woman it's the most masculine woman I've ever encountered. So reelfountain could be a lesbian woman or a gay male pretending to be a woman (or a rebranded Derek17 - who pretended to be a gay black man - posting under a new name after the QAnon psyop he bought into didn't turn out to be as fruitful as he hoped it would).

She's been doxed on here. Assuming the dox was authentic and assuming the Twitter account is not an elaborate catfish account, she is female.

Whatever the case may be, ForgotHowIGotMyName speaking positively about this disreputable character tells me that he's a very poor judge of character and no wonder he works for Grindr Greg (how many times did he have to fellate ol' Groomin' Greg to get his job at CounterCurrents anyway?).

Yeah, I'm sure you could become the star writer for any one of the major white nationalists websites but it's your high principles that are stopping you and not because you are lazy and untalented. You're just too moral to actually put yourself out there and spread the message.

I'm a writer and Greg is a publisher. I write and I would like my writing to be read and really, no matter who I chose to write for, I would be getting grief from wignats and spergs about it.
If I wrote for American Renaissance, it would be "Jared Taylor is soft on the Jews."
If I wrote for VDare, it would be "Race-mixing boomers"
If I wrote for the Daily Stormer it would be "Anglin's a race-mixer and Weev is a Jew".

Those are basically the Big 4. There are some smaller ones but those are the only 4 with audiences large enough for it to be worth my time and effort. Sure, I guess I COULD have started my own blog but then I would have had to promote the damn thing which is a lot of work and I'm talented enough to not have to do that.

"How you cling to your purity, young man! How afraid you are to soil your hands! All right, stay pure! What good will it do? Why did you join us? Purity is an idea for a yogi or a monk. You intellectuals and bourgeois anarchists use it as a pretext for doing nothing. To do nothing, to remain motionless, arms at your sides, wearing kid gloves. Well, I have dirty hands. Right up to the elbows. I've plunged them in filth and blood. But what do you hope? Do you think you can govern inno-cently?"
-Jean Paul Sartre, Dirty Hands

"Greek Orthodox priest fights for life in hospital after being shot twice in the stomach by gunman with a sawn-off hunting rifle in Lyon as police arrest suspect"​

I'm guessing it was a Muslimmmmmm.

"Greek Orthodox priest fights for life in hospital after being shot twice in the stomach by gunman with a sawn-off hunting rifle in Lyon as police arrest suspect"​

I'm guessing it was a Muslimmmmmm.

Well I never.

Back
Top Bottom