It’s not about politics

🦆 Odd as a duck,Fake C you must be one old wokester for you to be listening to TinyTim🐥

whats your secret for having so many log ins? you could be posting with all of them at the same
time and nobody would know it would like the Angelito log it. Everybody would think its actually
Angelito from Baja posting.💆‍♂️
Don't forget Fake C also loves to dress
up with culture and style of the modern
woke world in mind. 😘👗

proxy-image

But he misses his Tiny Tim
tipitoe on egg shell through
the tulip days though. 🐣

I think that Joe Biden could probably arrange a sitdown between Prince Philip and Meghan Markle and work things out so I'm ridin with Biden.

Oh so a guy who is accepting bribes is gonna run that money through his account? :ROFLMAO: So you're saying Tony Bobulinski's statement is a lie?

Im saying if he has some evidence of a crime he should turn it in to the authorities but I don’t think he does so yes it’s hard to believe him. Your just making up the things you’re sure Biden is doing and talking as if you know something while ignoring trumps kids deals with Saudi Arabia, trumps business with China and turkey which are all things he didn’t reveal with his tax returns because he’s to scared that one his taxes will show that he’s leveraged to countries with authoritarian leaderships and two that he’s not as wealthy as he hopes people think he is

Im saying if he has some evidence of a crime he should turn it in to the authorities but I don’t think he does so yes it’s hard to believe him. Your just making up the things you’re sure Biden is doing and talking as if you know something while ignoring trumps kids deals with Saudi Arabia, trumps business with China and turkey which are all things he didn’t reveal with his tax returns because he’s to scared that one his taxes will show that he’s leveraged to countries with authoritarian leaderships and two that he’s not as wealthy as he hopes people think he is
He turned over his info to the FBI today so let's see what happens.

🤒

Fake C, you re better off riding with that other old crank, Barnaby.🤯
Creepy Joe would start up the car and drive into the first wall on his path.🤕

I just watched the Trump/Biden debate and I looked here expecting to see a robust discussion of it since bhops and Ms. hypergraphia and ampersand aficionado herself, nerak, have been deeply entrenched in partisan warfare for days (neither one of them being American, of course), but there hasn't been a word about it. Now would have been the time for a substantive discussion after 90+ minutes of both candidates speaking and mumbling their way through their policies and intentions but maybe it just wasn't salacious enough for the people in this thread :rolleyes::poop:

🤒

Creepy Joe said CMON and LOOK about 1000 times.:mad:
he is for and against fracking and for and against socialized medicine.
for and against the oil industry for and against racism.:lbf:
For and against China for and against everything. Best of all,
leaders around the world have been fearing him for 47 yrs🤕

🤒

If you took the time to actually listen, you'd see that Biden's been consistent. For the record, he's against fracking on federal land and initiating new fracking. He will allow the continuation of fracking where it already exists, however. The more important consideration here is that he's committed to transitioning to clean, renewable, and sustainable forms of energy -- and that he TRUSTS SCIENTISTS.

As for supporting socialized medicine, I so wish he would! Unfortunately, his position is to expand "Obamacare" into "Bidencare," which isn't socialized medicine (which for most would mean single-payer universal healthcare -- something he sadly doesn't support). His plan allows people to keep their private insurance, but guarantees those without insurance a public option.

Do you f***ing homework before you spew your hateful misinformation.

🤒

(y)

If you took the time to actually listen, you'd see that Biden's been consistent. For the record, he's against fracking on federal land and initiating new fracking. He will allow the continuation of fracking where it already exists, however. The more important consideration here is that he's committed to transitioning to clean, renewable, and sustainable forms of energy -- and that he TRUSTS SCIENTISTS.

As for supporting socialized medicine, I so wish he would! Unfortunately, his position is to expand "Obamacare" into "Bidencare," which isn't socialized medicine (which for most would mean single-payer universal healthcare -- something he sadly doesn't support). His plan allows people to keep their private insurance, but guarantees those without insurance a public option.

Do you f***ing homework before you spew your hateful misinformation.
:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom