It’s not about politics

Trump has said the coronavirus "will disappear," that "it will go away," and that it is "dying out," but now the coronavirus has said the same about Trump and his robot wife.

It's really hard to know what to think about the coronavirus. I stumbled across some statistics the other day that were simply mind-boggling. It said that 3 million people died last year and this year only 2,880,997 had died so far. I don't know if there is time for enough people to die to catch up but shouldn't more people die?

Under totalitarian rule people like me, Collett and Griffin would be the first to go. They always go for the intellectuals first. Things are already heading that way under Tory/Labour.

Keep wearing the face muzzle Karen and make sure to get vaxxed in case you catch a relabelled common cold.

You need to see this. 7min in. Blow your mind.

You need to see this. 7min in. Blow your mind.

Thanks for this Stephen. Very, very interesting. David Icke (who everyone says is mad, but politically talks a fair bit of truth) has been banging on about this for years, how they want to bring in a cashless society so they can fully "control" access to our money. So if you break the "rules" or do any wrongspeak etc, you will be punished for it - and there will be nothing you can do about it.

This is the first time I've heard of this method being used on people because of their political opinions. Patriotic Alternative are obviously doing something very right (which the establishment find very inconvenient). It's interesting that they are the only so-called "far right" political group that is non-Zionist. Perhaps that is not allowed.

Anyone who thinks conspiracy theories are all hot air should watch this. We are 100% sleepwalking towards totalitarianism. Anyone who supports globalism is helping to usher this state of affairs closer. People power is becoming a distant memory.

Last edited:
0yggz9zdgzq51.jpg

Wow, the Trump Administration stumbled across the same statistics I did! what a coincidence.

Here's the finished painting.

Here's the finished painting.

Lovely. Very vivid greens.

It's really hard to know what to think about the coronavirus. I stumbled across some statistics the other day that were simply mind-boggling. It said that 3 million people died last year and this year only 2,880,997 had died so far. I don't know if there is time for enough people to die to catch up but shouldn't more people die?

👨‍🎓

Fake Cham always thinking science.👨‍💻

What #Christards believe
71454l2aacr51.jpg
Nominal christians or Sunday christians are fake christians
True christians do not vote
They refuse to dabble in politics as they realise that this world's governments have absolute 0 to offer.
Personally I have not voted for over 20 years the whole system is rigged you’d have to be stupid to believe otherwise.
Voting for any government on this earth is like “click and collect”
If you give your “power” to the “supermarket,” they will invariably select your vegetables for you.

Back
Top Bottom