It’s not about politics

So it’s been some time huh? I’m not surprised. Even ole Mozzy would recommend a frisky humasexual role in the hay as a productive use of ones time.
is he offering or something? I don't think you have any business speaking for moz (we don't call him 'mozzy', fyi) and his sexual inclinations.

you sure do seem to have one thing on your mind all the time. well you're in luck! if you pay for my eyelid surgery ill talk dirty to you on the phone. but I'm gonna need the money upfront as that is my business policy.

is he offering or something? I don't think you have any business speaking for moz (we don't call him 'mozzy', fyi) and his sexual inclinations.

you sure do seem to have one thing on your mind all the time. well you're in luck! if you pay for my eyelid surgery ill talk dirty to you on the phone. but I'm gonna need the money upfront as that is my business policy.
I’m not sure you know enough about sex to be an effective phone ‘operator.’ :lbf: UNLESS of course you’ve got one of those smoky Demi Moore/Jennifer Tilley type voices in which case you could probably get away with reading the phone book ;-)

I’m not sure you know enough about sex to be an effective phone ‘operator.’ :lbf: UNLESS of course you’ve got one of those smoky Demi Moore/Jennifer Tilley type voices in which case you could probably get away with reading the phone book ;-)
my friend tells me I sound like a high strung 12 year old hopped up on a six pack of coke and with a runny nose (frankly, I don't get the runny nose part). I'm pretty sure there are some people out there who would go for that. maybe not you. in which case just give me your money.

Wow, it took you almost two whole days to think up a way to spin that :lbf: Hamas organized the 'protest' and you can be damn sure that I'll take their word for it over say, yours. The optics for Hamas are far better if it's 50 civilians and only 10 Hamas, they literally have NOTHING to gain by inflating their participation in it.
Let me ask you a really simple question, if Hamas and various civilians had just stayed away from the border that day, not taken any grenades or smoke bombs and other paraphernalia there, if none of them had attempted to storm the border how many people do you think would've died?

Come on, we're better than dealing in hypothetical situations. Otherwise we could say "how many would have died if Trump didn't move the embassy?" And I almost let this thing die but then I remembered I'd asked a question.
But the thing about trusting Hamas is that, not to just repeat, but it's sort of like when you quote Michael Moore because he happens to say something that happens to fit the point your currently making. I mean you can do that but
The Israeli army’s spokesperson penned a scathing article for the Wall Street Journal on Monday, condemning Hamas for “[lying] to the world” about the recent Gaza border riots and criticizing international media outlets for accepting the falsehoods.​

Is it worth it to pick and choose from the statements of "terrorists" (according to Israel) to try to justify murder of unarmed protesters?
Forget what we're actually discussing and think about the lengths you're willing to go to make a point that in the end isn't really solidly made anyway

Terror groups often lie and claim they did things they didn't do. But in this case I think it was directed at the Palestinian people. What I got from Hamas statement was "here we are protesting for you and dying. You're living in a containment camp and you won't even resist?" I felt like the message was "join us. We're dying for you." And maybe everyone of them was Hamas but you can still see them being murdered because "we can't put them all in jail."

Come on, we're better than dealing in hypothetical situations. Otherwise we could say "how many would have died if Trump didn't move the embassy?" And I almost let this thing die but then I remembered I'd asked a question.
But the thing about trusting Hamas is that, not to just repeat, but it's sort of like when you quote Michael Moore because he happens to say something that happens to fit the point your currently making. I mean you can do that but
The Israeli army’s spokesperson penned a scathing article for the Wall Street Journal on Monday, condemning Hamas for “[lying] to the world” about the recent Gaza border riots and criticizing international media outlets for accepting the falsehoods.​

Is it worth it to pick and choose from the statements of "terrorists" (according to Israel) to try to justify murder of unarmed protesters?
Forget what we're actually discussing and think about the lengths you're willing to go to make a point that in the end isn't really solidly made anyway

Terror groups often lie and claim they did things they didn't do. But in this case I think it was directed at the Palestinian people. What I got from Hamas statement was "here we are protesting for you and dying. You're living in a containment camp and you won't even resist?" I felt like the message was "join us. We're dying for you." And maybe everyone of them was Hamas but you can still see them being murdered because "we can't put them all in jail."

Here is the thing, when I stated 50 of the dead were confirmed as Hamas and you asked 'what do you mean by confirmed' you thought you had me in a real gotcha moment. When I linked articles to Hamas including video of one high ranking Hamas official saying 50 of them were Hamas you immediately disappeared off this thread clearly incapable of thinking fo a way you could spin this in your head to suit YOUR narrative. You then pop up a couple of days later with 'yeah but Hamas tell lies.' Is that seriously the best you could do? I'll ask you this question, what political capital do hamas get out of lying about this? What do they gain?

And as for hypothetical issues?????? I'll tell you what, if Hamas hadn't gone to the border that day armed with grenades, homemade bombs etc and attempted to storm the border no-one would've got killed! NO-ONE. And now you want to blame Trump for this just for moving America's f***en embassy to Jerusalem?? A couple of days after America, Guatemala moved their embassy to Jerusalem. Care to tell me how many people died that day due to this super dangerous move? None, and that's because Hamas saw no political capital in sending some of their rank and file to martyr themselves over Guatemala's move. It's total political theatre with that crowd.

The protesters were not unarmed, were attempting to storm the border, if you really believe this was a number of 'innocent' civilian protesters who were shot simply for standing around at the border then you are certifiable.

Here is the thing, when I stated 50 of the dead were confirmed as Hamas and you asked 'what do you mean by confirmed' you thought you had me in a real gotcha moment. When I linked articles to Hamas including video of one high ranking Hamas official saying 50 of them were Hamas you immediately disappeared off this thread clearly incapable of thinking fo a way you could spin this in your head to suit YOUR narrative. You then pop up a couple of days later with 'yeah but Hamas tell lies.' Is that seriously the best you could do? I'll ask you this question, what political capital do hamas get out of lying about this? What do they gain?

And as for hypothetical issues?????? I'll tell you what, if Hamas hadn't gone to the border that day armed with grenades, homemade bombs etc and attempted to storm the border no-one would've got killed! NO-ONE. And now you want to blame Trump for this just for moving America's f***en embassy to Jerusalem?? A couple of days after America, Guatemala moved their embassy to Jerusalem. Care to tell me how many people died that day due to this super dangerous move? None, and that's because Hamas saw no political capital in sending some of their rank and file to martyr themselves over Guatemala's move. It's total political theatre with that crowd.

The protesters were not unarmed, were attempting to storm the border, if you really believe this was a number of 'innocent' civilian protesters who were shot simply for standing around at the border then you are certifiable.

No, here is the thing. First of all, this is not about me and any motives you may be able to glean through deduction. I'm not accusing you of being misleading. It's not personal. But when you say a statement is a confirmed fact you have to give a source. And when your source is a group that is accused of being a terror organization and accused of being liars by the very people you're trying to defend, then your argument falls apart. Nothing is confirmed here.
Confirmed means the names of the murdered Palestinians are known and have been linked to Hamas by some sort of reputable source.
If you wish to believe that my absence from the thread is proof of the strength of your argument I assure you that I had simply not returned to the thread because it hadn't occurred to me to do so. But I don't mind you feeling that is the case.
If you believe I didn't know your source was Hamas and that I only get my news in this thread that's okay but I assure you that is not the case. I didn't claim you made it up and I didn't say I haven't heard that. In fact I hadn't heard that because when you posted it the news was... news. So I googles and saw that Hamas was saying this and got you to cite Hamas as a source. It was just luck that Israel called Hamas liars two days later. I mean if you want to define it as a "gotcha moment" asking you for a source wasn't that but having you list a "terror organization" was.

I already answered your question about why Hamas might have lied. I actually couldn't hope to answer why they did though or even if they did. Maybe they were telling the truth.
Can you give me a good reason why you believe them or why they would tell the truth? It makes the protesters look like a bunch of terrorists doesn't it?

There is video showing people armed with signs being shot.
Maybe some of the people that were mowed down by snipers were armed. Many do not appear to have been.
There is a video statement by an Israeli spokesperson saying the protesters were shot because they couldn't all be jailed.

Hi Untruth.

Meanwhile... this one is for Derek who must be at some alt-light brainwashing camp since he hasn't checked in for a while. (proof he's wrong about everything no doubt)

Sex-Trafficking Victim: I Was Recruited At Mar-A-Lago By Jeffrey Epstein

https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2Fvu5bKzYKoVY%2Fhqdefault.jpg

Donald Trump (left), Jeffrey Epstein (right)Screengrab / YouTube

byTheIntellectualist2 days-edited

A sex-trafficking victim claimed she was recruited at Mar-A-Lago by the former girlfriend of Jeffrey Epstein.

A lawsuit filed by a woman claiming that she was recruited as a minor at President Donald Trump's Mar-A-Lago by Jeffrey Epstein for the purpose of underage prostitution, was settled in 2017 but continues to reverberate to the present day.

The victim claimed Epstein repeatedly sexually abused her and that she was considered Epstein's 'sex slave'.

After a settlement was reached, lawyers for both the victim and Epstein released identical statements.

Via Politico:

"We are happy to have settled this matter without the need for a trial and are pleased with the result."

Virginia Giuffre, the victim, claimed that Jeffrey Epstein's former girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, approached her and manipulated her into sex trafficking while she was working as a towel girl at Mar-A-Lago in 1999. Giuffre was 15 years of age at the time.

In the lawsuit, Maxwell was accused as a acting as a procurer of young girls for Epstein.

Via Politico:

Virginia Giuffre (the accuser) alleged she was pulled into years of abuse by investor Jeffrey Epstein when she was working as a 15-year-old towel girl at President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach in 1999.

The suit alleged no wrongdoing on Trump's part, but accused Epstein's girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell of procuring underage girls for Epstein. She denied the allegations.

The made-for-the-tabloids case appeared to be nearing trial as soon as this month when a last-minute delay was granted by the judge

During the time period of the lawsuit, Epstein was a regular of Mar-A-Lago. The President is publicly known to have considered Epstein a personal friend.

In 2002, the President told New York Magazine:

“He’s [Epstein] a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

In 2017, Trump’s legal team claimed no knowledge of Epstein's behavior.

Via Politico:

“As I have previously explained, he had no relationship with Mr. Epstein and had no knowledge whatsoever of his conduct. This has all been reported countless times in the press,” claimed Trump’s attorney Allen Garten.

No, here is the thing. First of all, this is not about me and any motives you may be able to glean through deduction. I'm not accusing you of being misleading. It's not personal. But when you say a statement is a confirmed fact you have to give a source. And when your source is a group that is accused of being a terror organization and accused of being liars by the very people you're trying to defend, then your argument falls apart. Nothing is confirmed here.
Confirmed means the names of the murdered Palestinians are known and have been linked to Hamas by some sort of reputable source.
If you wish to believe that my absence from the thread is proof of the strength of your argument I assure you that I had simply not returned to the thread because it hadn't occurred to me to do so. But I don't mind you feeling that is the case.
If you believe I didn't know your source was Hamas and that I only get my news in this thread that's okay but I assure you that is not the case. I didn't claim you made it up and I didn't say I haven't heard that. In fact I hadn't heard that because when you posted it the news was... news. So I googles and saw that Hamas was saying this and got you to cite Hamas as a source. It was just luck that Israel called Hamas liars two days later. I mean if you want to define it as a "gotcha moment" asking you for a source wasn't that but having you list a "terror organization" was.

I already answered your question about why Hamas might have lied. I actually couldn't hope to answer why they did though or even if they did. Maybe they were telling the truth.
Can you give me a good reason why you believe them or why they would tell the truth? It makes the protesters look like a bunch of terrorists doesn't it?

There is video showing people armed with signs being shot.
Maybe some of the people that were mowed down by snipers were armed. Many do not appear to have been.
There is a video statement by an Israeli spokesperson saying the protesters were shot because they couldn't all be jailed.
Ok then so equally I’m sure you’ll be able to provide me with a confirmed source that will be able to accurately tell us how many that died were civilians?

Otherwise you’re whole ‘how can they murder all these innocent civilians’ narrative is pure quesswork.

Oh and I’ll ask again, where were the protests against Guatemala moving their embassy??

Meanwhile... this one is for Derek who must be at some alt-light brainwashing camp since he hasn't checked in for a while. (proof he's wrong about everything no doubt)

A sex-trafficking victim claimed she was recruited at Mar-A-Lago by the former girlfriend of Jeffrey Epstein.

A lawsuit filed by a woman claiming that she was recruited as a minor at President Donald Trump's Mar-A-Lago by Jeffrey Epstein for the purpose of underage prostitution, was settled in 2017 but continues to reverberate to the present day.

The victim claimed Epstein repeatedly sexually abused her and that she was considered Epstein's 'sex slave'.

After a settlement was reached, lawyers for both the victim and Epstein released identical statements.

Via Politico:

"We are happy to have settled this matter without the need for a trial and are pleased with the result."

Virginia Giuffre, the victim, claimed that Jeffrey Epstein's former girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, approached her and manipulated her into sex trafficking while she was working as a towel girl at Mar-A-Lago in 1999. Giuffre was 15 years of age at the time.

In the lawsuit, Maxwell was accused as a acting as a procurer of young girls for Epstein.

Via Politico:

Virginia Giuffre (the accuser) alleged she was pulled into years of abuse by investor Jeffrey Epstein when she was working as a 15-year-old towel girl at President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach in 1999.

The suit alleged no wrongdoing on Trump's part, but accused Epstein's girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell of procuring underage girls for Epstein. She denied the allegations.

The made-for-the-tabloids case appeared to be nearing trial as soon as this month when a last-minute delay was granted by the judge

During the time period of the lawsuit, Epstein was a regular of Mar-A-Lago. The President is publicly known to have considered Epstein a personal friend.

“He’s [Epstein] a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Via Politico:

“As I have previously explained, he had no relationship with Mr. Epstein and had no knowledge whatsoever of his conduct. This has all been reported countless times in the press,” claimed Trump’s attorney Allen Garten.
FWIW I believe Epstein was banned from Mar-a-Lago for life after a Trump found out (despite his attorney saying he was unaware of Epstein’s behaviour.)

Virginia Giuffre, the victim, claimed that Jeffrey Epstein's former girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, approached her and manipulated her into sex trafficking while she was working as a towel girl at Mar-A-Lago in 1999.

WTF> why didnt she call the police?o_O

Virginia Giuffre, the victim, claimed that Jeffrey Epstein's former girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, approached her and manipulated her into sex trafficking while she was working as a towel girl at Mar-A-Lago in 1999.

WTF> why didnt she call the police?o_O
"Where were the parents?" - Morrissey

Ok then so equally I’m sure you’ll be able to provide me with a confirmed source that will be able to accurately tell us how many that died were civilians?

Otherwise you’re whole ‘how can they murder all these innocent civilians’ narrative is pure quesswork.

Oh and I’ll ask again, where were the protests against Guatemala moving their embassy??

I only ever call the murdered victims of the Israeli snipers "Palestinians."
Before I provide a source as to who they might have been you'll have to show where I claim to know this information.
Could be Al Qaeda and the Taliban for all I know.

The point is there is video of unarmed protesters being shot.

You can ask other questions again repeatedly but I have no idea why that compels me to make up an answer for you. We can talk about other things that are irrelevant to the discussion but I'd rather narrow the focus than widen it. What possible relevance does it have that Guatemala moved their embassy and did not face the same sorts of protests? "Whataboutism" at its best/worst.

I'm a US citizen concerned with the actions of the US. Who cares what Guatemala did? I'm not sure the last time I can remember the actions of Guatemala figuring in to any of this.

As far as Trump and his sex trafficking connections the reason is that several days ago Derek promised to blow the lid off the Clinton Foundation and their ties to Hollywood Sex Cults (!!!) so I thought he would want to know. Remember "It's not about politics."

Before I provide a source as to who they might have been you'll have to show where I claim to know this information.

You can ask other questions again repeatedly but I have no idea why that compels me to make up an answer for you. We can talk about other things that are irrelevant to the discussion but I'd rather narrow the focus than widen it. What possible relevance does it have that Guatemala moved their embassy and did not face the same sorts of protests? "Whataboutism" at its best/worst.

I'm a US citizen concerned with the actions of the US. Who cares what Guatemala did? I'm not sure the last time I can remember the actions of Guatemala figuring in to any of this.

As far as Trump and his sex trafficking connections the reason is that several days ago Derek promised to blow the lid off the Clinton Foundation and their ties to Hollywood Sex Cults (!!!) so I thought he would want to know. Remember "It's not about politics."

Guatemala moved the embassy and not a peep? How did that happen?:crazy:

You are a US citizen concerned with the actions of the US? Arent you kvetching about what Isreal did etc
against Hamas terrorists? Why is that so different from worrying about what Guatemala did?:crazy:

Via Politico:

Via Politico:

Via Politico:

Finally you're starting to get it.

Keep going.

Back
Top Bottom