It’s not about politics

FC why dont you swipe the Billy Idol name!:confused:

HE looks like You.:lbf: you can call yourself C-Billy Idol:straightface:

besides Im sure his real name is NOT Billy Idol which means he has
more than one name and all extra names are fair game for swipingo_O
that's some good logic!! :lbf:

GOOD NEWS Billy Idol has not registered here. Or C-Billy Idol, so put on your robbing mits and help yourself.:lbf:

BTW, FC have you been registering some of my handles??? WTF is going on with you Fake Chameleon you are losing your woke ethics practically overnight:censored:

You are running amok with no ethical foundation FFS:swear

Sorry Bhops and Chameleon I did not mean a word and tried a lazy attempt at pulling your legs.

Why do I do that?

I will behave. I am tired of politics cause no one is winning and it is game over anyway. People will be wherever they wanna be on this planet and no one can do a thing about it.

Let us all be friends and do the best of it. They want us to hate each other but do we really hate each other?
I suggest you keep misbehaving, I was after all, pulling your leg to start with :brows:

I suggest you keep misbehaving, I was after all, pulling your leg to start with :brows:
I sensed that!

Me and you are like me and P and we cannot fall out for realz though we try hard sometimes it all ends in laughter.

UK Labour Party leadership candidate Lisa Nandy says child rapists who are male but decide to start identifying as female should be in women's prisons

Because "I believe trans men are men and trans women are women". Top quality brainpower propelling the UK forwards :thumb:

Meanwhile

I know you get enjoyment from posting nonsense after someone posts something serious because you think it annoys them as you said yourself in another thread recently. I believe it was in reference to @bhops; you said that it annoys him when you do it even though I've never seen evidence of him or anyone else being annoyed by your no context spam. If you feel okay about frittering away your time, like !Viva Hate! posting dozens of pictures of Tom Cruise laughing or meerkats in a row, because you imagine someone in another country might feel a pang of annoyance about it, then that's on you. You seem to monitor this and other threads hoping someone you dislike posts something so you can post spam right after it, and then hoping they're irritated by it. What an existence. It's just one more insight into what a discontented and petty individual you are who at other times drops the passive-aggressive front and lashes out like a malcontent because he's unable to control what other people post.

I know you get enjoyment from posting nonsense after someone posts something serious because you think it annoys them as you said yourself in another thread recently. I believe it was in reference to @bhops; you said that it annoys him when you do it even though I've never seen evidence of him or anyone else being annoyed by your no context spam. If you feel okay about frittering away your time, like !Viva Hate! posting dozens of pictures of Tom Cruise laughing or meerkats in a row, because you imagine someone in another country might feel a pang of annoyance about it, then that's on you. You seem to monitor this and other threads hoping someone you dislike posts something so you can post spam right after it, and then hoping they're irritated by it. What an existence. It's just one more insight into what a discontented and petty individual you are who at other times drops the passive-aggressive front and lashes out like a malcontent because he's unable to control what other people post.
a4hpoz6wdrh41.jpg

:rolleyes:

Fake Chameleon, like the man said, your tactics dont work anymore.:expressionless:
Where is the vocaroo about being goth depressed and filled with despair?:hushed:

You made up the whole thing?:smirkcat:

Swedes really have backs made of jam and we call them "syltrygg" cause no swede but me seem able to stand up and voice their opinion in public. I do that everywhere in stores and and restaurants and even at Pillas dentist in the waiting room so that her hungarian dentist hated me for what I said.

I could not care less what a racist hungarian thinks of me saying what the hell I want cause let us be honest here hungarians are the biggest racists on the planet since the south africans got it back time them stupid f***ing ginger boers (I only hate australians even more them f***ing ABBA singing scumbag hostel hoppers better off dead).

So it is not easy to live in a country where you despise your own people and I pushed some swedish buttons in Lanzarote and all they are able to do is look back at you with theur stupid inbred peasant cow eyes (cause they are all offspring from pigs and cows) but never are they bold enough to disagree with you.

Björn the swedish waiter did not exactly fancy swedes either and found me to be a refreshing change as opposes to the usual swedes he meets. He had a chat with a man from Malmö who refused to admit that the city has been the scene of muslim crime and bombings.

Denial is fear.

65027FE4-9EFC-463A-BA74-2CACC170DC14-768x435.jpeg

The dangerous nazi truck driver Sami
Doesn’t look dangerous to me. Tats are a sign of weakness and no strong person should have one. I’d pull that fake moustache off him and twist him into a pretzel in a flash. f***en wimp in a leopard suit

Doesn’t look dangerous to me. Tats are a sign of weakness and no strong person should have one. I’d pull that fake moustache off him and twist him into a pretzel in a flash. f***en wimp in a leopard suit
I only have one tat the Man United one and a year later the guy who did it died in a plane crash when he was flying his little sports plane without a proper license leaving a wife and two boys behind. Scary of course if you think about United and the Munich disaster.

I hate tats now though some look good with them on them but with age it becomes a bit tacky with men in their 40's and 50's sporting tribals.

Sami is a cool cat in the house but every swedish journo wants him out of the house. Typical soyboys from Sweden.

I only have one tat the Man United one and a year later the guy who did it died in a plane crash when he was flying his little sports plane without a proper license leaving a wife and two boys behind. Scary of course if you think about United and the Munich disaster.

I hate tats now though some look good with them on them but with age it becomes a bit tacky with men in their 40's and 50's sporting tribals.

Sami is a cool cat in the house but every swedish journo wants him out of the house. Typical soyboys from Sweden.
I think they are called certificates.

LOL

Back
Top Bottom