It’s not about politics

for a movie all crackheads who live on trees, heroin dealers, all thieves and pick pockets have to be white.:neutral:
the juicer would have to be a chick who beats 4-5 men at a time with karate chops.:smirk:

you also need a Russian who is white with blue eyes and who is the Evil Mastermind with computers.
and his USA white pansy who does his bidding.:smiley:

that would make it your standard alternative world PC movie.:smileycat:
They're not really crackheads. Have you seen "Breaking Bad?" People here are on meth. Or heroin/fentanyl. Same vibe though. No need to go full woke but the juicer chick does sound kind of Tarantino. I don't hate it.
Evil Russian computer mastermind could almost be saved for the sequel. First the juicer chick cleans up the town but then she realizes that the problem is far more complex than she realized.
She might need a team with a van at that point, kind of A Team meets Scoobie Doo. Then you can do an animated kids version of it, too.
We're going to be rich! I want the ugliest Bugatti they make.

o_O

dont count your million just yet. that movie has been done about a billion times already.:straightface:

(all black dudes have to be do gooder philosophers who avoid weed at all costs and are wonderful fathers of families btw:straightface:
all white dude crackheads are divorced from beating their wives, this is a necessary plot point, obligatory.:rock:
and some gay dudes who dont go for gay sex but like marriage, thats is also a big plus.:hushed:)

Working for someone and being owned by someone are not the same thing. It's a very simple concept. It's the difference between being an employee and being a slave.
It doesn't take examples and attempted insults. You asked a question,. I answered it with a clear example. You changed the wording which changed the meaning and posted a bunch of old videos.

You're always very careful to come across as balanced in your opinions, even here where no one should really have any reason to care how they are perceived. I'm guessing that in real life you're even more measured and careful what you say. This probably prevents you from being challenged or having to defend your views and so you have not acquired the skills to do so.
You're a special combination of smug and stupid that allows you to think that you're actually making an argument that works. No one needs to know "what you really meant" "in your head" when the actual words and phrases you used have different and specific meanings.
You can't accept that you're wrong and for someone who claims to be so frustrated with arguing about the meanings of words you're definitely going down with the ship on this one.
You can't insult me because I don't respect you. Yes, "special needs," "tingling panties," and the classic "make me a sandwich" are all tried and true insults and I appreciate that you feel the need to bring out your best material for this but you're a moron. I think during your time of "reaching a pretty decent level in boxing" you may have gotten your cranium thumped a few times too many.
You're always good for a laugh though, so please don't ever change.

#davesplaining

Oh you thought I was making a sly reference to slavery???? :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf: What. A. f***en. Moron.

Only a SJW progressive nut-job could take the phrase owned and immediately connect it to slavery, during a discussion about any hold, imaginary or real, Putin may have over Trump. So here is the Miriam Webster definition of 'own.'

Synonyms: Verb
command, enjoy, have, hold, possess, retain

OK, so one more time for the cheap seats since you clearly don't seem to grasp a simple concept. You are welcome to interpret what I wrote any way you like, even if it means thinking I'm making some kind of crack about slavery but what you DON'T get to do is tell me what my motivation was when I wrote the phrase. See that's the thing about progressives you're so obsessed with social justice you see evil and prejudice lurking around every corner.

Now go make me two sandwiches because critical thinking really isn't your thing.

'Trump owned the debate stage tonight.'

'Dude she really owned you with that smart ass comment.'

'The All Blacks owned the contact area in this afternoon's match against Australia.'

All examples of lurking 'muh raycsim' and subtle meanings of slavery in language today :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

#davesplaining

Oh you thought I was making a sly reference to slavery???? :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf: What. A. f***en. Moron.

Only a SJW progressive nut-job could take the phrase owned and immediately connect it to slavery, during a discussion about any hold, imaginary or real, Putin may have over Trump. So here is the Miriam Webster definition of 'own.'

Synonyms: Verb
command, enjoy, have, hold, possess, retain

OK, so one more time for the cheap seats since you clearly don't seem to grasp a simple concept. You are welcome to interpret what I wrote any way you like, even if it means thinking I'm making some kind of crack about slavery but what you DON'T get to do is tell me what my motivation was when I wrote the phrase. See that's the thing about progressives you're so obsessed with social justice you see evil and prejudice lurking around every corner.

Now go make me two sandwiches because critical thinking really isn't your thing.

'Trump owned the debate stage tonight.'

'Dude she really owned you with that smart ass comment.'

'The All Blacks owned the contact area in this afternoon's match against Australia.'

All examples of lurking 'muh raycsim' and subtle meanings of slavery in language today :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:
No, the last thing I would ever accuse you of is a sly reference. I didn't think you did it on purpose. I thought it was ironic that you see "works for" and "is owned by" as equivalent phrases but no I didn't think you were being clever. The opposite. And the fact that I had to spell it out for you after referring to it at least twice before just shows how confused you are. No, I don't think you did this on purpose at all.

But it doesn't even matter. After you went into that rant about how I don't know what you mean because I don't know what's happening in your head and you're STILL trying to make that work I think you have lost your marbles.
I get that "in your mind" this all makes perfect sense, but that's the only place it does.
And we had moved on. First you say this is tiresome and then you refuse to let it die.
Yes I know what "owns" means, and I know what "context" means. I know that when you substitute one phrase for another you're using it in the same context.
You said it "means the same thing" so a list of definitions just makes you look dumb.

Look, I don't like calling you "dumb." "moron," whatever else and when it starts to get personal,which it does with you because you're so smug that you think you can just proclaim "it doesn't mean that in my head" and everyone is supposed to agree that, oh sure, that makes perfect sense. You're right that I don't like you or however you said it , that "even your shortest replies are seething with distaste for me," or something like that. So don't make personal remarks. In real life you'd look like a fool trying to make arguments like "you can't tell me what I meant by what I said" and insisting that it means whatever you wish it to mean at the time. Fortunately you can sign off and go do something with people that actually know you and they will have no idea what a blundering idiot you are. Don't be so pressed about it. Debate or argument or talking shit, really any use of language at all, is not your arena. You're good at... something else, I'm sure. Taking punches to the head, or something. And that's cool. You do you.

Oh before I forget, your comment that "no one here gives a shit about this" really just proves what both your hero "The Chameleon" and myself have said, that you're basically a people-pleasing double-talker. Read a few of my posts and ask yourself if you think I care what people think of me. You think I carefully constructed a story about threatening a homeless person because I thought I came off well in it? That's your game. That's what you need. I don't need it. It might sound arrogant there is no one here whose approval I am seeking.

So what I recommend is that you let it go. It will soon be pages away and "no one here gives a shit about this" (except apparently you) so just chill. Relax. Don't try to be what you're not. you and 12 crack both want to be clever, knowledgeable, smart, and so on, so badly but I don't know, maybe get a youtube channel and block people that don't understand how some things only make sense in your head. I told you a long time ago, you're a more polished version of the racists that post here and you could actually be successful with the a particular crowd of people, and even believe your own hype. I think you'd get some validation from that and you seem really desperate for it.

But here you should probably just take notes from The Chameleon and suck his cyber dick for all it's worth because you're just not on the level to make the sort of nonsense you're pushing here work. :thumb:

No, the last thing I would ever accuse you of is a sly reference. I didn't think you did it on purpose. I thought it was ironic that you see "works for" and "is owned by" as equivalent phrases but no I didn't think you were being clever. The opposite. And the fact that I had to spell it out for you after referring to it at least twice before just shows how confused you are. No, I don't think you did this on purpose at all.

But it doesn't even matter. After you went into that rant about how I don't know what you mean because I don't know what's happening in your head and you're STILL trying to make that work I think you have lost your marbles.
I get that "in your mind" this all makes perfect sense, but that's the only place it does.
And we had moved on. First you say this is tiresome and then you refuse to let it die.
Yes I know what "owns" means, and I know what "context" means. I know that when you substitute one phrase for another you're using it in the same context.
You said it "means the same thing" so a list of definitions just makes you look dumb.

Look, I don't like calling you "dumb." "moron," whatever else and when it starts to get personal,which it does with you because you're so smug that you think you can just proclaim "it doesn't mean that in my head" and everyone is supposed to agree that, oh sure, that makes perfect sense. You're right that I don't like you or however you said it , that "even your shortest replies are seething with distaste for me," or something like that. So don't make personal remarks. In real life you'd look like a fool trying to make arguments like "you can't tell me what I meant by what I said" and insisting that it means whatever you wish it to mean at the time. Fortunately you can sign off and go do something with people that actually know you and they will have no idea what a blundering idiot you are. Don't be so pressed about it. Debate or argument or talking shit, really any use of language at all, is not your arena. You're good at... something else, I'm sure. Taking punches to the head, or something. And that's cool. You do you.

Oh before I forget, your comment that "no one here gives a shit about this" really just proves what both your hero "The Chameleon" and myself have said, that you're basically a people-pleasing double-talker. Read a few of my posts and ask yourself if you think I care what people think of me. You think I carefully constructed a story about threatening a homeless person because I thought I came off well in it? That's your game. That's what you need. I don't need it. It might sound arrogant there is no one here whose approval I am seeking.

So what I recommend is that you let it go. It will soon be pages away and "no one here gives a shit about this" (except apparently you) so just chill. Relax. Don't try to be what you're not. you and 12 crack both want to be clever, knowledgeable, smart, and so on, so badly but I don't know, maybe get a youtube channel and block people that don't understand how some things only make sense in your head. I told you a long time ago, you're a more polished version of the racists that post here and you could actually be successful with the a particular crowd of people, and even believe your own hype. I think you'd get some validation from that and you seem really desperate for it.

But here you should probably just take notes from The Chameleon and suck his cyber dick for all it's worth because you're just not on the level to make the sort of nonsense you're pushing here work. :thumb:
#davesplaining :lbf:

wenn424507.jpg

"yes where i live is chock full of black crackheads, and other assorted black drug addicts and dealers, criminals and thieves, lazy black lady librarians.....(but cheap rent LOL)......so i had to take ownership of the whole block and expel this riff raff ( with the help of my invisible air gun and the real gun held by my good buddy the muscle juicer)."

of course i could simply have called the fuzz but they probably would have given me a :trophy:
for my work.......:outbox:, irrespective of the fact that if had called the fuzz I wouldnt have had to
have eliminated all the black peeps from the block.'
:sunglasses:

but i can weave and bob like the rope a dope.:flushed:

according to Barnaby,doh:
never refrigerate your tomatoes, it takes the cockroach flavor out of it.

and Skinny is getting his first tat at 65:clap:

Going outside at 4am and telling someone to f*** off and never come back is not really a big deal. I have true stories that would really blow your mind where people actually do things and it's not all talk. The only reason I don't tell them is because I'd have to hear endless iterations of them forever.

Truth: supports destruction of Columbus statues, also cherishes the constitution which was written by slave owners. No wonder you come on here spazzing out all the time Dave, you're as confused as Urbanus but just happen to be on the opposite end of the political spectrum to him. What an attention seeking clownish midwit you are. I thought you'd like Columbus though, since chasing blacks off the street with the threat of violence like you did is similar to what he might have done in that situation.
Putting yourself in his shoes: in 1492 after landing in the new world, if Natives woke you up with tribal calls and rituals while you slept would you have stormed towards them angrily or would you have let them get on with it? I think we all know the answer to that, knowing your temperament. I'd say you would have amassed quite the death toll you cranky little man; the natives would have to suffer if Dave didn't get his full night's sleep.

Truth: supports destruction of Columbus statues, also cherishes the constitution which was written by slave owners. No wonder you come on here spazzing out all the time Dave, you're as confused as Urbanus but just happen to be on the opposite end of the political spectrum to him. What an attention seeking clownish midwit you are. I thought you'd like Columbus though, since chasing blacks off the street with the threat of violence like you did is similar to what he might have done in that situation.
Putting yourself in his shoes: in 1492 after landing in the new world, if Natives woke you up with tribal calls and rituals while you slept would you have stormed towards them angrily or would you have let them get on with it? I think we all know the answer to that, knowing your temperament. I'd say you would have amassed quite the death toll you cranky little man; the natives would have to suffer if Dave didn't get his full night's sleep.
Do you understand or could you imagine the possibility that the reason you have to attribute a meaning to this post that "Dave" "supports" "destruction" of "Columbus statues" has nothing to do with me or the post? It's just chaos and absurdity meant to provoke or entertain depending on who reads it.

Very Klaus Nomi and they of course used his "music" during those torture sessions which can be heard on one recording, Why his work I dunno but I suspect at least one of them was a Moz fan.
It's a painting about Ellen's comment that George W Bush is her friend and that they just have different political views.

You love the word confused and any other negative word used to make other people smaller. Yet you cannot prove that me and others are wrong and you never even try to. You are mad at me for speaking the truth and being right all these years as the lie they call society crumbles and you are cornered and told where to go and what to do.
Your fear makes you unable to even reason and see things for what they are. I haven't read posts by anyone else here who is as afraid as you are. You collect negative words to match your views and hate that the truth is being spoken.
You would prefer a world where everyone was a slave and afraid. Your life was a waste of time and finally you realise it and that triggers you to hate everyone.
I am your enemy as a freethinker who goes my own ways in life. I never settled for mediocrity and competition. I am free in a way you cannot even imagine.

It's a painting about Ellen's comment that George W Bush is her friend and that they just have different political views.
Yes I got that thank you.

Ellen degenerated created more evil than any dictator ever did inspiring people to live against nature and ending up taking their lives.

Like that they have different perspectives about the vagina? :confused: Like, different, ... but the same? :squiffy:

Like Ellen is like, “I am already in the vagina, in this painting, so stay out of the same vagina as the one I’m in???” o_O

Inquiring minds want to know!

Like that they have different perspectives about the vagina? :confused: Like, different, ... but the same? :squiffy:

Like Ellen is like, “I am already in the vagina, in this painting, so stay out of the same vagina as the one I’m in???” o_O

Inquiring minds want to know!
She looks like Spock's sister in it.

Lovely scenes in Bulgaria as nationalists show the world they are fed up with a game best played in the jungle.

Back
Top Bottom