It’s not about politics

The first time I met a mormon was on the train back home from Gothenburg in 1987 when I had been to the UEFA Cup Final between IFK Gothenburg and Dundee United. We spent a few hours talking about a lot of things. He loved swedish chocolate and jam and cheese and felt things here tasted so much better and had better quality.
I was on a two week shift break from the nuclear plant and he also talked a lot about cars. I remember I chose not to touch my cans of beer in respect of him and I think he was going to live with a family in Stockholm.

Gothenburg won the first leg of the final 1-0 and then drew Dundee United away in the return leg which I was only able to follow on radio back at the barracks we stayed in at the nuclear plant. I remember that the legendary radio and tv man Leif "Loket" Olsson was in Scotland for the return leg as a radio commentator which was before he became a famous face on tv's Bingolotto and even flashed by in a Madonna video.

The return leg of the final when the swedes lifted the trophy for the second time in their history.

I wonder what happened to that mormon boy and if he ended up with a big family of his own.

10 years later in 1997 Dundee United had pre season training in Eskilstuna and played a local side as well across the road from where I lived back then so I went to the game and it turned out that a few people from Scotland actually lived in the Eskilstuna area who were huge Dundee United fans.

I'll piss off now with my history lessons.

Glenn Hyse'n the captain lifts the trophy and he later played for Liverpool.

The first time I met a mormon was on the train back home from Gothenburg in 1987 when I had been to the UEFA Cup Final between IFK Gothenburg and Dundee United. We spent a few hours talking about a lot of things. He loved swedish chocolate and jam and cheese and felt things here tasted so much better and had better quality.
I was on a two week shift break from the nuclear plant and he also talked a lot about cars. I remember I chose not to touch my cans of beer in respect of him and I think he was going to live with a family in Stockholm.

Gothenburg won the first leg of the final 1-0 and then drew Dundee United away in the return leg which I was only able to follow on radio back at the barracks we stayed in at the nuclear plant. I remember that the legendary radio and tv man Leif "Loket" Olsson was in Scotland for the return leg as a radio commentator which was before he became a famous face on tv's Bingolotto and even flashed by in a Madonna video.

The return leg of the final when the swedes lifted the trophy for the second time in their history.

I wonder what happened to that mormon boy and if he ended up with a big family of his own.

At 0:41 in the first video top left corner you can see a flag being waved (the one that's the highest up) from left to right and that's me cause I was stood not far from the stairs you can see. At the end of the game me and a few others walked as close as we could come to the Dundee United fans to mock them and gave them the finger and waved our flags and held our scarves up and the fookers were singing "we're gonna win the cup" thinking they would overturn a 1-0 defeat at home.

I still have that flag and it was really good quality and looks stunning.

LOL

sJuBQil.png

MEL GIBSON WAS RIGHT!

afr_1.jpg

© Coast Guard
Genre Picture.
Israeli media: How "Jewish money" should continue illegal immigration to Europe
Published September 21, 2019 at 6:43 pm
FOREIGN. The Israeli newspaper The Times of Israel has examined a central organization behind the immigration to Europe and the so-called rescue missions on the Mediterranean. The investigation leads to a group in Israel.

Like the article on Facebook
It's the Times of Israel, who reviewed the organizations behind immigration across the Mediterranean.

The magazine focuses on the Jewish so-called Central Welfare Board of Jews in Germany.

The group has started a collaboration with other aid organizations so that "Ocean Viking", the only currently operating lifeboat between Libya and Italy, will be able to continue its operations.

The Times of Israel rightly states that "Jewish money helps keep rescue missions on the Mediterranean afloat".

"We as a Jewish organization feel obliged not to be a spectator in a situation where there is a humanitarian crisis happening right in front of our eyes, especially when it is so close to Europe," Central Welfare Board chief Aron Schuster told the Times of Israel.

According to Schuster, his organization acts on the basis of so-called human rights, but also on "Jewish values", as he puts it. He then refers to the Holy Scripture Talmud and explains that saving a life is like saving all of humanity.

The magazine has also spoken to Laura Cazes, project manager at the Central Welfare Board of Jews. She points out that immigration has long been a central issue for the organization and for the larger Jewish congregation - even before the Holocaust. Previously, it was about helping Jewish immigrants to establish themselves in Germany. But now, when so many immigrants come from Africa and the Middle East, the organization wants to use their knowledge to assist them as well.

In addition, the Israeli "humanitarian organization" IsraAID has been assisted and helped to set up a branch in Germany. IsraAID, in turn, has brought social workers, psychologists and specially trained trauma experts to help immigrants on the spot in Europe. Some of the experts speak Arabic, which is considered rewarding because many of the immigrants speak that language.

At the same time, Aron Schuster says he is aware that there are Jews who worry about immigration from the Middle East to Europe, as anti-Semitism is considered more common among these groups. However, he believes that anti-Semitism is everywhere, and regardless, it is important - he points out in the newspaper - "that the fear of anti-Semitism does not justify being a spectator of a humanitarian crisis".

For its work, last year the Central Welfare Board of Jews was awarded the prestigious national integration award by German Chancellor Angela Merkel, writes the Times of Israel

The swedish government and their attempts to unite all parties except the Sweden Democrats to fight gangs has collapsed as the conservatives and the liberals and the christian democrats have announced they won't take part anymore.
The social democrats are looking like clowns and their choice to ban the Sweden democrats from the talks has back fired big time.

Great to see you support the president and again he speaks a lot of sense. But I never understood why media see no problem in the Manchester City owners but claim that Man United or some other club cannot be taken over by the saudis.

I don't "support" that criminal traitor. Notice date on tweet. Read news. Compare.

I think that footage is a lie. They are way too calm. If you see something out the window of your plane that looks like a giant whale fin I'm pretty sure some panic would be in your voice.

Anyway, here's the deal with the aliens. Watch X-Files. The truth is in there.

I've had some of them give me books and pamphlets. There are a lot of them in the western US. They will talk about other things and don't really try to force religious talk. They want to give you a book and invite you to church, and if you do want to discuss religion or anything else they will. I don't like the Mormon Church itself but the missionaries are usually cool. They always seem intelligent and I am impressed that they are willing to go to a place where they have never been and talk to random people. I'm sure that gives them a good perspective on how different people live.
The Book of Mormon is utterly fake, written and compiled by a complete charlatan. People who STILL believe in god of any kind need to get back to school and learn science

The Book of Mormon is utterly fake, written and compiled by a complete charlatan. People who STILL believe in god of any kind need to get back to school and learn science
The key word is believe as you mentioned so science never comes into it. The hat and the rod or whatever thing it was is utterly silly but even an american indie band are believers and defended it at great length in a swedish interview with Dawkins.
Dawkins really was taking the piss and laughed it all off.

I think that footage is a lie. They are way too calm. If you see something out the window of your plane that looks like a giant whale fin I'm pretty sure some panic would be in your voice.

Anyway, here's the deal with the aliens. Watch X-Files. The truth is in there.
I dunno if all people would panic and most would try and find a natural explanation in a situation like that. But it looks really weird but if that is fake it is really well done.

It is hanging over Mykonos trying to see what 12 inch is getting up to. Perhaps they have decided to make him ruler of the universe after an interview with Rifke when she was wearing a tinfoil hat and tuned into their dimension.

"Oh bun bun is perfect and must become the new leader of the universe. Baklava and fluffy pillows to everyone and maybe my book will become your new bible. It's about coats and all things meaningless and it's absolutely lovely".

(Back to base beam me out of here)

The consequence of not eating meat is best presented in the example of India:

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-in-india.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarianism_by_country

Every study made shows the same thing, vegans have lower iq. I remember when I was vegan long before it was even talked about and how it affected my ability to think and solve various problems.

Someone will say it still does and we will all be like ha ha ha but seriously people don't do this to yourself cause your brain needs so many things to function.

A swedish forum has presented this and it was news to me that India is the vegan capitol of the world.

I don't "support" that criminal traitor. Notice date on tweet. Read news. Compare.

I'm not sure what the accusation of 'traitor' is supposed to mean coming from you. If you were talking about his continued insistence in putting Israel first and his betrayal of his core supporters from 2016 then I would be inclined to agree with you. I reluctantly got on board with Trump around June 2016 and I was gone by the end of 2017 by which time he had totally surrounded himself with neo-cons and kept threatening to use drone missiles on Syria. I always said it was worth giving him a year to see what he could accomplish and as far as I was concerned by the time that year was up he had already proven himself to be a failure.

Russia was a conspiracy concocted by hawkish neoliberals in the Democrat party and its media wing which feared the possibility of fewer wars, and to explain away the election results. The fact that they have zero interest in looking into Israeli meddling tells me all I need to know about where they're coming from. In terms of foreign policy, Trump's administration hasn't been markedly different to Obama's and very few prominent voices were calling Obama a traitor apart from the neo-liberals' mirror image on the Republican side i.e. Hannity, Glenn Beck and so on.

Even if Trump did have close ties with Putin, nobody ever explained why that would be so terrible meanwhile it's fine or at least accepted for him to work closely with Netanyahu, Xi Jinping, or Mohammed bin Salman. MSNBC and CNN hosts pretend its still Cold War times and hope their viewers never bother to question the narrative.

If he was working closely with Putin behind the scenes, who or what would he be betraying? The media-industrial complex? And why is that mythical scenario worse than his fawning over Israel? I don't know what you're getting at when you use the word 'traitor' unless you also use it to describe Obama, Bill Clinton etc. in which case these foreign policy decisions have less to do with them being 'traitors' and more to do with it all just being business as usual. I'd like to see you name one way that Trump is a traitor, from your standpoint, which couldn't just as easily be applied to Obama and Slick Willy.

Back
Top Bottom