It’s not about politics

El Paso has been hijacked by beta male Beto O'Rourke with his fake accent who enjoys faeces sex with his wife.

They’re popping out everywhere. You don’t know who you are talking to anymore. I used to get hit on by gay men now it’s transgender men. Happened a couple of years ago at a house party. I was approached by what I thought was a woman only to find out in the middle of the conversation that it was a guy. Not my kind of thing. At all. So he got the message and moved on to my friend Randy (of all names). Poor Randy, a bit of a redneck, ran away faster than you could say horny.
Poor Viva long live Slovakia!

So the moral of the story (at the end of the article) is pretty much that by “breaking all class structures” all he really meant was that he was hoping to throw a bunch of homeless people together in the domes on his empty lot, so that he could then drive away in his Lamborghini rilly, rilly fast

Kanye’s dreams ain’t never gonna come true now :(

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-tear-domes-homeless-neighbor-complaints.html

So the moral of the story (at the end of the article) is pretty much that by “breaking all class structures” all he really meant was that he was hoping to throw a bunch of homeless people together in the domes on his empty lot, so that he could then drive away in his Lamborghini rilly, rilly fast

Kanye’s dreams ain’t never gonna come true now :(

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-tear-domes-homeless-neighbor-complaints.html
STFU pea brain and please kill yourself.

They’re popping out everywhere. You don’t know who you are talking to anymore. I used to get hit on by gay men now it’s transgender men. Happened a couple of years ago at a house party. I was approached by what I thought was a woman only to find out in the middle of the conversation that it was a guy. Not my kind of thing. At all. So he got the message and moved on to my friend Randy (of all names). Poor Randy, a bit of a redneck, ran away faster than you could say horny.

Are you sure it wasn't the middle of something else? :lbf::lbf: As a teenager I used to frequent this gay bar in town on account that they would let you in to drink when you were 16 (go figure, LOL) and it midnight they would have a drag show. The thing being, the bar wasn't overtly gay, if you know what I mean, had a pretty good mix of all sorts and every so often you'd see dudes in there that were clearly country boys. Sometimes they'd be hammered and making out with the trannies, and you just knew they had no idea, LOL. I guess they found out at some stage..........................:lbf:

Man arrested for posting pictures of Jon Venables murderers. You brits have completely lost it.

Draconian.

If you thought Blair White/Candance Owens was off the chain wait until you see Blair White/Jessica Yaniv! What a bonkers hour.

Yaniv is practically Chris-chan

Chris-tran.png

Are you sure it wasn't the middle of something else? :lbf::lbf: As a teenager I used to frequent this gay bar in town on account that they would let you in to drink when you were 16 (go figure, LOL) and it midnight they would have a drag show. The thing being, the bar wasn't overtly gay, if you know what I mean, had a pretty good mix of all sorts and every so often you'd see dudes in there that were clearly country boys. Sometimes they'd be hammered and making out with the trannies, and you just knew they had no idea, LOL. I guess they found out at some stage..........................:lbf:

We can stamp this one and file it away in the drawer marked 'more things that bhops said which didn't actually happen'. We'll give it the file heading 'country boys' and place it just behind 'codling' --- that is, the time bhops said he talked to Neil Codling in a bar for ten minutes while drunk. This file is really filling up! :tiphat:

I can assure you there wasn’t any “Crying Game “ moment. The funny thing was that both of our wives were there and they knew this guy was a tranny. Somehow women have better intuition about these things. So funny about the cowboys and not surprised at all. They are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

We can stamp this one and file it away in the drawer marked 'more things that bhops said which didn't actually happen'. We'll give it the file heading 'country boys' and place it just behind 'codling' --- that is, the time bhops said he talked to Neil Codling in a bar for ten minutes while drunk. This file is really filling up! :tiphat:

Awwweee, still feeling salty dude?? Aflie's Bar, High Street Auckland. Ono was the doorman, big dude, bald as f***. Long since deceased (nightclub I mean, not Ono, although it's possible he's gone too) but a good place to start your nightclubbing life in Auckland in the mid-80's underage and where no-onbe else will serve you. Neil Codling, Castle Pub, Holland Park, W11 3RZ. Ask for Jake behind the bar, although I suspect he might have left by now, LOL. Circa 1999, (or maybe 98 or 97, twas awhile ago.) Meeting English musician while he has pint in pub in London, gee whadda the chances of that habbening???

Nice to see your keeping tabs on me honey :kissingheart::kissingheart:

But the real question is, has your life been so insulated that drinking at a gay nightclub when underage and meeting a minor (sorry Rifke, but he is) musician for 10 mins in a pub in London so far beyond the comprehension of what might happen in one's life? Jesus Christ your existence must've been dull.

I can assure you there wasn’t any “Crying Game “ moment. The funny thing was that both of our wives were there and they knew this guy was a tranny. Somehow women have better intuition about these things. So funny about the cowboys and not surprised at all. They are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

We don't have so much cowboys in NZ, more farm boys. And back in those days, before the internet not so wise in the ways of the world. You could always spot them because they'd be dressed a tad less fashionable than us snooty Auckland types and they'd be in a nightclub drinking beer, LOL. You just knew they had no idea what sort of place they were in, all they saw was neon lights and a dance floor, plus of course you'd get hot chicks going in as well. They'd always be smashed out of their minds, after all coming in from out of town the whole mantra was get 'shit faced and chase chicks' only problem is sometimes they ended up chasing a different type of chick :lbf:

You say bhops clings to anything that momentarily supports his point but yesterday you told me "you're... clever" and today you're telling me "you're really an idiot." Can't you make up your mind? I love how you think you're the arbiter of that kind of thing around here and I'm supposed to care whether you think I'm clever or an idiot on whichever given day.

Today you're saying bhops thought I was a genius, and yesterday you said that *I* think I'm some kind of anti- social genius; but the only person mentioning the word 'genius' is you. Your inferiority complex is showing. Or your jealous streak, because you didn't like that bhops was being complimentary toward somebody else and not you.

You've been playing this idiot/clever game for a while; other times you've called me 'insightful', 'hilarious' etc. but then the next day you have a change of heart and retract it when I say something else you don't like. We all know you're catty and manipulative and you're not very good at hiding it. I don't care particularly. I told you I'm not here to entertain you, nor am I here to seek your approval, and you'll have to get that into your head. You say I'm "doing too much" but other than !Viva Hate! nobody takes this site more seriously than you, not even its owner.

You call the Antifa shooter mentally ill (which is correct although if he was a white nationalist you would have focused specifically on his beliefs rather than his mental health), but then you play fast and loose with your labelling methods yet again by calling me 'insane' and 'crazier than cat shit' only a few sentences later; which lessens what you had to say about the shooter when you're equally as likely to call someone mentally ill for saying John Wayne would kick your ass.

(Which he would, and MDC weren't very good, sorry. But I prefer slightly more intricate music these days than juvenile lyrics shouted over rudimentary power chords. I'm not interested in what kind of status you think they attained, it's 30 years later and irrelevant now. You're still talking about the 'punk community' for crying out loud. They have about the same status as 'Anal c***', truly bands for the ages. Although it's funny to me that MDC are based in Portland Oregon now, a retirement home/ethnostate for 80s punks, about the only place that band could still gain any traction.)

Anyway, from the above we can deduce that your insults and compliments mean nothing and are worth nothing. You retract them or dish them out depending on whichever way the wind is blowing, when it's beneficial for you in getting the upper hand in an exchange. It's teenage girl stuff. Unfortunately for you you're not clever enough to realise that plenty of us are clever enough to see right through you and your pathetic attempts to play people off against each other. Game's over Svengali:laughing:

But you should feel happy for now, because someone noticed you on this site again and made you feel less lonely for five minutes.

5D70A596-D1D8-4D94-9AFC-76CC6BBF557E.jpeg

This person would be shaking in his boots if he met John Wayne.
So you like a good old fashioned white male racist then after all?

Who knew.......

TEETH!

Wayne was an actor and he was unable to use a gun in real life cause he was afraid of them. True story as told by those around him.

Lefties have to use censorship and ban people from speaking the truth cause lefties are incredible stupid and will lose every debate. The last resort is to ban people from discussing things like NZ and other events.

Lefties are incapable of critical thinking and their lives depend on a state paying them to do nothing. A school system with competition would mean none of them would be able to get a job.

It really is that simple.

It's time to ban Che Guevara shirts cause a society cannot have mass murdering terrorists hailed as heroes in public.

Here's John Wayne coming to look for you @The Truth. You wouldn't be shaking in your boots because you would be on your knees begging for mercy. "Please Duke, no more Duke, please."

Wayne was a psycho loser. He got beat up real bad in real life and never got over it. Had an indian mistress.

Native got his tongue.

Back
Top Bottom