It’s not about politics

csxns5qc4ce31.jpg

People such as @The Truth love to post about how "we're all equal" but the second someone pulls up stats of black people committing more murders and non-negligent manslaughter than every other group combined he goes absolutely apeshit

My intelligence is taking a break from this place because of events in the states. If I wanted to ruin it further I would visit a lefties cafe'.

Bye.

:crazy:

nobody goes 'apeshit' over pulled "WOKE STATS".:lbf:

nobody bothers even reading the many many 'stats' over
at the Vera Institute of Wokestice:lbf: and other loon 'stats' that
are made up:lbf:
:tears::tears::tears: :crazy:
People such as @The Truth love to post about how "we're all equal" but the second someone pulls up stats of black people committing more murders and non-negligent manslaughter than every other group combined he goes absolutely apeshit
You again?
images

:tears::tears::tears: :crazy:

You again?
images

:rolleyes:

:crazy:

only WOKE crazies pay attention to WOKE statistics. who else reads that
crack pot stuff? so it would be the woke nutters that go ape about their
own fake statistics.o_O

here is woker after looking and having an 'apeshit' attack at the fake woke statistics showing NYC will be
underwater in 15 years:

94471057-352-k876526.jpg

Just look at the troll-bombs. Hilariously using WOKE without a clue as to it's derivation. It seems they can and do use and abuse black culture when it suits them. Who would have thunk it? Another example of stupid right-wing shoutaboutery.

vegan cro is so upset at the fact that it's more expensive to send people to prison than to college that he can't stop writing about it and reelfountain is trying to debunk Anne Frank now.
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:thumb:

:straightface:

according to the Vera Institute of Woke Justice and Insanity, once the convicts are
integrated into the college scene, COLLEGE CRIME statistics will also drop.:lbf:
making the whole crack pot endeavor even cheaper.:crazy:

there will no need for the college to hire security since the convicts will probably
shoot them all. BIG SAVINGS:rock:

vegan cro is so upset at the fact that it's more expensive to send people to prison than to college that he can't stop writing about it and reelfountain is trying to debunk Anne Frank now.

:thumb:
The Diary of Anne Frank was a book I greatly enjoyed after it was given to me by a priest when I was 13. Back then of course I thought Anne had actually written it. But I must say Meyer Levin is a talented fiction writer. I also believed the Holocaust was the worst mass atrocity in history. I didn't even know that other holocausts existed and that they've occurred right through the ages, including recently. I believed the 'Jews are the worst victims in history' line so beloved of their multi-million dollar propaganda wing. Like everyone else I was shown the b&w footage of dead gassed bodies at Belsen being bulldozed into pits and thought: How could the Nazis do that? Those evil bastards. Later I learned this was BBC footage of British soldiers burying the typhus ridden bodies of the Belsen camp after the war (this is not disputed, but people tend not to inquire). But it is always this footage that is accompanied by talk of gas chambers and the genocide of the Jews.

Britain invented the concentration camp. They locked up masses of men, women and children into unhygienic overcrowded camps during the Boer War circa 1900. Many died of typhus due to lack of food supplies. The photos of emaciated children at these camps can be googled (I wouldn't advise it, they're horrific). The delivery of sufficient food and medical supplies at times of war is a massive problem - even for civilains, let alone for thousands of people in camps.

In Germany we were bombing the railway lines with the specific intention of starving the country of food and meds. This happens in every war. It is how you claim victory. Britain was getting food supplies by ship from America and German submarines in the Atlantic were trying to torpedo those ships. It's a war game - you starve your enemy. The majority of deaths in the labour camps of WW2 happened near to the very end of the war when food and med supplies were blocked - zyklon b was a vital insecticide that killed the typhus-causing lice. The German population had very little food at this point let alone the camps. This is when typhus took over and many people died. Typhus was the main cause of death in the Irish famine also - you get run down from starvation and catch lice which cause typhus fever. It's very contagious and that is why you see those bodies at Belsen being rounded up and quickly buried. Many of the camps were burned for this reason.

Last edited:
The Diary of Anne Frank was a book I greatly enjoyed after it was given to me by a priest when I was 13. Back then of course I thought Anne had actually written it. But I must say Meyer Levin is a talented fiction writer. I also believed the Holocaust was the worst mass atrocity in history. I didn't even know that other holocausts existed and that they've occurred right through the ages, including recently. I believed the 'Jews are the worst victims in history' line so beloved of their multi-million dollar propaganda wing. Like everyone else I was shown the b&w footage of dead gassed bodies at Belsen being bulldozed into pits and thought: How could the Nazis do that? Those evil bastards. Later I learned this was BBC footage of British soldiers burying the typhus ridden bodies of the Belsen camp after the war (this is not disputed, but people tend not to inquire). And it is always this footage that is accompanied by talk of gas chambers and the genocide of the Jews.

Britain invented the concentration camp. They locked up masses of men, women and children into unhygienic overcrowded camps during the Boer War circa 1900. Many died of typhus due to lack of food supplies. The photos of emaciated children at these camps can be googled (I wouldn't advise it, they're horrific). The delivery of sufficient food and medical supplies at times of war is a massive problem - even for civilains, let alone for thousands of people in camps.

In Germany we were bombing the railways lines with the specific intention of starving the country of food and meds. This happens in every war. It is how you claim victory. Britain was getting food supplies by ship from America and German submarines in the Atlantic were trying to torpedo those ships. It's a war game - you starve your enemy. The majority of deaths in the labour camps of WW2 happened near to the very end of the war when food and med supplies were blocked - zyklon b was a vital insecticide that killed the typhus-causing lice. The German population had very little food at this point let alone the camps. This is when typhus took over and many people died. Typhus was the main cause of death in the Irish famine also - you get run down from starvation and catch lice which cause typhus fever. It's very contagious and that is why you see those bodies at Belsen being rounded up and quickly buried. Many of the camps were burned for this reason.

There was no spare food in SA during the Boer war because Kitchener had introduced a scorched-earth policy and was burning all the Boer farms. When the situation increasingly got worse....the English offered to let the women and children go but the Boer's refused them as they didn't have the food/supplies/medicine to look after them.......they would have died on the veldts.

There was no spare food in SA during the Boer war because Kitchener had introduced a scorched-earth policy and was burning all the Boer farms. When the situation increasingly got worse....the English offered to let the women and children go but the Boer's refused them as they didn't have the food/supplies/medicine to look after them.......they would have died on the veldts.
It's a very upsetting and extremely brutal story.

Sure, let's just accept all sources and theories as basically equally valid and then pick some combination as the truth. If it's not exciting enough to really get the blood pumping then we can add some of our own details.
See, you really are in no danger of being silenced because you make your side look kind of kooky. It's called disinformation. Part of the goal is to hide the truth. The other part is to create various alternate versions and let them be floated as "conspiracy theories." Many of them have some element of truth in them. But they are not discouraged. They serve the purpose of the conspiracy (in X-Files terms) because people can "do the research" and discover these things, thinking that they have got the whole picture.
You, knowingly or not, help perpetuate this. AND not only do you help spread some of these alternate, possibly partially true, stories but you also associate them, and so anyone who would believe them, with paranoid speculation and marginalized political leanings. In other words you could explain exactly what happened with some controversial news story but it wouldn't matter because it's coming from a person with ideas that are easy to discredit, whether right or wrong.

You could explain the seized tankers that were in the news recently and have all the facts correct, or talk about what happened to Princess Diana and have every detail correct, but it won't matter because you're "a paranoid alt-right Nazi sympathizer. " Which you appear to be, thought "paranoid" might not be completely fair. You do like to speculate. Anyway, not the point. Remember it doesn't matter if you're right or wrong. You can easily be made to appear as an unreliable source so the Rothschilds should put you on the payroll, not kill you, assuming you're not already being paid for your posts here.

You're so full of shit. What sources do you go by you clown? Mainstream medias IS disinformation you dumb f***. You actually believe Hitler was some psycho that just hated Jews and that Britain and America went to war for the sake of the Jews? You throw around words like conspiracy theory and racist and whatever buzzword you're indoctrinated to use so you don't have to look at reality. And again as always you conflate and misrepresent what @reelfountain said. She never said anything about accepting all sources and theories as valid. But the official narrative of every story is at best partially true or bullshit to sell a narrative. Use your brain and lay off the sodomy

You're so full of shit. What sources do you go by you clown? Mainstream medias IS disinformation you dumb f***. You actually believe Hitler was some psycho that just hated Jews and that Britain and America went to war for the sake of the Jews? You throw around words like conspiracy theory and racist and whatever buzzword you're indoctrinated to use so you don't have to look at reality. And again as always you conflate and misrepresent what @reelfountain said. She never said anything about accepting all sources and theories as valid. But the official narrative of every story is at best partially true or bullshit to sell a narrative. Use your brain and lay off the sodomy

You want to try and pull more people to your argument by disregarding the ad hominem, in this case, sodomy. Especially in the context of this site. It's way out in left field (although I get it, it's your shtick).

Also there are "sodomites" that are fighting (some of) the good fight against the controlled narrative of the MSM. I enjoy Dave Rubin on occasion. :)

You want to try and pull more people to your argument by disregarding the ad hominem, in this case, sodomy. Especially in the context of this site. It's way out in left field (although I get it, it's your shtick).

Also there are "sodomites" that are fighting (some of) the good fight against the controlled narrative of the MSM. I enjoy Dave Rubin on occasion. :)

The ad hominem is needed because of exactly the troll @The Truth whom i was talking to. He has to be dealt with in that manner because he honestly is a shitty person on these boards and you just gotta be direct with gamma's

As far as Rubin goes, i dislike him strongly. He's a fake harbinger of truth. He's a subverter. That whole "intellectual dark web" crowd are phony and being used to neuter true nationalists who are standing for our nations rights

The ad hominem is needed because of exactly the troll @The Truth whom i was talking to. He has to be dealt with in that manner because he honestly is a shitty person on these boards and you just gotta be direct with gamma's

As far as Rubin goes, i dislike him strongly. He's a fake harbinger of truth. He's a subverter. That whole "intellectual dark web" crowd are phony and being used to neuter true nationalists who are standing for our nations rights

I get it on both points. I grow increasingly weary of the first subject. As to the "intellectual dark web", i'm not in their corner either. I don't particularly care for Jordan Peterson's psychobabble, and I can't stand Ben Shapiro. I think Rubin however, is a good interviewer that can open more closed minds.

Don't upset yourself trying to make sense of things that are beyond your very limited skills of comprehension.
I'm not going to go back and copy/paste so I can break this down to a level you could understand it but try reading it again.

Back
Top Bottom