It’s not about politics

Slowly swedes in general are waking up and starting to protest against the high price on gas which is mostly made up of tax.

Some roads were closed off but fake news media did not report on it.

Maybe the frenchman in the swedes is about to pop out?

Yellow vests on!

Ethnic swedes and immigrants have united in protest against the government tax on gas. People are openly talking about how they are going to kill the traitors.

Rope and lamp post and leave them there until they rot and fall down. That is how the song goes that we've been singing since we were kids.

A word from the future swedish prime minister Jimmie Åkesson, leader of the Sweden Democrats.

Listened online to a debate from those in the know not restricted by political correctness and realised we are so f***ed now it is hard to understand the kind of crisis facing us within the next 5 years.

Now would be the time to escape to the countryside and prepare for what is coming. I've always felt that life is more about survival than living and enjoying it.

Some sort of catastrophy is always waiting for us round the next corner.

Listened online to a debate from those in the know not restricted by political correctness and realised we are so f***ed now it is hard to understand the kind of crisis facing us within the next 5 years.
D7HmqAlX4AAjXdy.jpg:large

My favourite version of this meme is the one with the picture of Nietzsche after he had gone insane, but I only saw it once and never was able to find it again after that. Please post it here if you have it!

And I was just wondering recently what had happened to Frame Games, I used to follow him on Twitter, he wrote some very helpful threads which I hope someone was able to save before it all got deleted. This video you posted is banned in my region.

And I was just wondering recently what had happened to Frame Games, I used to follow him on Twitter, he wrote some very helpful threads which I hope someone was able to save before it all got deleted. This video you posted is banned in my region.

I knew Frame Game.
https://www.counter-currents.com/2018/05/frame-game-interview/

No one knows for sure what happened to him. I know there were some people out to doxx him and I think the noose was closing in. He had dropped a few clues that could had could have narrowed it down. BUT then again, he might be still doing stuff behind the scenes. He was constantly meeting people and had a lot of big ideas. He was really, really committed. I can't imagine him staying away forever but it might take a while.

Ethnic swedes and immigrants have united in protest against the government tax on gas. People are openly talking about how they are going to kill the traitors.

Rope and lamp post and leave them there until they rot and fall down. That is how the song goes that we've been singing since we were kids.
I would just bulldoze the whole place and make a Disney Viking Experience Park.

Back
Top Bottom