Istanbul postponed

Re: Istanbul Postponed

Some more tweets...

From the blogger who conducted the Vegan Logic interviews:

From Time Out Istanbul:

Google translation: "Istanbul concert is planned to take place tomorrow Morrissey was postponed due to logistical delays. Standing by for the new date."

Last edited by a moderator:
Logistics, plane delay... Are those some of the worst excuses he ever used ?

Hope he's doing well, though

Another band member is no more it's not a happy ship, this one is a big surprise though.

Re: Istanbul Postponed

Alternatively, make the concert plans part of a trip you want to take anyway, in a place you're interested in visiting.

I've done that before but it doesn't make it easier to swallow, you don't get to go to the gig on the later date.

Morrissey won't have bad AIDS, I no doubt believe that he asks his fellow sexual partners to "rubber up" before insertion. And he hates blood.

My theory is he's taking the piss with his schedule and acting like a huffy old queen. He maybe does feel a bit under the weather but the show must go on.

I don't tweet, FB, etc.
However, if true, there's no way this is going to just be announced before it hits the web.
Where's Eurydice ?

There's nothing on the social networks, for the moment. Just annoucements of the cancellation.

You can notice that some venues are re-schedulded, signifying Mozz is not ill apparently (so, logistics is maybe the real problem ?)

- - - Updated - - -

Jesse is gone.

What are your sources ? Thanks.

Morrissey won't have bad AIDS, I no doubt believe that he asks his fellow sexual partners to "rubber up" before insertion. And he hates blood.

My theory is he's taking the piss with his schedule and acting like a huffy old queen. He maybe does feel a bit under the weather but the show must go on.

Where do you get this idea from, that he likes to take it up the bum? Is it a fantasy you have about him?

best
BB

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom